Resentment and Lifting

How does Jow Forums deal with people that rejected them or treated them like shit in the past suddenly taking an interest in you because you became Jow Forums and attractive? How do you deal with the lingering resentment that they didn't choose you when you were fat, skinny, skinnyfat?

Attached: 1549357366129.jpg (1242x1046, 172K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vhTFkUpB8zc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why would you even entertain them by acknowledging them? Idiot. Move forward in life and act like you don't even know them.

This is actually a good question. The correct answer is what they think should have critical bearing on everything you do and how you live. It's about them not about you, right?

Cringe and entitlementpilled

Gained 10 kg of muscle since my ex dumped me (recovering skelly). Suddenly interested but only to milk attention. Also her new bf still mogs me. I just stay as far away from the bitch as possible. There are plenty of women I can talk to that I don't have a lot of baggage with.

would you want to be friends with "fat fuck" you, or fit you?

Stay away from those people. Just keep improving your self in every way possible, not just lifting. Better people will come, not to your sentimental aid, just for the matter of simply attracting people with the same personality

>Oneitis rejects me 4-5 years ago
>Cut contact after that and live my life
>Since that time, I became muscular, studying comp sci at university, fixed my acne, have a job/car and dress well
>Ran into each other
>She wanted to see me so I hung out with her
>Near the end of the night when we were walking together, she grabbed my hand and held it while we walked
>Hinted she wants to go on a date together next week

Am I wrong for feeling angry here? If she likes me now, why couldn't she sexually like me back then?

>people that rejected them or treated them like shit in the past suddenly taking an interest in you because you became Jow Forums and attractive?
oh wow, I'm going to try this one out for my next LARP too
great idea, OP!

No, you're just an entitled child.

Fuck em and dump em if they're hot. Don't forget how they treated you. But know you were also being a lazy piece of shit. Forgiveness and acceptance is in the details.

I wouldn't go that far, I can relate to his feel.

That said, I wouldn't have even hung out with her in the first place.

in hanging out with her, your ideal result was her showing attraction for you, and you knew it
she did it
you got it
and now you are getting mad
c'mon, you wanted her to do that just so you could be in the position you are in now and reject HER.

Get it over with, ghost her. Delete her number, and live your life

Attached: 1452465308676.jpg (960x827, 85K)

Tell me those hips dont belong to a tranny

You accept the fact that you would have done the same and either hate yourself and them, or realize humans are animals just like any other and chase natural fitness for gene spread

why would it bother me?
i'm not attracted to fat people either

I fucked them, ruined the marriage they chose over me, and then placed when they wanted a relationship again.

Fat/skinny/skinnyfat "people" are barely humans

I wouldn't date a girl who had such lower standards as to date 18 year old me

So, you got better and now she likes you. Why would you be angry and why the fuck would anybody still have feelings about a trivial accident that happened 5 years ago?

You are being irrational. There are probably several factors to why she previously rejected you. You have grown physically and mentally. You are in a position now where you can look at her and decide if you still want her. Be proud of yourself, if you want her pursue it and if not be polite and decline and get back to your life.

If she rejected you politely then you should just fuck her and dump her. If she rejected you rudely then you should fuck her and dump her. shallow bitches who evaluate you only on your appearance don't deserve your time because she'll "hold hands" and suck cock of every dude who works out.

Hey guess what? You’re not entitled to anyone’s attention, time, respect, love or anything else. You have to earn those things. And they have to earn those things from you as well. Resenting people who didn’t like you when you were a useless skinnyfat neet is a waste of energy. Keep making it, enjoy the attention you’re getting, and leave your shitty attitude behind.

The lingering resentment is why I lift in the first place user. People can accomplish incredible things when they're really god damn pissed off.

Attached: 0E2gYK4.jpg (522x543, 97K)

>4-5 years ago
How fucking retarded are you

Attached: 1545598484220.jpg (1600x912, 156K)

>Am I wrong for feeling angry here? If she likes me now, why couldn't she sexually like me back then?
because female attraction has nothing to do with who you are and everything to do with what you can provide.
I wouldn't date her at this point since she's probably been through a barrage of cock but you can fuck and dump.

Really depends on their personality otherwise. I don't resent people for not finding me attractive during a period of my life in which I didn't even find myself attractive. I'm not an orbiter my any measure, either, so if a girl genuinely wanted to keep spending time with me despite not being attracted to me physically, it's because she's attracted to me in other ways, and I'd see it as an accomplishment finally becoming someone she was also lustful after. That said, I wouldn't have any romantic feelings for her at all if she were dating or fucking other men in the meantime, and the most we'd ever be after that point would be fuck buddies.

