NEETs

NEETs where do you get your NEETbux i live in Eastern Europe so the goverment won't support NEEtness unfortunaetly so what are your sources?

Attached: 0e8c4d36c180483036028d0695110ca19eb70010b8b84589041960282a09ed1c.png (867x469, 286K)

get your ass up go to work or study or some shit you ungrateful lazy nigger cunt

I'm from the US, so government sources are very poor. So, mine all come from real estate. It's probably the best source of passive income I've seen.

I catfish and roleplay with cucks for money. Got about 3 paypigs right now, it's a living. They're all employed full time so it's not like I have to talk to them all day. Working on getting NEETbux atm, gonna fake mental illness.

Good cope, wagenigger.

Attached: 1535987627408.jpg (601x508, 31K)

There's no magical way to get free money, you worthless parasite.

Have fun starving to death lmfao

My neetbux come from my 5 rental properties. It's like making $9/hr, 24 hours a day, 7 week. When I just really want to work, I'll go to my friend's tire shop and change tires for a day. He wanted to pay me but I told him I didn't need it, I liked changing tires.

How do you do that? How'd you get the land to sell?

He had to inherit it. How else

is there a way to get started without already having money? i assume not

nice. How do you catfish? What do you do with the dickpics you receive? Which mental illness will you fake and how? Arent you afraid of being sent to mental hospital?

>be you
>have 0 money
>work
>have some money
>retire asap

I live in the US and get SSI, it is a trap and I wish I'd never applied for it.
I get less than half of average rent in my area per month and anything I do to try and increase my income on my own, like entrepreneurial stuff basically gets halved.

I don't know if you're a good service for sharing advice or if you're a good person for detracting people from NEETing

Just tell your doctor that you browse Jow Forums, catfish men on the internet, and roleplay being fucked from a females perspective. I doubt you would have to fake anything.

"Fake" you fucking parasite

>it is a trap
Yeah it's not meant to fund the lifestyle of a 20-year-old man user

Get good credit, get a loan, buy a cheap place, preferably a duplex. Have tenants come in, they pay rent which pays your mortgage. You keep your regular wageslave job for a while, you do this multiple times until you can quit wageslaving and you make enough from tenants that you can be a NEET 90% of the time.

The NEET's guide to being NEET by a NEET of six years.
Your current options:
Live off of your inheritance or parents (the blessed NEET).
Live off of passive income in the form of real estate or market earnings (the intelligent NEET).
Live by doing work that is not real work, cat fishing, market flipping or stealing (the lazy bastard NEET).
Live off of government programs, mental illness or buying into checks for work programs (the fallen NEET).
Live by working half of the year then taking the other half off, this rotation can be changed. Best work includes long distance trucking, oil rigging, warehousing, and IT work (the realistic NEET).

These are your best options. There are other archaic options like becoming a popular furfag or eceleb but these are full time jobs that not only harm the body but the mind, worse than burger flipping in the long run.

Attached: 1521185450943.gif (192x300, 275K)

Eastern Europe here. Government does pay, but not much. Got lucky with inheritence, plus family sends me some money every month for whatever reason. But this is pure luck. At this rate even if the flow stopped can just relax, keep reading books, play vidya and study for another 10-14 years. But want to stop being a NEET in the next 2 and do more freelance stuff from home. Feels better than being a wague, my own schedule, pay is good and nice stability.

Lithuania NEET reporting. is spot on. Right now blessed NEET that is moving into passive income. The goal is to earn above average wage with it, which at this rate should take me until the end of this year. Passive income from hobby online work is the best feeling. Was looking into investing, but it feels like you need a good capital with it, plus it requires good research, so that might be the next goal. I know a few NEETs here that made a full living by doing nothing just investing and other shit. Quite a few NEETs here also used bitcoins I heard, but I feel like that ship sailed.

Can get money from the government here, but it would be shit. I feel like it would give a sour taste for what...100-180 euros?

Don't write off waging completely. Night shift guard is extremely comfy and requires minimal work for example. A person I knew did that and he would basically spend the whole night gaming, doing a few rounds around the territory and the day sleeping. So nothing changed, except he'd sit in a different room and get money.

Attached: 1545173912080.jpg (1278x1853, 251K)