Play games with a few friends and this new girl joins our group

>play games with a few friends and this new girl joins our group
>start flirting with her
>buy her games and invite her to come over to visit me, offer to pay for travel
>she brushes me off
>my best friend who is a NEET gets her somehow
>they're together for multiple years
>pretend to support him to learn more about her and what she likes, because she will obviously dump his loser ass and i'll be able to catch her
>ask him what have they been up to when they met this last time
>he seems too happy
>he told me they both lost their virginity
>both fixing their life and improving rapidly
>my urge to end his pitiful existence reached its peak
>tell him that sounds great, block him and her half an hour later

This happened a while ago, but it still hurts. She basically stole my best friend and broke my heart for no fucking reason.
So I got a car, money, go to the gym, i'm assertive, have a job, my own place. What the fuck else do I do now? Where the fuck are the goalposts? It's first get one thing to get a gf, then another, then another. Why can't I just find love for once. There's nothing wrong with me, I have a future, a have the present sorted out fully. So why am I alone and people who don't deserve it get love and happiness?

Attached: 1476410001123.jpg (400x271, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IwZSXdOvA04
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>my best friend
>>pretend to support him to learn more about her and what she likes, because she will obviously dump his loser ass and i'll be able to catch her
You're kind of a shitty human being and she dodged a bullet here.

Jesus dude, how are you that delusional?

My best online friend. Plus he stole her from me when he knew I was really into her and I never did a single bad thing to him during the whole time. Even when I hated his guts I still supported him, helped him, comforted him. Even when he drove a dagger into my back. If that's not friendship then I don't know what is. I'm only to blame for being stupid for being nice to him for as long as I was.

But women always like assholes user. Not op btw. Ive been in a pretty similar situation with him. Basically got dumped by a fembot for a shitty asshole for no reason.

Attached: 1545715423570.jpg (960x916, 54K)

How exactly is any of this delusions? I explained the friendship part in which I can understand would be hard to understand from what I said in the OP

>There's nothing wrong with me

I'm going to write this thread off as b8. I don't have faith in humanity but I can't accept that someone could be this delusional.

life is unfair grow some balls and deal with it pussy

You are beta and cringe

user it sounds like you follow goals that other people set for you and you have no motivation of your own. So what if some girl doesnt like you? Go for the next one. You have a car, job and house? Great. Get a promotion. Start saving up to make your own business. Read a new book. Set yourself a new goal.

A great user will get pushed down 7 times and rise back up 8 times.

Get the fuck out of other peoples lives dude

If you're absolutely sure that he knew you were into her, then I can relate with your frustration. Everyone is out for themselves after all. It's a justifiable cause for you to remove him. However nobody really stole anything from you, and you didn't own her in the first place. And you should have stopped talking to both of them right after he started pursuing her, why'd you make yourself suffer for so long man? I feel like all this time you've subjected yourself to torment when you didn't even have to. You shouldn't have let them hurt you like that, snip the root before it becomes your misery and you could have moved on much earlier. You could have even scored another female by now with all that time you wasted investing into a lost cause.

So now that's this goalpost. Okay.
Yeah. No matter what I do or achieve i'm a beta. While a loser that does nothing is an alpha.
Ofcourse i'll continue, but you don't seem to understand. She was amazing when I first heard her and saw her. I felt like we have so much in common. Was so easy to talk with her, she was friendly as hell and talkative. But then he just took her while he knew I liked her. I was a bit annoyed at first, but didn't mind it. But the more I heard about her and their life, the more annoyed I got for realizing just how much she was wasted in that relationship. Did you ever get that feeling when you just see someone even in a poster and basically fall in love? Kinda like finding your waifu while watching a series and you can't help it but plan your life together.
So tell me why is it that I have to claw at everything in my life to earn it, but I get diminishing returns, while there are people who sit on their ass, do nothing and become happy. How exactly does that work?
Because i'm stupid and autistic. I basically lived the relationship through him and I honestly hoped that if I keep talking to her i'll be the guy whom she chooses to cheat on. But i'm even stupider for helping him for some reason, instead of dragging him down. I just wanted her to choose me on her own choice and not because he was failing at life. Dunno, I guess I wanted him to be happy to lose her and for things to be as they should of from the start.

Everything could of been perfect. He still could of been my friend, she could of been my gf and we'd all be happy.

Maybe i'm too drunk honestly. I dunno. I'm not even that successful I guess, i'm just stable in life and have everything i'd need to support a wife and children. But i'm not happy with what I have and it feels empty dunno what else I can try to achieve. Don't even get me started on dating market. Everyone in my job is married or has a boyfriend, websites give no responses. It feels like everyone is already happy and there's nothing left.

