Natty vs Juicy

Can you visually tell whether a lifter is natty or not? What are some obvious indicators?

>cannonball shoulders
>big traps

What else?

Attached: 2DB23CF8-5DC5-4083-AB36-724936C054D3.jpg (325x244, 21K)

Anybody who looks like they lift weighs, isn’t natty. None of those guys in the picture are natural.

The time they took to achieve their gains

How full and lean they are all year around

If they make a living off fitness content

Not true, nattys can appear pretty damn big in clothing when they're like 200+ lbs and don't care about being low BF.

And the reverse is true they can also get pretty ripped although much smaller and with a shirt on you won't look like you lift.

I chose gear so I could do both. But you don't need to

Imagine believing this

>Steve Reeves

More like Steve Roids lmao

high vascularity. being really big and lean at the same time

Tattoos and a swollen took to their body

trains like a retard.

while being very big/very lean/ both

I am done being s nattyfag. Working out for years and I am tone but fucking small. Go to /fraud/ and see juicers get better results after 6 months. Why didn't I become roidpilled sooner?

Attached: 468375.png (1680x1050, 1.35M)

Left is Steve Reeves, who was a bodybuilder in the pre-steroid era, so definitely natty

>Can you visually tell whether a lifter is natty or not?

No you cannot. If your standard is "they're roiding if really insanely huge" then you're going to miss like 90% of steroid users as being "not that big".

Very based
>Steve Reeves
>Natty
Pick one. You're just talking some roids vs tons

Test was first synthesized in the 1930s. The pictures you see of Steeve Reeves are from the 1950s/1960s.

It was definitely in use during his time and he was very likely using it, as were others during that era.

In answer to your question, I'm natty so I know it's possible to achieve my size naturally. However when I tend to see people with my sort of size but much more lean/vascular, then I get suspicious. If they have this as well as the 3d delts and traps then I'm pretty much sure.

Having said that, I know people that roid and are smaller than me, so it's not always possible to tell.

Attached: decap.jpg (600x419, 99K)

height?

Flushed face, bad back acne

It's more that you cant be big. People will definitely notice your improved proportions and be able to tell, especially in tight shirts. But you cant be that big.

Depends on your definition of big. Arnold big is a no. "Thor" big is a yes

Although you gotta be blessed with god tier genes like Chris Hemsworth is to get that big

This is the absolute limit for nattys. I can't believe people don't understand this it is really fucking obvious to see people who are on roids.
>muh greek gods

They were EXAGGERATED to look better.

Attached: natty limit.jpg (479x469, 20K)

>pre-steroid era
Imagine believing this

people that stupid don't even have a problem with being stupid

Unironically the truth.

Are you even trying?

Attached: 1412892831801.jpg (251x242, 11K)

why do you post exclusively for people who dont lift?
because those that do think you're retarded

You are way fatter than you think. You cannot be that lean and defined without chemical help.

Attached: e9d.jpg (600x600, 18K)

This is a steroid free body and most likely the upper limit for low BF% and still having muscle. Looks like a Greek statue actually.

>People who are way fatter than they think or have been manipulated by Hollywood celebrities and "pre" steroid era body builders.

Sandow injected bull testosterone.

this is the ideal male body anyway so there ian't a problem

I too have nothing productive to do on a Wednesday, fellow poster.

I feel like this might be right and Jow Forums and youtubers have given me unrealistic expectations.

>Sandow injected bull testosterone.

Holy shit really?

why don't you just go to a gym, lift for a year, and it'll be pretty fucking obvious you can get bigger than that

Absolutely based.

Delusional natties hold out insanely good looking fake natties to believe they can get close and still look good.

They NEED to believe they'll be able to get there, that people roiding are just a bunch of enormous meat monsters. After all, if they couldn't...well then they'd have to start roiding.

Attached: 1555898313660.jpg (2352x916, 557K)

Most of the time yes, But I've been blindsided by people who did not look impressive at all who then admit to prior or current use. Some dude that needed a spot for a set of 5 3p8 squats admited to pinning almost every other day back in his teens and early twenties when eh was a competitive fighter.

>Thinking a movie star paid tens of millions of dollars to be a fit juicy hunk wouldn't roid

Whew lad, why

>37 / 6 / 23 / 1
>these replies
one faggot is trying to push this thread so hard

You posted before in a thread similar to this in the last few weeks. It’s not that I don’t believe you exactly, it’s just the arms, vascularity and delts. Your delts are so fucking close to a gear users. Are you one of the people who say just using test equates to natty still since it’s in our bodies already? Not trying to be an asshole I’m genuinely curious because I’m contemplating using gear and if I could shove this in 3-5 years I’d rather do it natty

Also can you post without shirt?

y dont you ask to suck his cock too, fag

not him but the vascularity and arms is just the pump. He is also probably less lean than you think and looks it without the pump.

Can't necessarily tell at all on someone who is bulking on just test.

