TFW no gf to hold me and Pat my head while she tells me that everything thing will be ok and how much she loves me

>TFW no gf to hold me and Pat my head while she tells me that everything thing will be ok and how much she loves me

Attached: 1547572885996.jpg (550x495, 30K)

you should grow up user, the world is a scary and mean place out there. being a man means looking the beast in the eye and charging at it.

Attached: 1543608788047.png (1024x687, 658K)

Based GFD user(?)

Attached: GFD1.jpg (508x650, 154K)

no user life is a empty vapid void of nothingness people call life a great best because that gives them something to blindly fight but your words mean nothing your actions mean nothing your are a empty thing full of nothing but wind and sound

you bet your as I am

original

Attached: 1547574369893.jpg (750x557, 59K)

*ass
god damn autocorrect

Attached: 1547573013895.jpg (1280x905, 135K)

THis is truly the patrician way.

Attached: GFD 61.jpg (88x124, 2K)

gfd is truly the most robot fetish

Attached: 1548036512295.jpg (720x900, 243K)

>>TFW no gf to hold me and Pat my head while she tells me that everything thing will be ok and how much she loves me
Go visit your mother and be done with it, confront your real desires fag

Attached: max-halberstadt-portrait-de-sigmund-freud-12-02-1932-copylondres-freud-museum-detail.jpg (922x720, 101K)

I found my dominate bf off of Grindr he does cute things like this to me after he uses my boicunt for his pleasure

I don't want to fuck my mother I just want to be loved

Attached: 1545861232410.jpg (855x716, 373K)

>bf
your not welcome here faggot

Attached: 1547573402277.png (720x687, 479K)

He's a robot, not Oedipus Rex, Sigmund.

Attached: GFD 1.png (600x800, 97K)

Another user.

Yes, life means nothing objectively. But it means everything from your subjective points of view. Even the statement that everything is meaningless applies meaning to it. Though that's a very boring way to view life, in my opinion. Why limit yourself in such ways. Just to spite yourself?

>why limit yourself in such ways
I don't really know it's just how I think

GFD is sucjh a comfy kind of relationship though, to just be able to snuggle up with your girl under a big warm blanket and read a book or watch something together, all while getting head pats. What could be better?

Attached: GFD 70.jpg (750x1087, 163K)

Not him but at least he has someone and is getting laid, maybe you should go on Grindr and be someones boiwife

>not him
ok samefag
>go on Grindr
no I'm not gay

Attached: 1547572923273.jpg (694x1141, 533K)

>it's just how I think
Sorry, but I have to correct you
>it's just how I want to think
You can literally just stop thinking about it. There is no reason for you to stay consistent or "loyal" to your old ideas. If you really put your mind to it you could find beauty and purpose in everything. Reflect on what prevents you from doing so and you will see what really goes on in your mind. Though I have to apologize for using confusing language. Of course there is nothing external "preventing" you from anything. It's all you in the end. Your perception of reality is reality itself so make something fun out of it. And try to be nice, ok?

Attached: 1531548725868.png (1920x1200, 867K)

I use to have beliefs about greater purpose and higher callings but some were along the line I lost faith

>Having philisophical arguments in a GFD thread
Go make your own thread to do this in. I want my gentle grils.

Faggots must originally hang.

Something doesn't need to be anything "greater" or "higher" than life in general to be something worth striving for. Think about the things that truly made you happy. Was it a divine revelation of some sort of god? The call to duty of a government that rules over some slab of land? Or secret alien messages that involved you in their master plan of having humanity ascending to a greater plane of existence?

Probably not. If I had to guess I'd say it would be something like eating your favorite food as a child, watching a heartbreaking movie by someone who put effort into his work, a fleeting interaction with a nice girl even if it didn't go anywhere or maybe some time spend with a close friend of yours. Whatever it is, it most likely wasn't anything grand or glorious but simple and almost banal. But that's the beauty of life in my opinion. That which brings us the biggest joy is never defined by an objective measure of grandness but simply relative to what we learned to like.
So don't lose faith but also don't try to hard to look behind the curtain. Enjoy the little things and enjoy them for what them are.

