Sick of robots calling me a fat whore

sick of robots calling me a fat whore

i'm going on diet in pic related

Attached: vogue-actually-printed-this-crazy-diet-in-the-1970s-wine-35713543.png (500x392, 99K)

really should skip the lemon juice though user, lots of sugar there.

Why not just do amphetamines?

are you club sandwich femanon?

Kek. Time to hit the treadmill fatass

Attached: 0e9.jpg (499x499, 26K)

>are you club sandwich femanon?

yes I like making delicious club sandwiches for qt boys

marilyn monroe ate a similar diet

okay, no need to hurt yourself on this diet, because you and are are going to date and lose weight together, club sandwich-chan!

When are you getting on the treadmill, fatty? The day is quickly winding down. Wouldn't want to go through another whole day posting on Jow Forums and putting off exercise would you?

actually what people don't understand about their bodies is the relationship between blood glucose and insulin (the hormone which triggers fat growth)

basically there are different rates that your body digests food and converts it down to glucose in your blood: oils and fats, protein, complex carbohydrates (starch, etc), simple carbohydrates, sugar (dextrose being most simple, almost nothing needs to be done at all to digest it)

if you eat TOO MUCH of any of these you can cause your blood glucose levels to spike which produces more insulin to cause your muscles to absorb the glucose and maintain a stable level: then depending upon insulin levels the glucose is processed eventually to ATP and then to proteins as needed... some of which are fats

if you consume a collection of foods balanced so as to ensure the total amount of energy is correct while blood glucose levels remain as low as possible, you'll minimize insulin production and therefore minimize fat synthesis

so you need to carefully proportion your foods into a balanced diet including all those types. eating a steak or hamburger will give you equally if not more insulin as a large soda packed with pure sugar, it'll just happen over a longer (and therefore potentially worse) period of time

it's a slightly complex system but there aren't many variables (3 or 4?) so you can figure it out.

losing weight is like 80% diet and 20% exercise

you're not fat because you aren't active enough, you're fat because you eat too much.

>tfw no gf who eats raw hamburger out of the packaging

Whatever you need to tell yourself, fatty. The treadmill will still be there when your 400lbs

Attached: b36.png (420x420, 7K)

i mean i eat less than that on some days lol

Thats my normal diet minus the wine and double the eggs am I gonna die

eggs are good, eat lots of eggs
and skip the wine, that's pandering nonsense from vogue. 70's vogue readers wouldn't follow a diet where you weren't allowed a bottle of wine every day.

>tfw no gf who eats raw hamburger out of the packaging
you didn't post the face when but based upon what i assume the feels when would be here you are

Attached: woke.gif (426x320, 75K)

won't this just put you into starvation mode?

exercise is good if you want to build muscle but i'm not aware of a single bit of evidence that shows it increases weight loss... rather while you're exercising you're less likely to be STUFFING YOUR FAT MAW

so exercise isn't needed, but some activity where you DON'T FUCKING EAT ANYTHING is very useful indeed

>stopped eating sweets
>stopped drinking sugared drinks
>stopped eating bread
>stopped eating snacks like chips etc.
>started exercising 3 to 4 times a week
>lost 2 kg in a month
Feels good desu. Soon, I'll have the beach body I want.

Attached: 1539414661313.png (333x340, 128K)

Eggs and wine are good for you.
Unless you believed retarded boomers that eggs are bad for you.

highly doubt it
750ml wine is 609 kcal
406 kcal from the steak
200 kcal from 3 eggs
if ur a woman (@ 5'2") and sedentary 1200kcal is enough

Morgana a qt

>lost 2 kg in a month
Not worth it to me desu.

my bmi is below healthy and for some reason i can't gain any weight. at this point it's showing on the rest of my body which is slowly starting to fall apart

exercise every day and you could probably lose 5kg or more on that diet

newfag please lurk more before you post dumb shit again

get your thyroid checked bro

no u lurk more plz kthx bye

Attached: saladpus.jpg (350x200, 23K)

I'm hardly even trying, user(ette). I know I could manage my meals better and exercise harder, but I'm half-assing it, partly because meal planning would require too much thought and partly because I'm grossly out of shape and don't have the stamina to work out harder. I wonder if my weight is going to stabilize in the near future and I won't lose any more.
What I'm saying is, if you really put your mind to it, you can lose more fat than I am now.

>no carb

might work

if you're a sedentary woman and eat 3 eggs a day you won't live to see 60

I wish I could have maxed out my alcohol intake at a bottle of wine per day, sounds like basically one of the comfiest lives you can have, but I'm an alcoholic who always eventually wanted to drink even more than that in a night. After 10 years of drinking heavily and mostly every day, I'm already getting to a point where I need to stop even though I basically stick to 6 to 8 beers a day. Last night I drank 13 though. It's really difficult to get off the ride. When I was sober for 3 weeks in December, that was the longest I had been continually sober in like 2 to 3 years.

ive managed to cut down a bit by mixing water with boxed wine
I still want to drink more usually, but the extra fluid limits my speed which limits the amount I drink in a night

>2kg in a month
what the fuck are you doing boy, if you really do all this shit you should be losing this much weekly

Just do low carb im on it and lost 20 pounds in a few months

That's just a keto diet, people still do that. I don't know the purpose of the wine though.