I WANT TO GROW A FUCKING BEARD, but i cant, my facial hair is weak i considering suicide...

I WANT TO GROW A FUCKING BEARD, but i cant, my facial hair is weak i considering suicide, im 19 and my friend has a full beard for like 4 years, and me nothing.. is something to do with it? any drugs creams?

Attached: file.png (1000x500, 1006K)

you can rub minoxidil on your face but that's about it lol

why do you want a beard so badly anyway?

>why do you want a beard so badly anyway?

just because, I like the style

I grew a beard and it looked stupid. I still looked like a baby just a baby with a weird beard.

i dont look like a baby, i have a chin and good jawline with decent cheekbones, i just want a beard

3x10 cum guzzles, need that testosterone for beard gains

to any retards who might take this seriously
don't

on another potentially retarded note, does beard oil help the follicles grow quicker?

You still have time, you fucking zoomer headass.

I'm 27 and still growing hairs on my face and chest.
Give it time
Also, if you have hairy parents(usually father) then you have nothing to worry about.

it's all down to your genes beardlet. had my beard at 15, fully developed at 18 mustache at 19

I just want a goatee to cover my recessed jaw. I can't do the surgery for another few years, man. :(

This actually works. Vasodilation plus it extends the hair growth cycle of your hair. Plus it grows in thicker.

Rogain or any off brand will do, it’s the same active ingredient just cheaper. Plus take biotin.

>im 19
There's your problem. Try being 25-30 years old and you'll have your stupid beard.

Attached: 2b001a59.jpg (400x300, 21K)

>dad is beardlet
>he doesn’t even have a shaver
>he just buys one pack of box and shaves once every 2 month
>the worse I have seen him he had a “beard” like a 5 o’ clock
>it was a six months noshave cause he fell for the movember meme

Riperoni

you're the retard here. minoxidil legit works, the only catch is that you have to use it for about a year. at least. also, some people get side effects but I've never experienced anything bad.

>I'm 19
chill the fuck out, zoomer. I couldn't justify growing a beard until I was fucking 23 years old in grad school. It will come in eventually.

Enjoy the fact that you're not a hairy fuck like those greasy wops who have full beards as highschool freshmen. Those are the dudes who have disgusting carpets of hair all over their stomachs, backs, and shoulders and have neck hair that extends down and connects to their chest hair.

I'm grateful for my slav genetics. You get a full beard eventually and don't look like a disgusting hairy fuck.

Attached: repent zoomer.jpg (360x360, 27K)

The side effects are what I was alluding to, fucknut. Your dick must be too small to notice though huh

I also heard some shit about rogaine fucking with collagen formation and leading to your skin appearing to age worse. Not sure if there's any truth to any of that, but I personally still wouldn't risk using it on my face.

you didnt allude to anything you chimp

>20 years old
>Extremely thick hair
>"Thank God I'll never go bald lol"
>No beard
"Fuck when am I growing some facial hair lol"
>22 years old
>Thick as fuck facial hair
>"Having to shave everyday fucking sucks!"
>Hair starts thinning and falling out extremely fast out of the blue
>"WTF I CAN SEE MY SCALP THROUGH MY HAIR! OH NO NO NO"
Wat do Jow Forums?

Congrats on the naturally high testosterone levels. And sorry for your loss of hair.

I’d just shave it and have an epic beard. I just noticed recently that my hair line is receding rapidly and I can see my scalp through my hair easier.

Lmao imagine being so dumb that you have to simple balding down to "high testosterone". Or is it cope since you say you are thinning as well. Probably little of both dumb copefag.

beards are for fags mostly nowadays

how is my penis related to any of this? minoxidil has no effect on your dick size you retard

also, no, beard oil is not going to do jack shit for "helping follicles grow" lmao

Attached: 1097c44b-a86e-4e0d-8e50-97f5d6989689..png (208x326, 40K)

T levels are not correlated to MPB. That's just a cope hairlets tell themselves to feel better.

do whatever you can to hold onto your hair for as long as you can. You may not be able to permanently cure baldness, but you can at least push it off a few years and buy yourself some time. Remember that for most men, going full-on bald is a sexual death sentence and if you don't get married and have kids by that time, you're fucked. Losing your hair instantly makes you look like 20 years older.

So get on minoxidil/finasteride/peppermint/dermarolling to slow it down. Start using keratin fibers to add artificial thickness to your thinning hair. Find haircuts/styles that deemphasize the problem. And hell, if you want, save up money for an eventual hair transplant is you're willing to go that far.

I really want this fad to die.

Attached: 1556035970557.jpg (779x960, 56K)

Is the guy with the hat that closet fag dude who made a bunch of memes of his face with shit like if your boyfriend shaves then you have a girlfriend? Is it really what you want to emulate?

Daily reminder.

Attached: 1551738177235.jpg (2232x2232, 3.06M)

>Congrats on the naturally high testosterone levels.
You think so? I mean I did get an insane amount of gains these last 2 years whilst I've already been quality lifting since 17 (was scouted for Rugby so I was trained by professionals). I just looked at a photo when I was 20. My jaw got wider and I started developing these "lines" on my face, like that Swedish soccer player Fredrik someone or that criminal guy who became a model. It seems like my skull grew wider and features became insanely accentuated. And this is all while being a high bodyfat, like 18%. I think If I cut down to like 85kg my face would have insane lines. If I thin much more by the age of 25 I'm just gonna go bald with stubble + finally shoot tren.
It fucking sucks man, no one would have ever guessed I would go bald seeing as i had abnormally thick hair. My grandpa even had a full head of hair whilst only slightly greying at the age of 68. It's just insane how fast it happened. Like I had a massive fucking shed between November last year to now. I'm buying a dermaroller asap. All the hair that fall out are like white at the very bottom with a small piece of skin. When I tried to pull the thickest hair I could it was a pitch black hair with the skin like a half cm from the root. It's like my scalp has thinned or something.

