What emotion does this image evoke from you?

What emotion does this image evoke from you?

Attached: 1548082354664.png (240x221, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog
youtu.be/p2sJzxTbH5Y?t=1431
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Honk Honk
*circus music*
alcoholism

I really want frens, clown frens

erectpiness

Attached: c4c.jpg (1000x1000, 522K)

familyguy.wikia.com/wiki/Pepe_the_Frog

Happiness.
>tfw no clown apu fren

Are you mad at me user?

It makes me smile at how silly it is, when i look at this image i fell true happines, thanks user

reminds me of those clowns my parents would hire for birthday parties when i was a kid. i hated them but pretended to like so it wouldnt hurt their feelings or the clown's feelings because they were trying their hardest.

fun, the pepe looks like hes having is fun

animaI crackers

Did they also touch your no-no place?

What a nice boy you were. For me I ran off crying and hid in my moms car until the party was over. Luckily it wasn't my party or that would've been really bad. You had a good mind at a young age boyo

john wayne gacy vibes

Fear, pure fear

This might just be me projecting but wilful ignorance, coping though humour ;
This apu seems like a pretty silly guy, he even goes as far as to dress up as a clown but deep down, he knows the world is a horrible place that has no real place for him and he can't do anything about it. You can see it in his eyes.

Absolute terror

The frog needs to be retired on Jow Forums. It's making the site worse. The likes of r/greentext and other normalfags become more welcome.

Jow Forums has traditionally dropped memes when they got popular and I'm afraid it isn't happening this time because they've already taken over.

i feel lustful

is "clown frog" and emotion?
/'tism

Mr btfo

Is that you?

>grew up with loving parents

Why the FUCK are you here

youtu.be/p2sJzxTbH5Y?t=1431
your bum stinks diapers!

He is gonna say the "n" word becouse he lives in a society. :^]

Attached: joker.jpg (670x410, 20K)

EXACTLY THIS

HAHAHHAHA

I NEED TO CHANGE MY LIFE

If anything i'm more of a failure than most people here. i have loving parents and every opportunity yet i still ended up a reclusive 25 yo KHV

Inability to sleep

"Haha did I do good?"Or "guess why I have this boner"

he's not really happy. His eyes tell me he doesn't want to be there. He's embarrassed.

It makes me feel uncomfortable.