He made it. How long do you think it took?

He made it. How long do you think it took?

Any sauce on that pic?

Attached: 1549741449491.jpg (1138x1128, 362K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZpTOMCw_q0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LP07GEwdxt0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMmXw9gwd5g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Looks like 2 months of noob gains.

Max a year if he was lazy, A couple months of hard training maybe 1-3 months. It looks like he just cut and lifted a lot.

do you really think that's doable in 3 months?

Yes, Lifting every day with overhead press and core exercises. His legs aren't developed at all and he was way fatter in the pic to the left. He just cut his weight a lifted everyday to get lean.

this is doable in 3 months, but your diet must be perfect and you can't skip workouts

actually insane how out of touch some of you are unless he looked like he does on the right before bulking up for this project of his it will take him ages

this is no way doable in 3 months, 8 minimum

Well I'm assuming he cut to get lean, Then bulked and ate carbs while working out for 1-2 hours everyday doing overhead presses, Bench pressing. Assuming you commit every day for 3 months this is possible.

lmao, this is mostly just fat loss, and you can lose 10 kg / month.
nobody is claiming you can gain 20 kg of muscle in 3 months, stop discouraging people

Prolly took like 3-4 months natty

>He made it
>small penis
>noob gains

unless of course you are roiding

Attached: pussy destroyer.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Right and by the looks of it, He had some muscle not a lot in the traps and in the abdomen . When you cut you will see that muscle come out and the rest is just hard training every day.

Actual photo of someone bulking after 200lbs

he does SS+GOMAD

I made the mistake of saying 1-3 months. 3-6 months would be realistic without roids.

3 months minimum. It's shocking how fast it happens when you tryhard it. I'm in the middle of it right now. I've been going for 3.5 months and I'm not quite as skinny as his skelly middle pic (not shown here), but I was probably 15 lbs heavier when I started.

>hurr durr you can't lose 15 kg of fat in 3 months
you guys are pathetic & obese

Attached: sickabs.jpg (714x1000, 149K)

What do you mean by tryharding it? Eating 50% TDEE daily?

This is DNPbrah. There’s a third part of this that shows him absolute skelly twink after the fat loss. He used dnp, lost all the fat in like 1-2 months, then lifted on stringlifts for 4 months to get that final pic in the OP.

I think tryharding means working out for 2 hours a day and eating a bunch of carbs and protein to build muscle.

Attached: Chicken-Quesadillas-Recipe.jpg (600x900, 73K)

And that helps you cut how?

>DNP
Thanks for posting the truth. He could of just fasted tho instead of taking DNP and risking killing himself.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 22K)

You cut first down to low bf% then you build muscle and bulk, Eating carbs and protein while building building muscle.

do you have the third pic?

I’m honestky not even sure I agree. Dnp and fasting are both things I’m super on the fence about. Obviously I side more with fasting, even if dnp can be relatively safe. I already lost all my gains and I’m cutting to skelly to start over again, gain mass slowly rather than dirty bulk, so I’m thinking about implementing a few 3 day fasts here and there to speed this cut along anyways. I know all they say about it being muscle sparing btw, it’s jusg my own skepticism. But since I’m cutting fast as shit on 600 calories a day anyways it really wouldn’t hurt

What happened to just lifting heavy and eating below tdee

Well DNP is a chemical and is dangerous, Fasting has been done by millions of people and it gets results. If you're fat you don't need to eat 2000+ cal a day when lifting. Do more research and looks on your own.

