Attached: hqdefault.jpg (246x138, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYbzK6yjegc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

disability bux
originale

I'm not deformed enough to be someone's pity boyfriend

wow, if he can do it, than so can we robots

God, I hate seeing this here and on Jow Forumsbraincels.
She is together with him for attention and virtue signalling. If he had his fucked up face but not the test tube gub gub snail man body, she would not give a single fuck about him and just call him a creep.

yeah all you gotta do is get in a car crash so you can be some stacys pity boyfriend while she sucks off uberchads in your bedroom whenever shes not babying your helpless ass

Notice how she really enjoys all the interviews (ive seen several articles about them) and attention? That's why she's with him

well when you spin it Iike that you must be a blast at parties

Attached: 1524542203064.jpg (215x185, 10K)

>implying anyone here gets invited to parties

it's not his fault that it's how it is

t. life of the party

Attached: FAB08FDE-3C23-4CEC-9F2E-771D76CC0856.png (402x398, 133K)

So we should break our bone and spine and have more success than being healthy? wtf are you on lol

Disabled fetish

I have nothing to say good for him if genuine.

I don't get it.
This is a complete fucking mystery to me.

femcel here, I think its absolutely hilarious that you losers hate women and think they are all the same but she finds him attractive, and obviously other women do not. Keep being bitter while this guy has more game than you freaks will ever have

she doesn't find him attractive retard, she pities his disabled ass. and stop larping as a girl and migrate to lgbt so you can take your tranny pills you fucking neet

She does. It only goes to show how little you know about women. But you're an incel so I shouldnt be surpirsed

Based on the internet when you are not a monkey

>this thread is now an integral part of r9k

>femcel here
Someone get a shooting pepe to deal with this cunt. I didn't save any

>she pities his disabled ass
did you just imply women are capable of pity

wow that's so much progress I am really proud of you

women + the government have made it very dangerous to be with women. no point to get a gf.

Is it so hard to believe that she's that one in a million girl that actually likes someone for their personality?

The disabled guy sure his body is all fucked up but he has pretty good charisma and sounds interesting to talk to. Maybe that's enough for some people.

hes cute and funny! shes lucky to have him!

Call me in 15 years and we'll see if they're still together. Bet you she's moved on to some chad.
>women can stomach something for gain for a short term
Congrats on not being completely useless.

General trends. Yes of course there are women who date ugly or fucked up guys, but that doesn't stop that the fact that most women are going for only 7-10 guys in their youth.

She is just virtue signalling.

I say this from personal experience.

You do realize that he's not her real boyfriend, right?

She plays the part to get societal brownie points, but she's no doubt fucking Chad on the side.

half this. part of it is the disibility paycheck. the other half is they take out big life insurance policies hoping the guy falls over dead soon for the payout.
it's a very devious long con that a lot of women have played historically, sometimes they don't play the long game and just kill the guy. usually with poison. if he has health problems it doesn't seem that unusual and they get away with it. it's like those angel of death nurses that kill tons of patients secretly, traditionally men marry the guy first and then take out a life insurance policy.

>Explain this, incels.
That's Chad

>That's Chad
how he is Chad? you moron

She gets to play nursemaid when she feels like it to feel good about herself.
She gets interviews and attention that make her feel good about herself.
He has a steady supply of money.

if you actually believe shes using him for money you're an idiot. theres richers guys out there she could be with

What maniac insurance company would cover him? The guy who approves the cripple should be fired.

>how he is Chad?
He has a woman, and women only like Chad.
Therefore he is Chad.

He obviously is going to kick the bucket soon.

This is easy money for her.

>the other half is they take out big life insurance policies hoping the guy falls over dead soon for the payout.

How do I find a woman to do this?
I'm not disabled or in poor health, but I'd be okay with dying in an "accident".

Wait a second, haven't I seen that girl dating another deformed dude before? I swear to God I remember her face in another vid before, anyone else know what I'm talking about?

Attached: Cat sage.jpg (1740x1254, 227K)

What is Spinraza?

I would take this deal in a heartbeat.

>Have qt pretending to love me and showing me affection for a month or two
>At the end get her to help me kill myself in a way that gets her paid

It's like falling asleep, having an amazing dream, and then just never waking up.

You should check their videos before you post, OP dearest.
> He gets a ton of money due to disability
> They are in an OPEN relationship so she gets Chad, and you can bet he gets no ass
> She gets sympathy points from being with him
> Woo hoo! Social media fame
Try harder on your next shitpost attempt m8.

It'd be nice.
I don't even expect her to pretend to love me, just that she appreciates what I'm doing for her.

yep

just like boogie

if you actually believe shes using him for money you're an idiot. theres richer guys out there she could be with

Yeah, but other guys don't offer what this one does: huge social brownie points along with the money.

Plus she gets to fuck different Chads on the side and the guy can't say shit because he has no other options.

>Plus she gets to fuck different Chads on the side
You honestly think he would allow her to do that? No way.

cute story that shows love is blind

>appears on tv

youtube.com/watch?v=QYbzK6yjegc

yea I don't buy this game shes playing. It looks like she's seeking attention (oh what a surprise).

Once she gets sick of him and gains popularity, she'll dump him. She's not doing this out of the good of her heart, she sees this as an opportunity.

Check this out. This guy has no arms and no legs. He has a decent looking wife and four kids.

Attached: vllkyt3facrn3v7j.jpg (960x640, 103K)

>one guy wins the lottery
see there's hope, everyone can get rich

Can do. Oregano chili.

Attached: 1538379209090.png (310x315, 382K)

Honestly what could he do about it? Get up and physically stop her? lul

Please stop making threads about this pathetic goblin and his psychopathic """girlfriend """

He could stop giving her attention.

holy shit she is a fucking genius. she is getting all the attention and popularity she wants just for dating that cripple guy.

even without limbs that guy is very respectable and a good person. he actually deserves to be happy.

Yeah exactly, he has such a good personality.

That dude has a robust chad skull. This just shows skull >>>> body.

Attached: qd9li61msn311.png (960x488, 262K)

>psychopathic """girlfriend """
Incels are pathetic. If females refuse to date them they're whores, but if they do they're crazy...