User here, I'm wondering why you all thot begone every girl on this board but worship mega thot ewhores and shit?

user here, I'm wondering why you all thot begone every girl on this board but worship mega thot ewhores and shit?

Srsly you guys should be idolizing good trad girls

Attached: 1547819512202.png (466x393, 211K)

Yes, goy, the traditional girls are different, trust me.

Attached: Manchildren.png (1200x800, 543K)

More like why did people btfo all girls, but orbit and allow fag and tranny threads.

A good trad girl wouldn't be on r9k, that's why

Trad girls are a fucking meme, before the middle of the 20th century most girls were traditional and there were still rampant infidelity problems, just like at any other point of human history. It's just intensified nowadays.

>user here, I'm wondering why you all thot begone every girl on this board but worship mega thot ewhores and shit?
I started to think about this, really can't wrap my head around it

That's true, but why when give these degenerate whores attention?

Because an ultra degenerate is more likely to have no standards therefore will put out easier, increasing chances of getting penis soggy.

Maybe but, imo realistic and practical standards are better than what these low standard sluts want

>getting penis soggy
eww, drain the swamp!

i'm very interested in the answer as well

It's usually two different groups of people, the ones that cry roastie 24/7, and the ones that will worship anything with a hole between it's legs. Personally, I hate eWhores, but I won't give them (you)s, since that encourages them. I whine about how evil women are, but I don't really like them. I treat them like men, and they ignore me. It's a live and let live sort of thing, I guess.

I just ignore them until they attempt to enter my social circles

>I whine about how evil women are
>I don't really like them
>I treat them like men
You sure there? I mean I guess it's possible.

> but worship mega thot ewhores and shit
Like who?

They never even try to do that, in my case usually. There was one time where a girl was dating a dude in a group of friends I was a part of, and it was a pretty garbage experience for everyone involved. I don't really tal to any of them anymore.
I meant to say I don't whine. I'm sorry.

i don't, i hate all roasties equally.

Because those bastards are contradictory assholes driven by lust and lack of social interaction.

Very true, nice trips btw

I think the majority of robots fall into one camp or the other, but what you've said is very true of the ones who do both.

trips never lie user.
Most people are contradictory.
Because they have a "rational" ideal but have opposite emotional desires.
Only by getting rid of one of them can people be coherent with themselves.
Either lower yourself to a mere beast or ascend into a ubermensch.

Either this or they are thirsty beta males who worship wamenz to begin with.

Attached: Pinned.png (332x332, 148K)

>R9K is one person
I tell every roastie posting here to go fuck themselves
Fuck E-thots (not literally unless STD's are appealing to you)
Any orbiter should consider the rope
Trad girls would be superior but they don't exist anymore and we all fucking know it
and OP is just some obnoxious cunt who thinks she's totally different than all the other girls