You won't lose your gains specially if you exercise

youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

I already lost my gains man. Now I’m suicide cutting because there’s nothing to lose and I’d rather be lean than fat.
Yeah dude I essentially said that. I’ve done tons of research on it. Like I said, it’s my own natural reluctance and skepticism mostly due to the fact in the months of research I’ve done I have found 5 pictures out of the hundreds of people who don’t just end up a slightly smaller skinnyfat version of themselves. It makes sense in theory considering survival adaptations. But since pic related is what I’m cutting to (and I’m trying to end up leaner than this) I really don’t think it matters. I personally can’t do it often or for prolonged periods because of obligations but I can add in a 2-3 day fast each week. It would net me an extra 2-3lbs each week

Attached: 8B7C3569-C351-453F-960F-4CB96964A0FE.png (750x1334, 3.98M)

Fuck my dick was massive at this bodyfat and it’s not even 10%

There you go, Better to be lean and not super muscular than being a fatty. Science has proven that there is no muscle loss during fasting. Obviously if you have insane giant muscles, they need a certain amount of food and protein to keep them at a certain size. You will not lose your natty lean physique and your abs, biceps and pecs will not break down.

Meaning, You will not keep a body like this while doing long extended fasts, But you will keep a natty lean body.

Attached: gettyimages-689743242-1529616397.jpg (480x320, 19K)

how do you lose 10kg a month?

Furthermore, If you don't have muscle to begin with from never working out in your entire life, Of course you will be a skelly but if you do have some muscle like pic related, Your body will not lose it.

Attached: lean-male-body.png (229x293, 109K)

If I want to look like OP in 5 weeks can I do it?

Attached: 20190424_225826.jpg (4032x3024, 2.62M)

OMAD and cardio

You have fat covering up those abs, Fast.

Well even with the gains I’ve lost I might be closer to something like this than the pic I posted. Regardless I need to be lean again.

lmao no

he just sucking in his gut

Yes, switch to carnivore diet for the time being

fucked up chicks love dadbods

this. Did OMAD for 1 month no cardio lost 8kg. If you add cardio you can probably lose 10kg in 1 month

these posts get me everytime

Attached: akki.png (202x278, 136K)

Is there any intrinsic value to this or is it just because you can get a good deficit going by just eating meat?

As far as I know, only eating meat means you'll have too much protein intake to trigger ketosis, so at that point having a few carbs here and there really wouldn't hurt.

twinks gonna twink
/thread

It's the fotm meme and retards keep spamming it. The only way is CICO and a balanced diet.

Like 2 years

what exercise and for how long do i need to do it to make dick change from virgin rectangle to chad circle?

You are witnessing the power of a keto diet. Do you see?

fasting with ketosis. You can lose even more if you fat

> Diet must be perfect
He just needs to eat meat and fast for fuck sake, he has all the calories he needs in his gut

Fasting with exercise, you still didn't know?

instagram.com/snake_diet_wizard/

oh hey cole didnt see you there

Shut the fuck up please

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

You could eat fucking 200g of carbs and you will get back into ketosis very fast if you're fasting

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gZpTOMCw_q0

The meat diet is for putting lean muscle mass

probably 6 months if he worked hard

The keto diet is trash and catabolic, we're not supposed to be in ketosis while in a caloric deficit (meaning you eat calories and continue to be in ketosis)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LP07GEwdxt0

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PMmXw9gwd5g

larpers on Jow Forums pretending to know things

>Lose 25 lbs a month
>Still retain muscle definition

Pick one.

>le epic piss drinking manlet

Attached: 5465880890.jpg (680x680, 81K)

tldw
Ok I'm down to fast but do you find you lose energy to lift while fasting? I'm maxxing my shit out right now and sometimes even if I miss a snack I can feel it while lifting. Anyone is welcome to respond to this.

>Yeah dude I essentially said that.
What a prissy bitch.

That's very doable in 4-6 months. Lift 4-5 times a week, cardio and cut hard. Once you got low bodyfat and a bit of training you will look like that. The key here is having low bodyfat

There's a middle picture that is meant to be in this collage but I don't have it.

Anyway the guy went from the left blob to a middle scrawny stage with I believe two 14-day cycles of DNP, and then from the lean intermediate stage to the pic in the right of OPs post in something like 4-6 months of PPL.

Pretty nuts to see the effects DNP can have, wish I had that middle pic saved.

