Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums
I'm a skinny af 18 year old who has to get jacked asap to impress a girl.
If i go to gym every day how long will it take me to get a six pack

Attached: me.png (680x760, 191K)

Read the Sticky

5 years. By then, she'll be pregnant by a real chad and you'll get depressed and go from skinny to /fat/ in 6 months.

Welcome to Jow Forums

stfu

You don't need to be fit to get girls retard.

i do tho
i am a shit person in need of a redeeming quality

boy are you going to be disappointed when getting jacked does absolutely nothing in favour of fixing a shitty personality, which is 90% of what women care about anyways.

women don't care about jacked men ??? lol
what world are you living in mate

Going to the gym everyday will have a negative impact on muscle growth.

they do but if you are autistic (like me and 95% of fit) then being jacked barely matters

As long if you don't look like Quasimodo you can get nearly every girl you want. Just today I met a guy that I haven't seen for a year he still looks average and is skinny as fuck but guess what .. he had a 8/10 girlfriend. Even I got jealous in that moment

it'll take u a couple of months to get some good progress. assuming u are indeeed skinny af with low bf%, then u can probably get some visible abs within like 2mo

that's a lie we tell ourselves because we're ugly, i understand your cope mate but all there is for us is too get jacked asap

awesome, i am on holidays with this girl in july so if i have abs until then my life might not be over yet

You want to see pictures of them? If you really ugly or fat yeah get fit but if you autistic with girls you still won't get any.

i'm partly autistic with girls but mostly ugly as well thats why i8 have to get fit

And if you're self-diagnosed, like 90% of Jow Forums, and you fix your personality problems, then being jacked will help.

Attached: omlette du fromagge.jpg (1500x604, 174K)

>that delusion
Lmao, see you in Jow Forums in 2 years, buddy.

Well good luck
Also most girls like a nice chest more than abs

Attached: 1553243540849.jpg (700x457, 37K)

>i do tho
>i am a shit person in need of a redeeming quality
Fit not only helps body.
Fit mostly cures soul.

Delete thread, start reading threads.

>t.40yo boomer

Attached: 3B5D843076E442ABBE7ED78CE9EE11D8.png (1000x1413, 599K)

I only started to look like I lifted after my second cut. But if you only want abs, just stop eating and it'll take a month or two unless you're fat