Download tinder

>download tinder
>get a match
>start day dreaming about how our life would be together from now on.
>marrying, buying a nice suburban house, having kids, etc.
>"okay, now this is it, I need to do the first move, we will both remember this moment forever in our lives"
>say "hi"
>1 hour goes by
>6 hours
>wake up today, still no reply

WHY ARE YOU SUCH A DUMB BITCH WE COULD BE HAPPY TOGETHER BUT YOU RUINED IT

Attached: 1530825682331s.jpg (249x188, 6K)

>Hi
Lmao he used the virgin greeting

Don't be mad! Lets just try again on the next match okay?

Attached: crocs.jpg (900x900, 61K)

>hi
even after never having had a gf in my entire life, I still know the worst thing you can ever text a female is fucking 'hi"

What should I say then? Hello? What's poppin?

She was the one, I think I'm deleting this app now

>What should I say then?
no idea. im just as clueless on how to talk to girls as you are.
maybe one of the token normies that lurk this board will come in and go on some tirade on how to interact like people like they usually do

if she's into u it doesnt matter what you say as long as its not like mean or overly fuckin weird

Aw come on don't be like that man, I promise you you'll find someone ever better looking than her if you just keep trying okay?

Attached: 500.jpg (500x500, 29K)

I've been trying for 8+ years.

Yeah
Whats poppin' Jimbo?
Should work

Girls get dozens of matches just a saying "hey" or "what's up". You have to stand out if you want her attention. Say something about her profile or pictures if you can't think of anything. Try to make it funny or witty

Listen, I'm sorry to hear that I really truly am. I don't know your full story so I don't know if i can convince you otherwise, but just keep at it alright? Love isn't something you can rush to grasp or anything, these things take time. You can't just assume that girl on tinder was the one, for all you know it could've been an old man looking for some ass. Just try and think positively for the next chance like "oh I'll get them next time". I know it must hurt having to work so hard and so long for this but when it comes I assure you she'll be one of the best things to happen in your life, but I get sometimes after so long it feels desperate and for nothing but I can't tell you anything but these feelings are natural and we require the will power to set them aside if we ever want to achieve our own little happiness alright? I'm rooting for you user, all the way, I promise.

Attached: Sad_Kirby.png (583x558, 265K)

>I don't know your full story
There's not much to it. I'm just ugly, that's it.

>when it comes I assure you she'll be one of the best things to happen in your life

I actually find it impossible in this day and age, in a major city that for a girl, and for a long time that I'm her best possible choice. Maybe in a different timeline, maybe in a post apocalyptic world where looks are irrelevant, maybe in a small village where the dating pool is less than 10. Maybe in another country. But not here and not now.

do decent girls use Twitter for actual dating?

You're obviously pretty new to this, but you have to work in calling her a whore into every greeting. It can't be subtle either. You have to make it blatantly obvious you think she is nothing but a cumdumpster in your first message. I know you're probably thinking this is shit advice, but just look at how well you're doing with your own method.

>hey youre really cute you wanna hang soon?
Gotten pussy laid a grand total of 3 times

some people are not meant and don't want to ever have a relationship or get married. at this point it's just too difficult to maintain or try to seek out, so you isolate yourself from everyone and start believing that the human race will be just fine without you, which it will.

Attached: 1547151089188.png (740x900, 927K)

I will just copy paste this till it works out

at least you didn't get unmatched after saying hi... first time using it and last time.

tell her that you do not care about how she looks but that you really wanna get to know her as a person

You stand out with your looks and not with wit, you incel

Sometimes I think what would happen if I ACTUALLY got a gf. Like she will probably fuck off after the honeymoon stage or whinge constantly that I don't give her enough attention. The more I'm alone, the more I start to think I was made to die alone.

>download tinder
>get a match
>start day dreaming about how our life would be together from now on.
I used to be just as retarded, but at least it was with girl I've met IRL and she agreed to go out with me, she changed her mind next day when we talked online and no regrets because talking with her was not interesting at all.

You're supposed to say "lets smash" "hulk smash" or some stupid "witty" joke you found on reddit.

best way to get a girl interested in talking is to insult her while complementing her.
such as "you look pretty, except one of your ear lobes is uneven"

It's a combination of both. Unless your really good looking you have to say something beyond "hi" if you want a reply

Hey you're pretty cute. You're taste in ____ sucks though desu

____ being whatever she mentioned in her profile

Next time say something to innate conversation, not just "hi", that's boring and makes u like everyone else.

10/10 thank you doing this rn