Have you ever gone out on a rainy day without an umbrella, stood next to a street lantern and watched the rain drops reflect in the light at night? This is just some example but as ridiculous, stupid and nonsensical as it may sound I once spend many minutes fascinated by this spectacle of nature staring into the sky like a mad man. But I enjoyed myself. And how mad could that be?

I also want gentle grils, user.

It's odd to me that these threads always devolve into infighting, given the nature of the fetish.

Attached: GFD 16.jpg (850x443, 74K)

>probably not
well actually the last time I was happy and had a reason to live was when I was a Christian all that other shit you just said is kind of meaningless

>this thread
I wish I could hate you all to death.

Attached: 1545077358920.jpg (970x545, 50K)

Well, that is unfortunate. Other than repeating myself and advising you to try anyway there is nothing else I can say here. Good luck in your future life. Not trying to be rude but it sounds like you'll need it.

>not trying to be rude
oh it's fine I know I'm in bad shape

Attached: 1547830003825.png (800x600, 568K)

tfw no tall girl constantly shoving you into her chest

Attached: 1477725033788.jpg (1229x1300, 543K)

>MFW i do it with my gf after a fight.
26 years old, until 2018 i was a kissless virgin. Life is beautiful anons

Attached: download.jpg (155x116, 3K)

I just want someone to love me... anyone

>tfw no tall girl in general
I understand your feels, user

my last job had this skinny tall girl as a manager. She was the only person tall enough to actually need to tilt the counter monitor upward. Best thing ever was when she once sneaked up behind me while i was manning the register, crouched over me and teasingly said "I'm watching user" into my ear.

Real shame that she was totally insecure about her height though, joked that god had punished her for not believing in him by making her tall so she wouldn't get any boyfriends as a kid. She did have one by then though.

Attached: 1474924953451.png (700x740, 406K)

THESE THREADS ARE KILLING ME. GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1509909401048.jpg (768x431, 28K)

I always love tall grils that like to tease. I wish that more of them weren't so insecure, but it can't be helped.

Attached: GFD 20.jpg (1020x682, 132K)

>gf puts my head between her boobs and holds me tight
>when spooning she'll put my hand on her boob because she knows I love them
>will tease me for a long time by cradling and playing with my balls

Then don't visit them, user. Is this bait or are you actually so enraged by a bunch of soft lonely guys wanting a gf?

>tfw mommy gf does this to me almost every evening
>tfw NEET loser being supported by a girl and I still don't understand why
>literally spend evenings like the image watching shit all night as she cuddles me and snowstorm happens outside.

Attached: 41e3ba9bf4e214e21c022cc38a29d70a.jpg (783x1066, 206K)

NO, I WANT THE SAME THING

Attached: 1546367036975.jpg (886x669, 72K)

Yeah it a real shame, hell i'd outright lie and say I wasn't into tall girls if it somehow made them tease me about the size difference.

Attached: 70869015_p1_master1200.jpg (804x1200, 341K)

Op i think you don't have a healthy relationship with your mom. How about solving that first?
I mean, you literally want a caring mom as a gf

Posting some Mitsuru

Attached: CQPXQXgVAAArDSh.png large.png (800x591, 263K)

Continuity continues

Attached: C1Af_JXUAAA2fD7.jpg large.jpg (566x800, 79K)

I have no originality to speak of

Attached: Cb_5vV7UMAA71FN.jpg large.jpg (756x1024, 129K)

are there any girl who are actually into this?

Attached: 1547574289120.jpg (730x1006, 158K)

>Be an anime character
But to answer your question no, they don't like sighs.

Attached: CMX9KUAUwAA3EgN.jpg large.jpg (1024x762, 145K)

If you mean GFD in general, yes. I used to have a nice GFD GF, but it didn't work out in the end. If you mean the text in your post, also yes.

The problem is, those of us who are into role-reversal pretty much by definition aren't into traditional gender-roles, which profoundly offends the kinds of people who for whatever reason either have a need for some kind of fantasy-Traditional world and fantasy-Traditional masculinity, or have sucked down the Just-World Fallacy Kool Aid.

