/fitlit/

What are you reading bros? I finally got around to starting catch 22

Attached: 1499996662745.jpg (1820x4348, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tldeaHHPbpQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I started the brothers karamazov, its way too long for me

youtu.be/tldeaHHPbpQ

Currently reading JR by Gaddis. It's got kind of Joycean tumble to it, but it's more coherent. Just finished Gods Themselves by Asimov, which was a massive disappointment.

Also read Clockwork Orange, some Steinbeck, some DFW essays and a collection of Pynchon short stories earlier this year.

Catch 22 is great. Enjoy it, brah.

The lastest Jack Reacher novel.

Rollin' for which one I'll download and only get to reading a decade from now.

Just got Mythical Monsters by Charles Gould

Would recommend for anyone who enjoys ancient mythology, and a practical theory on the source of the myths surrounding ancient creatures. Very interesting.

If you don't read Dune, you are a brainlet

Attached: 1551746285462.jpg (500x500, 28K)

Got started on Attacks by Rommel

Will never understand the hype around this book.

I don’t read much, internet has fucked up my attention span and I can’t focus on them too well. I’ll probably try to read some more over the summer, so how’s about a roll to get one from the list

Almost done with American Psycho, much better and more in depth than the movie.

>/fitlit/
>not being /polfit/

Attached: faggot_15.jpg (1122x782, 149K)

> reading science fiction
> in fact reading any fiction at all

you know I can get the same experience by watching a netflix series right?

Attached: da2.png (304x354, 185K)

>no Meditations by Marcus Aurelius

Attached: 1532515138405.jpg (576x768, 90K)

Same here. Feels bad, man.

Just finished this and am now going through it again highlighting and making notes on passages that I find thought provoking

Reading Pandora Hearts. It starts off kind of rough and the scans are really fucking bad, also the group translating it thought it was a good idea to put a watermark almost directly in the middle of a spread but shit happens. I'm pushing through it though, apparently the MC ends up being a massive yandere so I want to see the transition and how it ends. You can kind of already see that he's fucking insane, he just hasn't snapped yet.

Attached: x40.png (1440x1122, 658K)

Thank you for revealing yourselves, brainlets

Finally got around to reading Iliad.
I'm awed, but fuck do I feel like I'd need to do some serious learning it to fully appreciate it.

Currently reading the picture of dorian gray, about 70% through.
Kind of disappointed so far, don't dig the homo upper class british style, even though the writing itself is good.

>The greats
>Joe
>Peterson

Fuck sake Sam

Same. The lesbo girl at work thought I'd like it. I do.

Just 'Brave New World' for a Uni class, I've been busy all semester and haven't been able to crack into some of the new unread stuff on my shelf (I hoard books but never get around to reading most of them). I'm looking forward to the summer though.

Attached: 7c34652f29165e340fc6c09a419979ec--little-cabin-little-houses.jpg (736x860, 209K)

Been reading memories of a gashai. It’s aight, kinda boring and I’m struggling to get through it. I just finished the first law series and it’s the best set of fantasy books I’ve read since asoiaf.

Right now:
Thus Spake Zarathustra
Richard II (I don't know why, I should have read another one, but I'm almost done)

Just finished:
A Confederacy of Dunces

rolling for my next.

But Jow Forums is the exact opposite of intellectual fulfillment and it's pure cringe user..

Attached: 1482999476818.jpg (461x618, 45K)

I was required to read and understand Ulysses for an entry level English lit class in college. I wanted to kill myself that whole semester.

Damn bruh that's rough, I'm lucky enough that Brave New World isn't that long and is easy to read.

don't converse with it.
it feeds on (you)s

Dune is YA trash

re-reading Atomised by Houellebecq now I'm honk-pilled rather than black-pilled
rolling for next book

Attached: 1555702172799.png (425x425, 250K)

not /politifit/

Literally a basic bitch tier book to anyone who has read something beyond stoicism and self help retardation
You're a brainlet

I read half of it a couple years ago then I got bored and started something else.

Read notes from the underground a month back in a single session, and I hated every minute of it (in a good way) so I restarted brothers karamasov again and I'm almost halfway through again in under a week.

I guess if the first 150 pages don't get you then don't bother, it'll bore you to death.

>/polfit/
>Not /fitpollit/

Attached: angryWLP.jpg (1280x720, 85K)