Bicep advice, been stuck on the same weight for biceps for a long ass time. Post your bicep routines

Bicep advice, been stuck on the same weight for biceps for a long ass time. Post your bicep routines.

Attached: 9e2a4f893a1462edafdb7211788c5f52.png (662x1364, 1.78M)

>inb4 weigthed chins

8 hour bicep workout, got to feel that burn goddammit.

Db curls with wrist rotation
Preacher curls

How much do you need?

imagine her jacking you off

Attached: 1555151106815.png (339x636, 184K)

>bicep curls
>hammer curls
>incline hammer curls

Recommend increasing volume, either by increasing reps, time under tension or number of days you work biceps, I was stalling hard until I started putting extra time into them, good basis for any muscle group that's lagging really

Do weighted chins you lazy faggot.

Put 45lbs (25 and two 10s) on the belt and work your way down. I go for sets of five and when my form breaks down remove one of the tens. I do this until I break form with the 25lb plate.

Attached: 1555904536880.png (322x503, 131K)

AHOLA MUSCEL STITCH

bicep curls 3x15
hammer curls 3x15
ez bar curl 3x15-20
sometimes chin ups

>the same weight for biceps

for what exercise?

Also this

you should always do the ez bar curls last, since they are ez

>acting like there's a different between "bicep curls" and "ez bar curls" other than the ez bar curl putting less stress on your wrists

Are you natty?

If so then you may be getting close to your limit.

Biceps are easy to work. Curls with either dumbells or a barbell.

Preacher Curls

Preacher cable curls (this)

But they will only grow to a certain point unless you juice.

Incline curls

Natty but def not at my limit. Curling 30-35 lbs dumbells currently.

Attached: 09863618ed211f6d2d799dca736b7ce2083869e120f7f225d64e979253c03a3c.jpg (600x473, 123K)

My friend has very big arms. When I workout with him we spend over an hour doing just arm exercises. Ive got other parts to work tho

>Do weighted chins you lazy faggot.
>Put 45lbs (25 and two 10s)

recommends one compound exercise to grow minior muscle and treats everyone as who can't count
imagine being this retarded lol

do powerlifting routine just for curls (i would do hammer variation just becuase big brachioradialis looks awesome)
add some pronation, supination variation for high reps

Either weighted chins as others have said, or I like to do regular chin ups for as many reps as possible, nothing gets them a pump like it.

Decided to potentially prevent fucking my RC from doing deadhang weighted chinups. Remember to get that scapula retraction and stop right before you’re all the way down, your RC will thank you.

how to get shoulders like hers?

Attached: 1556203189984.jpg (640x361, 82K)

You alright fren? Counting insecurities got you down?

Alternate advice for you, go to the dumbell rack, cheat curl the heaviest thing you can find. The more back you put into it the better. Also, make sure you wear gloves so that you can keep your hands soft for your boyfriend's cock.