Whats the hate of robots to tattoos? i cant get it

whats the hate of robots to tattoos? i cant get it
i mean yeah tattoos made purely because of a trend like those shitty mandalas or geometry tattos and those who are made from blind cheap and shitty artist is okay
but genually tattos well mades and with a real meanning whats your problem?

Attached: courage.gif (500x381, 294K)

Serve no purpose.
Uneasthetic.
Mark of the attentionbeast.

Why would you worry about pleasing robots?
Go ahead and get the ink you've been dreaming about for so long.

how are they uneasthetic?
nice that you didnt insult me thanks for that

Meaning and quality doesn't matter. Personally I don't care enough to get one myself. When I see other people having tattoos I don't hate. It's just "meh". Now grow up and stop generalizing anons in order to strawman a shitty opinion

Faggot

i got 6 tattoos already i'm not trying to please robots fuck them just out of curiosity it seems like a general hate here

hahaha ah yes good comment this is why i lurk Jow Forums

Does that mean you're offended in some way?

robots hate tattoos because they remind them of more popular males and slutty women, two things they despise. Good tattoos look cool and I would ignore this board on the matter

Tattoos are a sign of vanity, poor aesthetics, and low intelligence in regard to future planning. It's an act of self disrespect.

Attached: mpv-shot0015 (2).jpg (1021x675, 116K)

tattoos are made by attention whores, people without self criticism and for those who already lost hope in life.
and i have two giant ones, a tribal in my left arm and chest. and this year i'm going to do a small one in forearm, fuck it.

no, i think i'm just bad at words

>low intelligence in regard to future planning.
what you mean? is one of those "when you get old is gonna look bad?" no shit you will look bad anyway when you get old

>m-m-my mommy said i couldnt get a job if i got a tattoo!!

i doubt you have any original thoughts in that bigass head of yours Norman

Attached: 1541537302450.png (512x416, 51K)

theres a million better ways to show art that you love. like oh, i dont know, your phone wallpaper, on your wall, fuck, how about on actual paper? your skin is a shitty canvas, it fucks your "art" over time, and its belittling to the art you enjoyed so much in the first place

for example: my granddather has a family crest framed and mounted on his wall in his home, with all male sons underneath the coat of arms. my dad got a tattoo of the crest slapped on his arm when he was 16 or so. guess which one is more proffessional, looks better, means more, and guess which one smudged and became nearly undreadable in less than 10 years?

thats a good point i dont have any art tattoos tho but i see what you say towards friends of mine who have fucking huuge "artsy" tattoos

>how are they uneasthetic?

Stretch with skin, wear off, age terribly, become outdated etc.

It's a sign of poor decision making, like being fat, getting piercings, or doing drugs.

okay but your dad isnt going around screaming 'HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS TATTOO IM SO PROUD OF ITS A COAT OF ARMS!!!!!'

he has it to remind himself of it, and no matter how much it degrades on his skin he will still be reminded of his father and his family's coat of arms and give himself warmfuzzies so what are you even getting at?

if your tattoo becomes "outdated" is because is a shitty trend tattoo

>Get a big swastika on your neck
Thats the only tattoo that is approved by society

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.jpg (550x460, 47K)

yes because your 'great' decision making has gotten you so far!

Way to take it personally. People judge you for things. They are within their right to, even if they aren't accurate. You shouldn't be so bothered by this if you are getting a tattoo in the first place.

whats the poor decision? i regret none of them, in fact some days i fall in love with them again

op here, yea he didnt need to get so defensive i make this trhead just because of curiosity

Only those who don't take care of themselves look bad in old age. It's a self fulfilling prophesy of hedonist pigs.

Attached: mikey getting mogged.png (960x720, 1.26M)

Permanently marking your body for ideas you may not hold in the long term. Even if you love them and continue to do so, it's a risk that most people wouldn't make. It exemplifies short shortsightedness, the same way fatness exemplifies lack of will power and self discipline. People also think worse of you for it, so it means you don't care THAT much about other's opinions, or at least you shouldn't.

Thank you.

kek
i actually hate neck tattoos they do look awful, i got a friend who had make a celtic rune and then have to remove it with laser because he got into millitary and here you cant have those

If he truly thought it was important and he gave a shit about it he wouldn't need a reminder on his skin.

oh you mean that, so.. is only because what others are gonna say of you when you grow older?
thats the sing of vanity you said about

i see what you say, yeah people shouldnt get a tattoo for all the things they tought, it has to be a permantent thing for you

No, it's about health you stupid ESL. You're probably a nigger so it doesn't matter what you do, as you lack a soul.

hahaha you are not so wrong not a nigger but a thirdworld fag
okay okay i get it just dont rage dude
well this was a good post actually, gotta go
keep it good anons

Body modifications are degenerate. Peoplenget tattoosnfor stupid reasons. Almost everyone with a tattoo regrets getting it at some point.