Fembots, would you date a guy with pectus and rib flare like the pic on the left...

Fembots, would you date a guy with pectus and rib flare like the pic on the left? I feel like a woman will pull my shirt off and just be repulsed by my deformed chest.

Attached: costelas-queimadas-centro-clinico-orthopectus.jpg (500x340, 138K)

They have a surgery to fix that. They cut your sternum, then use wires to move it into place.

I have mild carinatum. Cant do shit about it.

I mean... I wouldn't find out about it until I got his shirt off. but after seeing it I would definitely be turned off

or get arnold sized chest

Now thats an idea if Ive hear one.
Onii-sama

I got the surgery and it wasn't fully corrected, just my luck

Unless it's really fucking shit up internally, it's considered to be cosmetic surgery. It is risky, there is nerves in bones and there is a chance you will have constant pain for the rest of your life.

I'd be fine with it, especially if he's skinny and he feels really bad about it so I can be really nice and loving and make him feel better about it.

Don't pretend it's not gross and then say that it is like that. You're treating him like a child to make yourself feel better.

>tfw one side of your ribs sticks out by 1cm.

I could have stuck a piece of metal in my body but the dude said it's risky. But what ever.
Doing chest work outs makes it look kind of better.

Attached: afjn345ggd562.jpg (736x967, 211K)

I'm gonna be honest & say that I'd only be okay with it if I really loved him. Because in that case I wouldn't mind a deformity like op's example.

I have this not quite as bad but still pretty close, just bulk up a little, it's not as bad when you're not super skinny. Granted, you won't be able to achieve amazing aesthetics but it's not too noticeable once you put on same mass.

I have pectus but my ribs are alright.
It's an aesthetic problem for me, no problems breathing or anything like that.
I've considered puting a prosthetic piece on the outside of my sternum, but i can't be bothered.
My friends know, my exes didnt give shit.

I have this except instead of being sunk in my sternum is twisted, so it stick out on one side and is sunken in on the other. It also make me look weirdly skinny from the front, as if I was into corseting or something.

>Don't pretend it's not gross and then say that it is like that.
What? I don't think it's gross, I just mean that I have fantasies of insecure guys.

That doesn't matter to me. It is what it is. If we were that close to get intimate, I'd love it because it's a part of you.

Attached: 1486684309947.png (988x1011, 249K)

Big fucking baby. I would rather have this shit then the moobs I got. I'm not even fat anymore and it's not even true gyno. My doctor just said its residual fat leftover from adolescence but it still takes forever to burn off. They used to be bigger but they're still there, had to give up beer and anything starchy.

I'll only ever sleep with hookers because of it.

>as if I was into corseting or something
this is my fetish, thanks user.

tfw no affectionate gf who gets off on my insecurities (in a wholesome way) and makes me feel wanted

>tfw no loving gf to help you slay your demons
When does this life end anons, I want off this ride.

Please let me poke you.
Please user I want to dig my nail into your soft skin.

The ride never ends

origami

Is this you Elliot? You faggot

what originally did you mean by this exactly?

Guy on left has a cute concavity. I just want to feel and poke it desu. It looks warm and the chest skin is known to be soft and sensible

Intredasting. Glad to know not all girls are weirded out by the weird dent in my chest.

I know a guy who has the inverse of that, his sternum actually sticks out, and he's fucked more women than anyone I've ever known and I've known plenty of people. He doesn't have that rib flare you speak of though now that you mention it.

Seriously speaking, the bigger majority of girls would probably try to touch your chest because it is weird. Unique traits trigger curiosity and the natural respons is to study it. Chances of someone running away from it are very slim desu

I really do get the impression that those kinds of things really do make girls curious rather than repulsed. They want to explore differences and touch them and shit just like you said. I mean hell, most girls are fascinated by shit far grosser than that.

The ex of my best friend looked like the left pic. We had a threesome, one night on some drugs. I find this whole in the chest was really disgusting. A nice chest is really important for the aesthetic look of a man.

We're basically all fucked unless we have toned hard pectorals. I have to leave my undershirt on when I'm with a hooker but one of them made me take it off for fear I was wearing a wire. Shit was fucking embarrassing.

Yes. My body isn't perfect either, so I understand.

>We're basically all fucked unless we have toned hard pectorals
I tried lifting to make mine look better.
It turn out I also have absolutely awful pec insertion points that just made it look worse when the muscles were bigger.

Grills like this don't exist. You're either a man or a trap

>either a man or a trap
>a man
>or a trap

And for the record, I am an actual female.

yea so im gonna need you to be my gf

how bad is it now?