Also, we're pretty much fucked in the Real World unless we happen to get ridiculously lucky, and this culture loves blaming people for not being lucky.

no I meant gfd in general
do you have to get your GF into it or are some girls naturally into gfd

Attached: 1547972928530.jpg (1296x2392, 446K)

>not into traditional gender roles
I wouldn't go that far I personally like being on top and being on bottom

>pretty much by definition aren't into traditional gender-roles
You can be into both. But yeah society loves the just world fallacy and isn't very welcoming to things they don't agree with.

>no I meant gfd in general
Probably just based off of numbers, vast minority though.

>do you have to get your GF into it or are some girls naturally into gfd
Probably both.

Attached: indexk;k;k.png (666x800, 312K)

True, true. It does take some major luck to get a girl into GFD. Of course, there are certain places or locales in which you're more likely to find one, but chances are nonetheless low. I happened to meet one with whom I entered a long distance relationship (yikes) in a vidya lobby. Even then, later in the realatitionship, she told me that she wasn't even super dominant, she just liked me so much and knew it made me happy that she kept it up for me.
Some girls, like the ex I mentioned above can be (she may have been faking it, but said she did enjoy being the dom to an extent). But they're not exactly what you would call common.

I want to find a sissy or twink like you and use your boioucci when ever I want you are lucky

I like to think if a girl loves her bf enough she will be more than happy to do gfd stuff with him

Attached: 1548039070908.png (500x505, 205K)

The problem is getting a girl that loves you that much though, since most seem to just lose respect for you the moment you show weakness.

Attached: DWyKydHVMAAwtfK.jpg large.jpg (658x800, 57K)

>I wouldn't go that far
>You can be into both.
Yeah, okay, maybe that was a bit too much conflation there. Still, it's definitely not completely traditional, is it?

>there are certain places or locales in which you're more likely to find one
I did try Fetlife for a while and found it to be a sausage-filled cesspit. I'm totally unwilling to do long-distance. What other places or locales would you suggest?

Online dating appears to be a joke, and a sick one at that, and although I have a lot of hobbies and interests, none of them are the kinds of things (i.e., sportsing, drinking, churching, loud noises) that seem to lead to much social interaction.

Probably if you're not already especially good at finding relationship partners, finding a GFD/RR one is going to be limited to your imagination.

women like that are the type of girls who want to call you daddy while you fuck them in the ass but will call you a creep if you want to be the little spoon women need to realize giving love and affection isn't always the job of a man

Attached: 1547564813660.jpg (800x1120, 144K)

I've never met a woman who was interested in being an emotional anchor for the ship of the modern man. Who would want to be a fall back for all that angst?
I met a girl in person one time but she wanted to berate me and told me to call her goddess, she said to look something up called findom and paypiggies, it was a horrible, horrible perversion of gfd, so I ghosted her. She apologized and I blocked her.

gfd girls dont exist. Not for us.

Attached: 1544126787326.jpg (680x680, 49K)

>Not for us
The idea that it exists for someone is somehow even worse.

Attached: BlqRcj_CYAA1lBs.jpg large.jpg (999x711, 73K)

i've seen this picture before. So why did I read it as "cute guys literally..." this time?

>yeah i tried it once
>so basically i came to the scientific conclusion after that one attempt and some online shitposts i collected that it doesnt exist
You should write for buzzfeed or vox.

this would never happena nd you know it

>gfd girls don't exist not for us
shut up shut up shut up shut up

Attached: 9og4sf6sh7a21.jpg (1200x872, 113K)

Suck my futa cock little boi

No muscular BF to cuddle me and then shove his fat hard cock in my boicunt

Futa cock is the best kind of cock I like large Fcock

Futa isn't realistic either and yet it's extremely popular. Realism has no bearing on people's fantasies.

Maybe bars. It sounds counterintuitive, but if there's a girl that takes the initiative and talks to you first, they may be a score. Sports venues are decent, there's some girls there who are more assertive, but they also may be sportsball junkies, which is not really my thing. I know you've said online sucks, but I'm sure there's a few out there on online dating platforms, but I haven't tried it. I'll admit that I'm suspicious of online dating as well. Vidya lobbies are a better option, though gammer grils might be a little aggressive.

yes it will happen shut up

Then how do i have a gfd gf, laying on her chest right now, while she half asleep strokes my hair and im lazily phoneposting. She did tell me now to try and go to sleep instead of spending the whole night on the phone again and i should listen. Goodnight

cope: the image

>Don't drink so bars are a no go
>Don't do or enjoy watching sports
>Distrust Online Dating
>Complete lone wolf in all multiplayer games I have ever played
Death is not a hunter unbeknownst to it's prey...