>So tell me why is it that I have to claw at everything in my life to earn it, but I get diminishing returns, while there are people who sit on their ass, do nothing and become happy. How exactly does that work?

It is an injustice, but that shit will happen. Humans have different interests and a girl will fall for someone for a stupidly fickle reason like that. But, it's because of that terrible fact that you must be rigorous in cutting away all dead roots. You can't pay any sentiments to it or allow your feelings to get in the way of the ultimate truth. You must be equally shielded in the mind. Don't be an asshole to a girl when she doesn't have an interest in you, simply don't attach your feelings to them easily. And minimize the emotional spill you have for that person so you can easily switch off your romance if things turn sour. Don't simply sit there and hope that things will change into your favor. Please become more emotionally resilient, user chan.

How do I do this. How do i become detached if i'm just an emotional wreck. Do people do drugs, read some secret books, join a cult or a band of monks for a few years. It feels like the typical stuff like money and other things are so easy to get because they have very simple routes and grind. Psychological topics are broad and foggy.

Fuck women, the only good things in this fucking world are music and that sweet sweet kush, and vidya is optional.

>Flirts with a girl
GTFO you CHAD Fag

>Psychology topics are broad and foggy

fucking truth. honestly i'm not sure how to go about it. i'm not even sure if i can begin to decipher how i manifest what i described earlier about being emotionally resilient. i certainly don't always practice what i preach. i think about people from the past alot and sometimes try to reconnect with old and battered friendships/relationships in the midst of a melancholic memory trip. i end up regretting it soon after as i realize i'm just digging up old wounds and i recognize that it puts me into the same fucked up mindstate i was at the breaking point all that time ago. i hate that feeling because it makes me feel like i haven't even changed. just activating the same old sickly neurons.

what i do when i'm faced with with potential love is i picture my younger self, so neurotic and pleasure-seeking. if younger me was confronted with an item or mate that really kickstarted my dopamine, i would switch trajectory from whatever chapter i was invested in and seek that item. i can't be in love with someone like my younger self. someone whose love is so fickle that it can change when presented with an anomaly is the opposite of safety. i don't want to give away my romantic interest to someone that easily, because they could be like that, and hurt me. that is what i think about, if that makes any sense at all. but this is just me. you might not be like that.

>play games with a few friends and this new girl joins our group
>start flirting with her
>buy her games
Stopped reading. You're a fucking retard OP

Lol, wagie cucked by the ubermensch neet.
Classic.

Attached: comfypepe.png (2000x2000, 1.49M)

>Girl makes it clear from the very get go she doesn't like you
>Act like a total cuck orbiter and start trying to buy your way to her heart
>Get mad when she falls for someone else despite not even leading you on or anything
What a faggot holy shit good job destroying a friendship because you're such a fuckin orbiter

Attached: 1548017371600.jpg (640x607, 94K)

>another story of a small social circle being destroyed by a female

This. A woman came in and ruined everything this happens too often. This is why they should not be allowed to join communities at all.

Sorry to hear it OP, she sounds like a typical manipulative whore. She most definantly cheated on him, just not with you. But why would you want her STDs anyways. Women are disgusting

lmao, this is why relationships in group chats always mess everything up. people always either get jealous, the people in the relationship try to ghost on everyone else, or try to make sides, until everything is fucked up, and everyone leaves

protip: if you care for your friends, male or female, dont try to hit on them or make something out of anyone. its shitty in every scenario. you take a possible life long friendship and throw it away because you wanna jerk off with eachother over skype or discord or soemthing. its pathetic every time. if you could throw away friendships so easily, you were never friends to begin with

Attached: nvoc98eol0b21.jpg (1242x1186, 62K)

>roastie ruins another group
Wow im shocked

Are you actual diagnosed retards?

Seems like a lot of this could have been solved with less heartbreak if you didn't falsely support their romance? Your best friend probably thought you were done with her since you pretended to support him.

Also you can't say "I pretended to support him knowing he'd fail" then be mad when he didn't, that's just shitty.

good. eat shit, retard

Well, I do have a couple of mental disorders, yes, but that's not the point. I think your friends are waiting for you somewhere else.

