Drinking

hows it going bros? my steak turned out pretty good and while the mushrooms look shriveled they taste great.

Attached: IMG_1160.jpg (1158x1450, 451K)

>while the mushrooms look shriveled they taste great
That's what she said.

That's raw.

good for her!
i think its a good med rare and it tastes good

one bump before letting thread die. very windy cold day where i am, stay cozy boys

Attached: 1524229987224.png (1024x1024, 13K)

fuck i know i said id let thread die but 2 bottles in and feeling lonely anyone out there?

Attached: IMG-0286.png (1422x915, 447K)

Looks good. I ate beefaroni because I am awesome. Not drinking tonight either because broke as a joke.

thanks user, hope your beefaroni was good. i enjoy frozen meals a lot desu esp stouffers lasagna. when are you getting more money bro?

That steak looks good, but a little too rare for my taste. I like a med rare to medium. But the Cabernet is on point and what I'll be drinking later, myself.

thanks man, yea desu it looks okay on pic but the meat itself want good enough quality where it made a huge dif. still enjoyed it and hope you enjoy yout drink as wel. whatre you drinking and eating bro?

Had a vanilla coke and a white castle burger, nothing fancy tonight.

what are you going to be drinking later user? you should have some snacks at hand to accompy it

My dinner fucking sucked. I bought a rotisserie chicken from the store and it was raw.
So I'm just drinking tonight. Yayyy

fuck which store? ive had lots of rot chickens before and ive never had a bad time. what are you drinking bro?

Attached: 1524932684531.png (1000x1000, 1.2M)

Every rotisserie chicken I've bought since I've moved to Colorado has been bad. I got this one from a local grocery store. One got from a whole foods. It was way too greasy. Then another from Walmart. It was too dry.
I'm drinking Mike's Hard Lemonade. I can't stand the taste of normal beer. Had a very bad experience once.
Never like hard liquor. Never tried wine.
So I buy and drink lots of girly beer to get drunk.

damn thats very surprisging. what part of the chicken do yo ulike? almost every rot chicen ive had has been okay esp for price. and man fuck people who trash on others for what they drinik thst some underage shit. i cant drink more than 2 mikes hard because its too sweet for me but if you enjoy it and can get a good feel out of it fuck everyone else man

Braised short ribs with a red wine reduction. Didn't bother with the plating since its for me.

Attached: short ribs.jpg (3264x2448, 1.88M)

> frozen meals
> lasagna

GTFO you tasteless cuck. Eat real food

Finally an user that knows how to cook
The steak looks great (did you sous vide it?)
The mushrooms too, i bet they were juicy and tender

looks really great, short ribs are some of my favs. you got a recipe bro?
man if you are having cheap wine and drinking yourself to sleep you dont need taste a lot fo the time
no i just did the youtube meme gordan ramsay technique with olive oil butter thyme and butter. the shroooms were tender indeed thank you for saying something nice user cheers

Attached: IMG-3202.jpg (481x257, 45K)

I only have the recipe in bulk so you'd have to modify it. It's pretty barebones since I have to make it twice a day for work. I'd make a few changes if I had more time the luxury of time.

Attached: bulk recipe.jpg (2448x3264, 1.79M)

The top part of the chicken. I don't know names. I like making sandwiches with it.
They aren't very cheap here. 8-14 dollars. Colorado sucks. Never move here unless you're wealthy. But even then people are bad.

wow thank you im happy to get a recipe to precise. where di you learn this recipe bro?

It's from my work. It's a post op center for people who get cosmetic surgery. They're incredibly picky so we have a kitchen with all the stations and an executive chef.

Some good looking food bros. Im jealous.

whatrs your plate for tonigth user??

you cooked this with a sous vide didnt you

no i just used the youtube gordan ramsay vid. i wish i had the patiece fo sous vide or even the reverse sear seak but this was good enough. hows it going doyle bro? you taking a drink?

im jealous lol

what are you drinking or eating tonight bro?

That's a pretty good table wine. That pic is crying out for some yukon gold mashed potatoes though/

naw im just sitting at home playing hearthstone

my lawn sprinkler system broke this morning and i have no clue how to fix it. i wish i was handier

ive really grown into suter home as cheap as it is but as much as i wanted some oven roasted teters i wanted to end my night with cheese and wine without my stomach exploding

i really liked heartstone in the first 4 expansions or so but it feels out of my hands now. take care bro you are someone special to me now

>cheese and wine
Cave aged cheddar?

some gruyere, brie, smoked gouda, and cranberry infused shit my gf chose

Cabernet pairs best with an aged cheddar.