Attached: ByEiLb-CEAIjjSw.jpg large.jpg (800x719, 65K)

You assume that I use one personal interaction as a basis for every conclusion I reach. It was one example of many, and I don't use it as the sole basis for saying "women today are not interested in an emotional support role".

I will say women are liberated to the point of not being held accountable for their actions. They want the freedom to do as they please without regard for danger while blaming the world and innocent people for reality. Regret sex? Call it rape. Drunk? Can't consent, despite me being the one who put the drink in my body, in a place of poor regard. Men's suicides and poverty? Irrelevant to women. Women want the benefits of a stable home life without putting in the work of a stable home wife. Not all women, but thats most.
Im sure some exist. You can keep bettering yourself so as to find one.
:^)
meme

Attached: 779a9dcfbad4f3b01c0aa5ab883d9505.png (868x1228, 699K)

Post sources for your studies and sample sizes.

not an argument
:^) epic.

don't you :^) at me it will happen

Attached: indexbg.jpg (960x595, 176K)

>makes a claim as if its a fact
>ask to back his claim with actual facts and sources except his own ass
>"meme"
Carry on.

Problem is I don't drink, either, and although most of my friends are gamers, I'm not particularly into games. I know I sound like a whiny special snowflake -- in fact, I know I'm fucked and certainly don't expect anything else. But I keep hoping someone will have a suggestion that hasn't already occurred to me.

I'm going to pretend you're lying, because it's that or accumulate a little bit more self-loathing, which I'd rather skip for tonight.

>epic green text
not an argument.
Im sorry user. It'll happen if you make yourself appear attractive, have to have long term goals. Make sure you take care of yourself physically, no need to be ripped, but small attention to details like cutting nails, staying in shape, keeping a clean face, women notice these things.
Have you tried making a thread saying "buying mommy gf" on soc? Its a cesspool, but an idea.

Attached: 484b1c54bd735a47aabe44b79f6eaaf1.png (1000x1366, 1011K)

meant for
my bad.
muted for not having a mommy gf.

Still dont see those sources user. You said you came to a conclusion to these hard set facts based on many observationa. Its an easy task! A couple min for a guru like you.

>on soc
Please, user. My dignity is not worth much, but it's certainly worth more than that.

Besides, I don't even want a "mommy gf." I want a girlfriend who is closer to being a real partner than a pet or a project or a goddamned child. Preferably somewhat more dominant than I am, but I don't want to be outright coddled, either. Well, not much, anyway.

I've looked at /soc/ a few times, and near as I can figure, it's even worse than Fetlife, which is really saying something.

(I don't mean to sound ungreatful. I do appreciate it. Thank you.)

>I want a girlfriend who is closer to being a real partner
Your only hope is to turn gay.

Based on this post it sounds like you dont really know what you want from the girl

Don't worry, user. Even I believe that my time will be better spent fantasizing and hoping it happens than searching online or going to the local bar.

Attached: GFD 46.jpg (791x534, 87K)

>tfw close friend has a mommy gf for years now
>tfw it pisses me off and annoys me
>visit their place sometimes and shes perfect in every way in how she acts with him and with guests
>hes an amazing friend but each time we meet or play games and chat im reminded just how much i hate myself for envying him and imagining his gf loving me instead

Interesting. Why? I'm not necessarily disputing that, but I'm curious to know your reasoning.

Why do you talk with him if you feel like this

Because hes my friend. Im very happy for him and glad he improved so much over the years with her. Just because i like her it doesnt mean id want to actually steal her or harm him. He got lucky, i didnt get lucky and never will, simple as that. They also tolerate how creepy i am so its a bonus i cant just drop out. Would have zero friends then.

>tfw no 30 year old boomer gfd gf.