Post your natty limit

Post your natty limit

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-11-51-55-45.png (1080x2280, 1.12M)

Wha? How does this work? Do they cut and stitch the fat to mold it into the shape of a 6 pack?

Yes that's what they do. It's really sad

thought this was some practical effects halloween gore thing for a movie or something. this just doesn’t look right

Are koreans even real

I thought that was dough and bacon.

Honestly tought this was some students creating "alien getting out of the stomach" costume
This is mental

If you even think you should do this you should just neck youself. Those who do not fight are not fit for living

>soft boy skinny fat body
>but with a six pack

Literally worse than just being fat lol

Looks like bacon and sausage

What a fucking terrible idea. I wanna know how the end result looks like.

Attached: Screenshot_20190425_114212_com.instagram.android.jpg (1080x2160, 632K)

Here

Attached: Screenshot_2019-04-25-11-42-21-019_com.instagram.android.png (1080x2160, 843K)

wtf this is real? Thought this is some low budget cosplay for some attack on titan shit or something.

Attached: 1552441836005.jpg (480x270, 20K)

pathetic mouth breathing incel fucktard asian with a fucked up torso

Fake+gay
OH NO NO NO NO

>undergo surgery for this
kek why not just roid if you don't want to go the natty way

>Check his Instagram
>Clearly well off
>Probably has plenty of free time
>Doesn't use that to spend at least 3 days a week in the gym while eating well
>Opts out for plastic surgery to get abs, even though he it's something he has control over

For what purpose? I can understand and support getting plastic surgery for say a weak jawline or eyelid surgery, but AB surgery? That's a waste of time, money and risking your health for nothing.

>Man tits
>six pack

without the surrounding muscles being defined you just look like a sack of potatoes

Attached: Abssixpack2-1.jpg (200x240, 51K)

same

wtf am i looking at

is this real surgery? whe is he in a chair and not on a table?

Ew, I thought that was a waffle at first. What happens when someone gets this surgery and their bodyfat becomes too much.

that's a lot of gauze

mirin those inserts

I don't understand. Being high bodyfat and also having rippling washboard abs would just look uncanny valley

Also imagine getting such needless and extensive surgery just because you don't want to put in a little effort to lose some fat the natural way.

For you

There's a cheaper way to look just as good.

Attached: 220px-Ab-Abber_2000.png (220x146, 34K)

>that piss stain