Been doing stronglifts for almost 4 months now and look nothing like that, I've been working out 3 times a week tho, should I just go almost every day? Back when I did labor work every day I got ripped in a few months but fucked my shoulders.

You can switch to a PPL if you want. Here's the thing, it depends on the results you want. OP isn't jacked or big and you don't need to be benching 200+ and squatting 300+ to get that body. He has the body of someone who uses a cable machine and does bodyweight exercises all the time. What he has is super low body fat. If you want to look like him literally starve yourself and I mean don't eat at all no matter what. Don't put a single calorie down and lose like 15-20lbs. If you do it right and don't go full holocaust on yourself you'll look close to that

Penis Penis Labia? But what about my muscles?

PPL is push pull legs.

>what about my muscles
Who gives a shit? Do you want definition or do you want size? You know all those guys you see pictures of who look jacked are usually pretty tiny mass wise. If they're big and have definition that's usually because they've spent years lifting and have a super crazy diet or they're /fraud/ tier. The rest of the guys you see are like 6'0 and 160lbs or a similar weight to height ratio

Oh, that makes more sense. I thought you were telling me to only work my penis double time and my labia, which would severely be neglecting my most important muscle groups.

So I know I’m asking for a lot, but can anyone recommend a workout routine for me if I want to look like guy on right? I’m a recovering fatty and while I know the biggest part is just losing weight I’m sure there’s a routine that could help

Starve yourself till you hit 10% bodyfat and literally do anything involving lifting weights at a gym 3-5 times a week

Here’s a photo of my dog in return for your help Jow Forums, please leave him a nice comment

Attached: 91C23BD3-BF9E-4133-88D9-EB7F1AEFA00C.jpg (1024x768, 150K)

So when you say literally anything can you give me an example because I’m fucking stupid when it comes to fitness

Read the sticky. Do SS or SL till you have a good base and then switch to a PPL and focus on your smaller muscle groups that need improvement. You could literally not even lift and just starve yourself every day and just ride a bike or run every day.

Not a single person on Jow Forums or "r3ddit" has ever gotten a decent looking or functioning body by following that advices.

Hmmm, I did SS for about 2 months and actually didn’t notice anything. But to be fair I was still eating like a pig

Give me a sloppy rimjob with blurry weights in the background.

Because they never actually follow that advice. 90% of the population would look really good if they were 12% or less bodyfat with minor exercise

Will this help me improve my chin?

Attached: 87B7631F-E97C-44EB-B30F-5C98D86BF107.jpg (1746x2560, 374K)

Newfag here

If it's that easy, then why does anybody do anything else at all? Or do people really want to go full hulk-mode?

Attached: 1378427739923.jpg (500x500, 70K)

Only if you reach around.

He really used dnp? This kills the natty motivation

Because people literally don't understand what not eating is. They're lazy and unmotivated. Going for a 30 minute bike ride every single day and making sure you eat very little besides chicken breast and plain vegetables every day is hard. People constantly lie to themselves and don't have the willpower to starve for 24 hours 3 times a week.

Fat? No.
Weight? Yes.

Are you guys just memeing

Attached: 1554259517195.jpg (1806x1360, 566K)

put all 3 together

Nigger dog. But as far as routine, do push pull legs 6 times a week (or upper lower split 4 times) and keep your diet in check. That guy is lean so after you achieve that, switch to strong lifts for a nice winter bulk

he went to right in that pic first then to right in op??

lost all his leg gains for a flat tummy?
that's a very feminine mindset

yep, took around 4 months with 3 cycles of DNP if i remember correctly

Thing about going from fit to fat to fit to fat to fit... The muscle doesn't go away that fast.

Going from fat to fit... tough.

all about diet,

No thanks i rather take the slow approach instead of constantly feeling like shit and have terrible performance in the gym

Anyone on Jow Forums pretending to know anything

I completely agree this is way more reasonable than 3 months. Jow Forums assumes everyone roids.