Be me

>be me
>finally manage to get a gf
>because sperg still virgin
>gotten pretty close on several occasions
>she goes to dermatologist because of acne
>doctor gives her strong medicine to get rid of acne for good
>says not to get pregnant or the kid's gonna look like ricky berwick
>tells her not to have sex unless shes on at least 3 preventives with one of them being surgery
>she has to take the medicine until august
>mfw

did i get fucking cucked by her doctor? does he fucking know im retarded?

Attached: 1546295257810.png (836x543, 838K)

>in b4 BJ
shes terrified of putting it in her mouth
looks like im stuck until august

>shes terrified of putting it in her mouth
What about her butthole?

Just have her get abortion you dumb faggot if it happens, also fuck her ass and face

she hasnt warmed up to the idea of putting it in her mouth and she doesnt like the idea of anal either. and to be frank neither do i. lastly im not really for abortion either so thats a fat no no

neither of us are into that idea

This sounds like the perfect start for a femdom relationship. You eat her out and she gives handjobs after you've been a good boy and make her cum first.

sounds gay as fuck. im not into femdom and she admits shes pretty submissive so i dont think thats gonna work out too good

Just go down on her user, and be grateful.

Dump her and move on before you get cucked it sounds like she is the dominant person and will end up pegging you and watching men off of Grindr slam your boipussy

lmao totally cucked while DR Berg finger her pussy '' oy vey it looks fine come back next week for fingering session''

shes a fairly shy person which is why i was able to land her in the first place but trust me theres no way shes the dominant person in the relationship. no matter how autistic i am

If she wanted to watch you get fu ked by a dude would you do it?

>skin so bad she has to see a doctor for it
Sounds like a 4/10 with shit genetics and a poor diet and lifestyle

sounds horrible. absolutely not.

If he loves her he would let a man creampie his ass for her, he is already beta enough to not even get head

Chest on her, look for a sissy on Grindr to get a quick suck while your GF cucks you.

her acne isnt terrible. its mostly around the forehead. shes pretty self conscious about it tho. she just got worried because oxy pads werent working

>s-shes shy so theres no way chad will make a move!
This is why you're a virgin

she barely leaves her house unless its to get food n hang out with her friends. her social anxiety would never let her talk to anybody she isnt already acquainted with. even if chad is good at talking

Her ass prob has pimples too and her tits.. OR she is telling you this fake story to delay you from finding out she was born a man and still has a penis nothing would surprise me these days

Virgin OP is dating a trap lmao

ive eaten her out before bro. and her ass looks fine to me. i think im good