Oral and longer time shit gets really easy for even normies to recognize

YOU ARE FATTER THAN YOU THINK YOU DUMB FUCK GO BACK TO POL

lmao you probably just have garbage genetics from your garbage lineage.
what does bodybuilding even have to do with Jow Forums, schizo

>rent-free
on a weekday? honestly? Get some responsibility in your life

Look what this guy achieved and he did not have access to modern fitness science and nutrition.

Stop trying to get natty's to lose their hair and fail to get an erection.

Attached: Eugen-Sandow-Keep-Fit-Kingdom-770x472-2.jpg (770x472, 56K)

>45 / 6 / 26 / 1
an obsessed faggot replies to everyone and himself: the thread

I'm going to guess under 5'10. Not trying to shit on him but just based on how much he has filled out his frame.

while the pic posted is an exaggeration. The lean natty limit is pretty small, and closer to what you posted than anons think. I've tried it being shredded natty and you just can't be big. I now walk around at like 20% bf to have size but I am indeed fat by body building standards. People who disagree are either just starting out, or never really tried to look shredded or big as a natty.

99% of natties who look good are under 5'10. I don't understand why you would even roid if you are under 5'10

Delusional

I known that is why I posted it. Its not an exaggeration though that is the natty limit for 9/10 men.

Attached: natty limit.png (452x457, 232K)

>3d delts and traps
What did he mean by this? A really big back?

Steroids were isolated in the 30s. There was no way to inject testosterone before then. Took another 30 years for them to become popular for personal use.

Jesus, humans can have big traps

"oral elixirs" were used long before that.

Attached: shinyu_gushi_nigirigame.jpg (186x299, 12K)

Attached: nei-cho-so-shihan.jpg (225x260, 17K)

Go back to Jow Forums and wallow in your pit of dispair with all the other KHVs.

So do you roid or are you just a weak scrawny pussy?

He ‘supplemented’ with cocaine

DELUSIONAL. You are just fatter than you think.

I'm not saying they don't all have amazing physiques but they all look like manlets

Patent medicine wasn't anabolic. Most of it was just a placebo that would get you drunk and/or high.

Attached: a1c5004cd9eef40e5caccea57a99d997.jpg (271x380, 28K)

Bottom right was 6'2.

You would have gay sex on your mind.
Heh
P gay

Attached: dempseyvfirpo.jpg (242x240, 13K)

Attached: Fitzsimmons_Corbett_1897.jpg (564x418, 58K)

Extra thiccness. I'm 5'11 and plan to hit that TRT once my insurance kicks in just to make maintaining gains easier.

keep projecting
meanwhile, everyone else is passing you

>70 / 13 / 32 / 2
DELUSIONAL

>delusion!!
>pol
>fatter than you think
it really takes a retard to think like this and then spaz all day

I'm not talking about that.
>Charles Brown Seuqard
>born 1817
>worked on elixirs from testes which you drank
>then in 1889
>claimed hypodermic injection of a fluid prepared from the testicles of guinea pigs and dogs leads to rejuvenation and prolonged human life.
>It was known, among scientists, derisively, as the Brown-Séquard Elixir.

That pic of reeves is from 1947 on lake michigan. It's not inconceivable that he was natty at this point.

>Not inconceivable he was natty

Sorry bro this ain't a court of law, the sheer possibility of doubt doesn't change the fact that he's juicing more likely than not

Disproportionately large lats, delts (especially medial) and traps
One might be genetics, all three is usually a giveaway
Being ripped with full rounded muscles
Red skin and excessive sweating

Don't be one of those bitter natty fags who goes around crying about other people roiding though, everyone hates that guy

oh sweetie

Attached: 781268381211.png (1024x683, 893K)

Based and redpilled

Swimmers and wrestlers disprove your lat theory though.

Attached: back attack.jpg (1024x735, 116K)

Steve Reeves wasn't natty retard

At a reasonable bf%, an FFMI of 26+ is almost 100% not natty.

FFMI is bullshit. Skeletal size is the limiting factor for nattys.

Test was commercially available since the early 40s, actually. So you have to push the almost 100% natty timeline back to the 30s.

Bump

i'm natty and while im not cut like him im far bigger than him

I was a former athlete and no I'm not posting body im going to bed just saw this thread and it's bullshit

still a manlet

You can't really eyeball steroid use because even guys who look like shit have been caught.

>needing to inject drugs because your genetics and test are so shit you can't easily build muscle without them

capped delts

based

low bf% but huge

Naturally fat fucks will be bigger than him.

>big
>lean
>natural

pick two

I am 96kg of lean mass at 180cm with 22% body fat are you telling me I am going to lose all my strength and muscle if I cut?

>juicy vs boosy
>boosy vs goosey
>goosey vs loosey!!!
>loosey vs moosey
>moosey vs glarboooshyyyyy
>glarboooshhhyyy vs harrrmmmoooovvsskkyyyy
idiot.

cringe

It's silly to be full Natty puritan, you at least could take supplement boosters like tribulus or beta alanine to give you some edge.

People were shorter a hundred years ago. Malnutrition during youth was common.

Is it me or old bodybuilders look more aesthetic than new?
Nowadays they all look like circus freaks