I ignore them because I've moved on and sure as shit won't be held back by lazy slags.

Re-read what he wrote. I don't think that she rejected him "only on hi appearance". He sais That now he is studying, have a job and dress well. I'm not taking her defense but shit I mean if the guy was a complete loser before she had the right to reject him. You would do the very same. And looks does play an important role. It's a very legitimate reason to reject someone.

>be emo skelly piece of shit
>needy, dependent and a pathological liar
>idealized this girl in my head after very little actual interaction with her
>girl shows slight interest
>i show my true colors
>get rejected
>repeat
years go by
>optimistic, independent, reliable, desirable body
>have goals, aspirations and am actively working towards them
>healthy mental disposition towards the world
>bump into some of these girls again
>give them a chance like i would any other
You're not entitled to someones affections simply because you really want them
I became a completely different person
your memories of experiences are heavily dictated by who you are when you experience them
Thinking back they were actually very civil by straight rejecting me instead of stringing me along

But if someone was intentionally cruel to you, played games with you or showed any other red flag behavior, fucking avoid them.
you'd be retarded not to
Don't waste your time or energy with anger or resentment

Attached: 1299534597787.jpg (397x271, 79K)

I get where you are coming from OP. But maybe look at it from a different point of view. Would you date a landwhale?

hatesex

To me, making it isn't becoming a gigolo. It's improving yourself to a point that you are finally worth the affection of the grill(s) you desired in the past, and it being up to you to decide if they are worth your affection now of not.
>tfw still not worth my oneitis physically, but I mog the shit out of my old self emotionally

Attached: 1555512932261.jpg (750x840, 74K)

> rejected them or treated them like shit in the past suddenly taking an interest in you

I don't think this is real

pump and dump and also stringing along roasties just to destroy their soul.

ITT: 'people' with crippling personality disorders are unable to understand that status changes over time and how taking everything personally is going to wreck your potential relationships and/or future

Resent people because they didn't gravitate towards you before you did something to improve yourself?

Do you gravitate towards people who aren't trying to go fuether in life?

If you get to the next level in any area of life and complain about getting attention, maybe you should just go back to how you were before.

Attached: 1555413456431.jpg (750x823, 125K)

youtu.be/vhTFkUpB8zc

OP, please watch this video.

There are people that would date you and I and there are people that would consider you and I too ugly or too poor or too low status or whatever else.
This is fine and natural. In fact there are also people WE consider too ugly for us, right?
So what was so good about you as a DYEL fatass that these girls should have been attracted to you?

The only problem from my perspective is that, though this hypothetical person considers me attractive today, that past rejection may impact the feasibility of a relationship.
For instance, maybe we have a rough patch and she starts looking at me and thinking:
>he's still that little faggot i wouldn't have dated before: why did i settle for this?
I'm probably safer entering an LTR with a girl with whom I have a blank slate.

In between then and now, I have ascended mentally from the plebeians. Even the hottest girl from back then is nothing but a vapid whore, and the so-called cool guys are pathetic and insecure. I need no validation from such types.

Nah it's just a gay situation because you saw a clear line for this chick from not worth it to worth it. People don't like to see that line so clearly, because it makes attraction feel way more conditional and transactional, and it also shows how vapid most "love" actually is. Humans are gross when it comes to love and you were made aware of that. It be weird if you didn't feel angry. But that's life dude; attraction is a bunch of stupid fake bullshit.

Why should she have sexually liked you back then?

Never understood this mentality. You were unattractive before, and you became drastically more attractive, so why the fuck would you expect anything else?

And that's only considering the physical changes. You are also undoubtedly more confident since lifting, and especially if you started lifting when you were relatively young your personality and maturity will have improved a lot too.

It eventually goes away. Time heals everything. And now, a lot of people I would've sucked a homeless dick just to be close to them seem a waste of air and flesh.
One thing I did not expect was how weak accepting things would make me. My autistic anger helped me a lot to motivate and keep me focused on improving myself.
Now that I do not care I find it hard to keep discipline and achieving my goals.

Seems like you were rejected by more factors than just your looks. Seems you got your shit together in the last few years.

Maybe see how that goes, but don't settle tho: If she doesn't have her shit together, tell her to fuck off

They understand it changes over time, but men are built up, and people aren't willing to stay around when the man is building himself up. Anyway, if an accident happens where will these people be then?

I don’t know this feel.