Attached: 1548101684310.jpg (936x960, 82K)

the woman did not ruin the group. trying to be flirty and start relationships did.

same goes for most friend groups. women dont just walk in and fuck everything up. its the flirting and relationship that happens that messes everything up

Attached: DwWser2WkAAE6jV.jpg (703x600, 50K)

>Online friend
>Expect him to ignore a girl because you don't have enough game to get her yourself
>Expecting both of them to bend to your will even though neither of them want to
Lol what a faggot

I'm not going to have a go at you for being manipulative/a bad friend etc but this is the definition of orbiting

>While a loser that does nothing is alpha

What did you do? Nothing. What did he do? Took your oneitis virginity. She's probably giving him a rim job right now and neither are even thinking of you. They probably haven't even noticed you've blocked them

>car, money, gym, a job, a place
these are all material things for material girls. girls who live on the internet, who play games, prefer to be courted by people who are successful in more relative things, like games or anime etc idk. they dont care about normies and probably get hit on by normies a lot already

Op is the one who destroyed it.

fook your story desu

this is better

youtube.com/watch?v=IwZSXdOvA04

Let it go, you don't need to be her friend.
>but it's your choice if you want to burn that bridge. let him know thats how you feel, seriously don't be a pussy.
IF he is your friend you should be able to talk to him about it, he probably won't leave her, but maybe he will exclude her from your games and time together.

> give her money for being a girl
> you hope you can catch her after your friend is done with her
> pretend to be friends with someone so you can try and get closer to her
You sound like a total beta.

You are not alone bro. Im in the same boat.

I have a stable life, money, car, house, frequent gym goer, hell even my career has prospects if I keep my chin up. I practically did everything I could to excel as human being. I really got out of the comfort zone and studied meticiously how to be assertive yet friendly. These are trivial things for most people but for me it was like climbing Mnt. Everest considering the fact that i'm an orphan and shy by nature.

It kills me inside when I check my college peers and how they are all married and the crushes I had are mothers now. I am literally handholdless and feel nausiated by people (condescendingly) telling me that I'm not good enough for her unless I do X or Y.

It's not that I wish everyone bad things, but nowadays I can't even handle a little romance on television, I can only shed tears at the ripe age of 29. Perfectly healthy, yet unloved and forgotten.

>thinks just giving money/things to a girl will make her like you
>even if she pretended to like you it would just be because you're giving her shit for free

are people this stupid?

>>tell him that sounds great, block him and her half an hour later
top kek, you are a prime example of a shithead loser. Good thread / LARP

it's not the roastie, it's the roastie+beta combo. Volatile mix. Roastie alone is fine and just gets taken by a chad/non-beta and that's it. Throw a beta into the mix and you get autistic shit like OP

i know how you feel.
We are the trash of society, no matter how much we improve. The sooner you accept it, The easier it will get

What did the girl do wrong in what OP said? Exist?

So these are the incels wagies that get cucked by alpha big dicked gamer NEET Chads. Pathetic.

>Why can't I just find love for once. There's nothing wrong with me
>>pretend to support him to learn more about her and what she likes, because she will obviously dump his loser ass and i'll be able to catch her
Hope you're trolling and not actually that delusional.

Attached: 1513081471388.jpg (610x761, 37K)

Lmao I love happy endings. you're a shit human being and i'm glad this happened to you. Justify it however you want but you guys were NOT friends. You PRETENDING to support him, waiting for your waifu to dump him isn't being a friend. Maybe you should stop trying to get girls that aren't anywhere near you by buying them shit and try to, I dunno, find someone relatively nearby instead? Find a local thing where you can socialize?

They're both better off without you desu

All you did was list off material things as if getting into a relationship with her was filling out a check box for a quest. You listed nothing you could bring to the table on a emotional, personal, or spiritual level.

So I can accurately assume
>Your personality is grating
I can assume this by the incel mindset and refusal to believe that there is an issue with you
>You're thirsty as fuck and it's noticeable
You instantly start to flirt with her and shower her with gifts. That reeks of desperation
>You see women as objects rather than a person
Otherwise you wouldn't have pulled an Elliot Rodger who thought because he was cute, had money, and designer shades meant he deserved any bitch he wanted.

She went with your loser NEET friend because he was probably charming in his own way and based on what you said was probably struggling with some things herself that he understood and vice versa. They're helping to build each other up on multiple levels which builds trust, respect, and love. Maybe you could've been the one to help build her up but the way you treated her initially (thing to be bought) probably made her feel like that she would simply be a taker in the relationship and have nothing to give you, and thus nothing valued, beyond her wet hole which is degrading.

So, you have two options. Either learn from your mistakes and I, the Mighty Wise user or create an account on some incel site to kvetch about "foids" and wrist girth.

Attached: 1494528156466.png (915x720, 682K)

What happened to this place. Where did all these roasts and normies come from
Youre an autist op, simple as that. Most likely they will split up because whores ruin everything. It probably wasnt the first group she ruined and not the last. Stop being such a beta orbitter and enabling them.

>What did the girl do wrong in what OP said? Exist?
nothing, why?

>What happened to this place. Where did all these roasts and normies come from
You mean legitimate insight and sound deductive skills? Playing into other's delusions is malarkey and I refuse to play along. Like most other boards Jow Forums has gotten a bit older in average age and often that comes with some wisdom about the world and people.