I'm a girl and my bench sucks why

so does my ohp.

i'm fairly well-trained, and have managed 1RMs of 300lb deadlift and 200lb squat. but i've never been able to hit a 5 rep 90lb bench press or a 5 rep 60lb ohp. is there some physiological reason for this, or does my form just suck or something? i've been training the presses as hard as anything but it never seems to go up ever. are women just worse at press movements than men?

it's frustrating.

Attached: probably.jpg (900x1200, 300K)

No. Gender is a social construct. You just suck.

yes women are weaker than men you fucking brainlet

Attached: 1548395422608.jpg (480x480, 26K)

Its bc you're a girl

Seems like your upper body needs more work

you exist solely to make babies

pls bee mine gf

your pussy stinks so bad it's making all the weights heavier. try scraping some of the shit out of there every once in a while.

If it makes you feel better, I'm a fat man and couldn't manage to do a full 5x5 45lb OHP.

Prove it or go back to your discord

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting

Attached: 1472837686968.png (221x228, 11K)

idk why i even post here. you're all dumb.

i had to work up to the bar lol

SHOW US YOUR CUNT

Yes women are disadvantaged tremendously when it comes to pressing. I say just figure out how to arch like crazy and live with a poverty ohp.

Bitch, straight up? FUCK YOU.

>idk why i even post here. you're all dumb.
>you're all dumb.
Is that so?

Attached: 6b981bc0dd7da31c5cbae492dcba72d908f946f53c0d59ad0035f84fa2a420bf.jpg (433x487, 20K)

A bitch worked up to the bar. Bartender says, "you'll always be weak you dumb slut." Bitch responds, "also my pussy stinks and I'm ugly."

>just figure out how to arch like crazy
Should be easy, they teach that at pole dancing class.

muscular women are ugly as fuck
post feet london etc

imagine being a girl and trying something

Hey sweetie, would you please smell my buuuuuutt?

Women rarely carry much lean upper body mass. Thus, their upper compounds tend to suffer.

If you are stalling on improving strength in 5 rep, I would alternate to a 3x10 scheme with dumbells. Pay attention to your form and have someone video it, compare with other female lifters with strong Bench/OHP.

If you're getting stuck at the bottom of your rep, dedicate some time to chest accessories.
If you're stuck at the top of the rep, give your triceps some attention.

OHP is very form intensive, make sure that you keep the weight at the center of your body and have your elbows forward. Keep the grip a little more narrow than your bench press.

Attached: 1498721617659.jpg (960x720, 67K)

Honest question, why are girls surprised that their upper body is super weak? Is it genuinely all that "men and women are equal in all ways" shit? I mean you can't all be delusional right? I've seen way too many girls that complain about weak upper bodies, is it just cope?

Yeah.

Yes.

Post body

I'm fucking smart asshole!!!

>compare with other female lifters with strong Bench/OHP.
awful advice, powerlifter women grip the bar as wide as possible to the point that it's not even a real exercise anymore

You cant fool me commie

Attached: 1540433390657.jpg (443x455, 96K)

>not even a real exercise
perfect for women, who aren't even real people

hey guess what you're a cunt suck my damn balls

made me laugh very good xD

Your slimy little hole disgusts me.

L
O
N
D
O
N

Women can get to about 60/70% of what most men can achieve with lower body exercises like squat/dead but only about 30/40 Of the raw pressing and overhead strength

this thread is a fucking dumpster fire

Based

Watch your fucking language asshole, there's a girl here.

based >thinking of you hurting poster

Based comic. Similar comics with this feel?

haha weak little baby

> Physiological reason
Women have on average like 70% less upper body strength than men. The difference is much less with legs, women are still weaker, but relatively speaking, women are weakest at the upper body stuff.

So, don't really worry about it, if you can beat some natty dyel guys on deadlifts and squats, that's something to be proud of, but beating the same tier of guys on bench and OHP is going to be much harder natty.

Also, post tits, whore. No wait, blue board. Post something, anyways.

>is there some physiological reason for this
yes, you are a woman

Shut the fuck up woman

>idk why i even post here. you're all dumb
go back to instagram

That's because you're a woman, no offense btw.
There was a girl in my academy, former pro swimmer. She was a beast when it came to swimming. At the exam, she blew the shit out of everyone and swam 100 meters in a single minute. The noise she made when her arms were hitting the water was loud as fuck and it felt like a landwhale was jumping in the water. I think the best of the guy was like 15 sec behind her or something.
Anyway, the pullups and pushups exam were a completely different story. She could barely do her 6 pullups and 30 pushups.

What does your vagina smell like after a workout?

shrimps

just do what youre bad at until youre not bad at it anymore

it's okay i'm a guy and i can only diddylift 275, squat 225, and bench 230

i know the feeling of weakness all too well

Post body
You too, post body

umm why is that comic so white?

What program are you on? What is your diet?

WHO BROS

Based.

I don't get the last panel.

have you considered the fact that maybe it’s because you’re a stupid fuck monkey?

Go watch FLCL.

salty bags of milk and coins

If you so much as look at my dick, I'll chop your pussy lips off.

Only good post in here

i like this one

It's a little comic about the strongest little girl in the world.
Everyone is panicing because there is a comet headed towards the earth.
So she stands in the path of it with a baseball bat so she can save the world.

humans fight with their hands as clubs that they swing at things. how hard you can swing comes from how big your shoulders are. women have less need for their shoulders to be bigger because women arent fighters, so women have tiny shoulders, aka tiny bench.

tldr sexual dimorphism

>Gender is a social construct
this is the correct answer user, in fact using such historically-patriarchal terms such as "girl" is very harmful and oppressive. its offended me greatly you should turn yourself in

Get sniffin on this butt bitch

Bone structure, relative strength distribution, lack of testosterone. In short translates to it's because you're a fucking woman.

Also bench more, eat more.

I've read the webcomic it's from.
She's a psychic and called the meteor to earth just to have some fun, absolute sociopath.

Maybe it's because you're butt-ugly and no man could ever possibly want you.

Attached: 1511539017959.png (378x365, 180K)