Americans think a 3 week vacation from work is a lot

>Americans think a 3 week vacation from work is a lot

Attached: overgrown bangs.jpg (640x800, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paid_time_off#Workforce_trends
youtu.be/cgg9byUy-V4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Americans think... and then have to sit down because it's all too much.

Is taking three weeks off not a lot of time? I get two days a week off, plus two one week vacations, a year, and I feel a bit lazy. It's not even the culture, that's something I decided myself. How could you not work for three weeks, and simultaneously not feel like a piece of shit?

>Americans only have lunch for 30 minutes
>they only get 2 10 minutebreaks during a shift even if the shift is longer than 8 hours
>mandatory overtime

Attached: 1475189925630.gif (500x455, 496K)

It is a lot tho
One of the benefits of joining the air force, you get 1 month off every year
and you can even stack it so every 3 years you can just take a whole three months off

How'd she get her hair so nice? It looks clean but shiny too

This is my situation right now, only I get 15 min breaks instead of 10.
The worst is the stupid ass mandatory overtime. Its fuckin terrible

user, I'm thinking of joining. You have a kik or something? I have so many questions.

It is a lot. We don't have paid vacation by law so we take what we can get. I know a lot of people who take weekend vacations and are back home by Sunday night so they can be back at work. I call these American getaways.

It's a hair type, bro. Plus some decent shampoo and conditioner (I recommend mane n tail). I've got the same hairstyle, but black and shorter since I'm a dude. Feels good

tfw no White gf. tfw no Asian gf

those extra 5 minutes are just for you to get back into your workstation and getting your work set up. Not for actually resting. If you sign into your station exactly at the 15 minute mark, then set up your workload can't do anything for 2-3 minutes you're marked as late and you'll get a verbal coaching.

I haven't actually joined yet, I've just talked with a lot of family members who served

Holy kek this is real
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paid_time_off#Workforce_trends
>2 weeks paid
I live in a third world shithole and I get 5 paid weeks off every year

Attached: 438756750895.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

yeah and thats why your country is third world
nigger

>tfw you'll never fuck sachie

>Times I defended Mr. Schlomo's business practice: ||||

Americans ate so fucking cucked. Loot at them grovel ITT

please delete this gross and disrespectful comment.

keep in mind that is considered "vacation" that excludes standard sick/personal/holidays. its honestly closer to 4 weeks worth a normal 9-5 M-F job

the thing is pals, americans are smarter than you think. they don't spend all their time working. for example say you work on an assembly line with a certain quota; you make sure you get up near your quota when the boss isn't around but you give yourself enough wiggle room to work at stupidly retarded speed any time anyone is watching so they don't make you work hard. then you just dawdle and watch the clock all day until near the end of your shift where you rush through whatever you needed to fill your quota.

you see? that's smart.

youtu.be/cgg9byUy-V4

>Americans don't get 20-30 minutes of recess

Attached: 1465361571938.jpg (1000x1020, 198K)

I have my own business and have never taken a vacation
nigger

is it a massage parlor?

no, its a construction contractor

agreed.

The existential horror of the 9-5 is something thats completely unobtainable for a lot of folks, which is also why blue-collar folks decided to set the entire political system on fire.

Attached: 1541826785900.jpg (700x697, 99K)

Our working culture is shit. At least we aren't Japan though.

>works 7am to 4pm

Attached: on november I made that first mistake.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

>only two weeks vacation a year
>but can work from home any time

Could be worse

wonder why its a third world shithole

>be the only person working in my department
>every time I take a vacation my job is filled with a retard from entirely different one
>he does half of the necessary things, and fucks up the other half
>have to stay late for several weeks fixing his shit after coming back

Attached: 7jnnnccbb55555.jpg (768x768, 66K)

bless martin luther king jr
for giving me this day off

>being so American that you start a business so you can cuck yourself

>Americans so obsessed with work they look down on those who stress over 40 hour work weeks

Attached: bf2.jpg (465x411, 29K)

America isn't a first world country if that's what you're implying.

sounds like 1 of 2 things

A) your backup is too busy to give a fuck about your job

B) you don't leave clear instructions / background on issues so he has to figure everything out on the go

Could also be a combination. At least in my experience, it's usually option A

Yeah. Sometimes I get told to work in a department where I have no formal training and a lot of people get mad at me because I don't know how to do things right.

Uniquely American, innit? Our culture says that you're a good little worker if you dedicate your 20s, 30s, 40s, 50s and 60s to making Mr. Goldman rich. If you question it or even imply that giving your life up to Mr. Goldman is meaningless, you're ridiculed, called crazy, lazy, and told that work gives you purpose. Leisure is for those damn Europeans who take a month off of work in the summer. This is why their countries will never be #1. As Americans, we're willing to forsake our own happiness so that our country is #1 on a list.

Attached: F388EDE9-201D-416A-BA9E-841028AFA957.jpg (850x400, 76K)

is this supposed to make you sound cool? It doesnt.

most places don't even give you those 15 minute breaks. Just the 30 to devour food.

>Americans think
Stopped reading right there

Attached: 639C8151-300C-4185-855D-08CFB5B216A8.jpg (1197x993, 395K)

I get to eat and then I go back to work as soon as I'm finished. No other brakes.

>tfw two hours long beer lunches

youre insecure as fuck just for asking something like that

I'm sorry you Euroniggers need nap time at work? Is it too tough to be a productive member of society?

>Europeans think it's fine to kiss men

Have fun with your rapefugees and poorfag lifestyle, euro (second world) filth.

I guess it's an attitude that's useful when a job isn't your passion. I can't have kids and have no family, but work is something I can your effort into and see results.
Dirty whores in my brother's office are complaining that work is too hard and that they should have it easier. My brother is in a managerial position after working at the place for a few years.
At the end of the day, none of us matter, so why not do something productive?

No, America is the only first world country

We make $180k working less than 40 a week, collectively. America does such in a lot of ways but I eat organic blueberries by the pint and have everything I want

>lose over $400 on your paycheck because taxes
>don't even get all that money back on your tax return