I know the feel, user. Both my grandfathers had full heads of hair, my father is 59 and no joke his hair looks exactly like pic-related. My maternal uncles all have full heads of hair. And yet at 24 years old, I started to realize it was thinning out.

Luckily I started with super thick and dense hair, so I've been able to handle the MPB fairly well so far. Currently 27 years old, and while it at first seemed to be falling out quickly, I've now got it stabilize at what I'd say is a Norwood II, and I'm able to style it in a way that you can't even really tell the temples have receded at all. Still though, it sucks because all my life one of the few things I was certain of was that I definitely would not lose my luscious locks.

Also this is purely anecdotal and I have no evidence to back this up, but I feel like my hair gets thicker in the summer time. Might have something to do with getting some sun, IDK.

Attached: game-of-thrones-did-nicolaj-coster-waldau-just-drop-a-major-spoiler-about-season-7-ftr.jpg (600x350, 42K)

Check your diet, i went low fat and low carb for about a year during a big cut and my hair started to thin really bad.
Once i started eating properly again it thickened out alot

Been there, done that. I coped hard at 24 when I first started seeing thinness and thought there's no way it's my genetics (due to family history) and I started autistically examining my diet for any exacerbating factors. Believe me, for me it's not diet-related.

Sorry to hear that mang

I might try this. I have facial hair but its like 90% connected and not very thick. I want to be able to grow viking beard if I want to.

No prob. This isn't anything new to me so I'm past the coping stage. I'm just grateful it's stabilized decently instead of being one of those cases where a couple years after first noticing, you're already JUST-tier.

Once it gets bad enough I'm just going to use keratin fibers to conceal the thinning. Then maybe I'll get a transplant later on, idk. All depends on when these things happen.

I'm turning 25 in a month, no signs of beard in sight, only a shitty Mexican-teenager tier mustache after a couple of days.

braindead

>mostly full beard by 17
>covered in hair all the way down to my feet
>insecure about hair 'wings' and long black leg hair on pure white skin
Hair wad supposed to be a girl issue

Half the time minox beards are wispy as shit and look like they're hanging on by a thread kek

Cruise on test e. You'll get the chad beard you never would have had otherwise

Im 22 and cant grow a full beard yet
Who gives a fuck man

Lmao shut the fuck up
Pathetic incel, go back to your hive

Rogaine literally shrinks your dick.

utter unsubstantiated horseshit

Attached: 56ca3610-faf5-4ff6-9191-1944d800a4b2..jpg (1080x1350, 91K)

It will happen eventually, or it wont. Either one. Learn to appreciate the way your hair grows. It's part of you.
>any drugs creams?
No.

Eventually you'll be able to grow one -- probably. I was able to grow a mean mustache at your age. But nothing like a full beard. And even now, if you look at the picture you posted, upper right guy and the one to his left both have those two little spots under their upper lip that the hair doesn't grow, I'm the same way. Personally I kinda like it. And you should learn to like your own facial hair too. It's just the way your face is. It's who you are. Don't stress.

Creatine accelerates MPB by decades due to increased DHT levels

>t. dicklet

I’ll be so glad when the beard fad is over.
Also see those studies showing it’s correlated with small balls.

You literally hit the bingo with this cope post lol

happy birthday bro

>greasy wops with full beards
hey fuck you nigger

Attached: badabing.jpg (250x234, 7K)

Attached: Beard on the inside.jpg (625x468, 75K)

Why do you want a beard at 19 ?
Why did your friend have a beard at 15 ?
Are you both turkroaches ?

I have shitty beard genetics so I just grew a 5mm stubble and shaved the asymmetrical parts. Anyone with a patchy beard should try it. Also, minoxidil works

Some people just can't but give it time even if shits patchy. After a while the length will cover the patches true for all my friends who though they where beardlets

Also second from top row is goals

Also having a mustache has finally made me realise why people need napkins. Never needed them before

just grow your hair long and grow a moustache without beard

no, we are slavs

yeah that seems true, but if you buy a 0.5mm dermaroller and use that 2-3 times a week it completely negates the aging effect and also helps stimulate facial hair growth.

Just make sure you allow a few days for your face to heal from rolling before you apply minoxidil.

You fucking basedboy OP, women always prefer a clean shaven guy because it's smooth and it doesn't hurt when kissed. They might say the beard looks good but you won't see them touching that cesspit , as even fecal matter is found in the beards.

>considering suicide because no beard at 19
lmao'ing @ ur life, stop being such a melodramatic faggot.

You where doing so well user and then you just had to sprinkle literal shit on your own opinion. The fecal matter in beards is a fake news article you silly sausage

ffs dont do this!!!!!!!

bro you can't wash that much hair. Even if it's not fecal matter it's not good for the skin as you block the pores.

Goalpostmoving to defend your point nice job

Do you think this natural process is bad for your body. How retarded can one be

Also too much hair?

all of those guys look retarded. They are no doubt handsome but they still look retarded.

Minoxidil damaged my skin to the point where I had to wait a week or more just to shave. I'm black and I'll never have a smooth hydrated skin like my brothers.

Use Castor + Coconut oil instead and enjoy you skin AND beard gains

Entire family can barely grow beards until we turn 30. Fuck me