Four fucking years I lifted for her. Blood, sweat, and tears, all to see her choose a fucking spic over me...

Four fucking years I lifted for her. Blood, sweat, and tears, all to see her choose a fucking spic over me, a tall Aryan man who is Jow Forums. Makes no sense. White women will doom the west.

Attached: A93DC334-C7CA-4378-818A-13F6C7EDFE58.jpg (2048x2048, 424K)

That's what you get for being a racist

How the fuck is it racist to think she should have preserved a culture and had a strong Aryan baby instead of birthing a spiclet named Carlos?

Did you finally awaken from your diabetic coma only to continue to post this ad infinitum?

Why didnt the pic of baby Carlos ho theough fuck

Attached: DD697A75-1C09-4987-928E-8F21D9A39787.jpg (818x818, 61K)

Maybe it's cus he isn't a cunt you autist

Fuck you buddy I took a shitload of LSD and tried to follow this boards advice and my parents institutionalized me against my will

Attached: 3F55C6DC-4887-4FD1-AC30-ED9EFC61F81A.jpg (746x746, 67K)

You'd probably gladly breed an Asian girl, I bet.

Fuck you he is he is a fucking manlet and I am a tall fit Aryan, literally god tier genes

Fuck you you dont know me BITCH I only wanted a pure white feminine queen like her

Attached: BA0D0492-0748-44E3-A2FB-1FBCEB7DED62.jpg (960x959, 55K)

but I bet he hasn't spent years posting threads about his ex on an anonymous imageboard, you pathetic faggot.

And now you're back to shitpost until your next institutionalization which hopefully will be permanent.

I thought this pasta pastaway

She looks a bit spiccy tbqh op

>literally god tier genes
cant be with that much autism

>when white boys realize their racist hierarchies only exist in their heads

lmao this is what you get for subsisting on white male power fantasies

>Four fucking years I lifted for her
That's fucking pathetic lmao, lifting for a bitch, what the fuck man, no wonder she doesn't like you.

You are a mexican-phobe and emotionally immature. That shit doesn't fly in 2019.

Pretty sure Jow Forums doesn't suggest to lift for a woman, anyway, you're laughable if you're American and still spouting shit about Aryan lineage and colture

looks like a trap desu schmesu

>lifted for her

pffffffft
literally the least respectable sentence I have seen on r9k tonight

>Whites
>Culture

Attached: 3324.png (433x382, 105K)

>I lifted for her
Get the fuck outta here.

>strong Aryan baby
relax there mister Frederik Goldstein Biggums

Attached: dat mutt.png (800x791, 258K)