My dads turning 55 this summer and starting to decline physically. Hes been a carpenter for most of his life...

My dads turning 55 this summer and starting to decline physically. Hes been a carpenter for most of his life, works his ass off every day and eats pretty well compared to others his age other than the occasional beer but his body still seems to be giving out and I think it's in part due to his testosterone tanking. Are any of you boomers on trt? Id appreciate if you'd share your experience with it/ tell me if you think it would be a good idea for him to hop on it.

Attached: Andreas-Cahling.jpg (1090x614, 122K)

Older people losing their testosterone is natural. Accept that your father isn't superman and accept that he will one day die. Living in denial isn't good for anyone.

Just tell your father to stay away from s o y and plastics and let him deteriorate into a comfy death the way God intended.

No reason not to go on trt if he can afford it.
Shut the fuck up sad cunt.

this, though he may consider cutting out the middleman and getting chinese bathtub chemicals for a fraction of the price

OP's attachment to his father's image is not only bad for him but for his father as well. His dad should rest after a long life of hard work, not be hopped up on steroids.

do not go gentle into that good night

Attached: fashion_fitness_travel_39907555_298911157561723_7614172839016398848_n[1].jpg (1080x1350, 141K)

based and acceptingpilled

Attached: ADEABB1A-056F-42ED-AC87-F8CCC6D7E29F.jpg (768x1024, 107K)

Jack Lalanne was all natty and fit into his 90's

Fuck sakes why are christ cucks always so pathetic?

Attached: 1555818356091.jpg (540x720, 33K)

Holding on to the ideal image of your father is more pathetic imo. When I was a young kid I literally thought my dad was stronger than Goku and could blow up houses with a single punch, until I saw him in the hospital bed post brain surgery.

I'm not saying OP shouldn't help his father stay strong, I am saying the stallion has had its turn and it's time for his offspring to take charge.

Any man with total test under 500ng/dL should hop on TRT asap. Florida alternative medicine has the best prices in the US and will put you on 220mg/week + AI and HCG for just over & 100/mo without insurance. Definitely would recommend. Completely turned my life around. Depression, anxiety, lethargy all lifted and I started feeling more positive and confident then I had since I was a child. Quickly started losing fat and gaining muscle without any other changes to my routine. Cannot recomend it highly enough.

I know he isnt superhuman but hes self employed and doesnt have much money put away because hes terrible with it. Hes got no plans to stop anytime soon and he already looks tired and sore all the time. If trt helps him keep working, gives him more energy and let's him recover from his workday quicker I see no reason to let him deteriorate "the way God intended"

My dad is 56, hopped on TRT at 52 and is still very muscular for his age, happy etc.

However he is a fat fuck who eats a lot, so take that as you will. No downsides to TRT that I have observed whenever I visit, but it won't turn your old man into a professional athlete or pro bodybuilder

this thread is so fucking pathetic. Jow Forums is truly the worst board on the site

He lifts at my previous gym. All he does is calf raises, not joking. He might do other stuff when he has the gym to himself but I have been there 4 days a week very regularly and I never see him doing anything else

Age turns our fathers into our mothers, get him on some skittles so he doesn't become a cookie-cutter sack of vintage estrogen

Attached: big-lenny-2[1].jpg (636x950, 65K)

If you're running a trt dose there's no reason for hcg or ai
All it will do is stress your bloods and cost money

220mg is too high for trt tho, 150mg/week will put you comfortably into top natural levels

rage, rage against the dying of the light
based Melposter

This post is a disappointment

Why do pecs seemingly deflate when you get older? Is it a posture thing?

My dad is 54 on trt. He feels great, he can keep up with a young man doing physical labor (does house renovations). He is living his life the way he wants. He does get mad quicker tho lol. He wasn't like that before trt.

How you fucking retard?

Hcg keeps the balls full and running and soaking up all of the excess cholesterol in your body.
It also increases the amount of test in your body because your nuts are still running.
And an AI is a safety net.