How can I get my gfs body to look like this. I’m asking for diet and exercise

I have the same problem

>lost 100lbs
>people suddenly treat me like a human, being try to talk to me etc
>don't know how to deal with this since used to being ignored
>also feel bitter because I'm the same person I just look different

This is why people are supposed to find a mate at a younger age. The grill judges on potential achievement rather than on proven achievement and then she helps the man fulfill the potential.
A significant amount of guys having no family just sit on their arse and do the minimum to survive because it's unnatural to think you've got to work like a dog to get a wife when you turn 33 or some shit.
Of course that would mean guys that are losers at a young age might lose out but on the other hand we'd probably invest more in sons to make sure that they're appealing to girls when young.

Is that 100% true, though? There is evidence that a lot of women become fat as fuck to repulse men because traumatic experiences happened to them so while they might consciously try to get thin people treating them differently can cause them to freak out a bit and get fat again.
If there's anything like that in your psychology it is worth sniffing it out.

Society as a whole is dysfunctional and unconventional when it comes to long-term relationships. It's up to the individual to overcome this problem, bearing in mind that it's merely a barrier to entry and not an impossibility.

I don't care. I know that I'd not be attracted to the girls I'm attracted to if they were fat so I'm not salty that girls didn't like me as much when I was fat.

>why does making myself more physically attractive make people more physically attracted to me?

Attached: 1555393155352.gif (300x169, 1.35M)

You are not the same person tho, anyone who loses 100lb changes. Maybe it's subtle but you're probably more confident now and that goes a long way

I'm not more confident I wear the same closes and am just as uncomfortable with my body due to loose skin

Maybe you're "bitter" because now you have the problem of having to tell grills not to be attracted to you because you have this loose skin problem you don't want to be rejected over when they find out about it.

It actually is. Realizing that it's not simply these few people who treat you differently based on your appearance. The bigger lesson here is nearly EVERYONE treats you based on your appearance and those being nice to you now are but for your appearance

This is exactly why you should date younger women. Considerably younger, ideally. That's the only way to make this a fair trade-off.

those hips dont belong to a tranny

Not everyone one Jow Forums is a cishet male

All Jow Forums threads in 2019 are designed to either make you fuck a tranny or become a tranny.

If you're not cis and het you are mentally ill and I hope you will understand that and overcome it.

you will do well if you keep up like this, im rooting for you user

>like pretty gurl
>pretty girl like pretty boys
>how dare she
>:^(

Why even give her the time?? Find a new girl.

ok. i was just doing what you told me daddy, wanna fuck?

It's true

right? i dress well and have a nice car! they should love me

if she wasnt a complete bitch to you why get mad
you changed and even she probably changed too

be real, if some fat/ugly girl talked to you would you be interested
now think if the same girl was actually super hot
people are attracted by looks mostly, specially men, theres no point denying it

For me, it's knowing people were shallow assholes and being cynical BEFORE I started lifting and then getting proven right.

Truly kino

you fucked up by not fucking her that night. you have a lot to learn.

Pump and dump, I just fucking hate thots, and I'm still assmad about all those years being rejected just because I wasn't a big fucking quarterback or some shit.

>be me, high school
>crush hangs out with me
>changes boyfriends every few months
>after every break up uses me like a whore for emotional support
>keeps my hopes up, leads me on
>and always gives me the "I love you AS A FRIEND" talk
>finally decide fuck it, time to drop this bitch
>cut contact
>fast forward 3 years
>meet her at buddy's party
>"wow user, you've grown so much"
>talks some bullshit
>I'm still bitter, so I just lead her on and takr her to buddy's backyard
>rawdog her on the grass, shoot jizz over her back
>next day get a message
>"hi user, I thought that maybe we could go for a pizza or beer"
>"no thanks"
>ghost her
Best feeling I've had in years.
Fuck these thots.

Attached: 1538160934024.png (950x968, 154K)

You're going to be mad that people prefer to make healthy friends? Get over it. That's how life is. That's how EVERYONE is. How many 600 pound friends do you have faggot?

You holding onto a grudge for 3 years is not mentally healthy and your insecurity and sociopathy will make it difficult for you to hold onto a girl. It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Would you date somebody that didn't look after themselves because of their personality?

If you didn't like how you were 'back then', why do you demand someone else do so as well?

He's not wrong though.

Trust me, this shit doesn't just go away with a new girl. It festers. Women can smell this kind of insecurity and externalised self-loathing like dogs smell fear.

That poster says he resented the girl. What he really does is still resent himself and see himself as the DYEL.

When you 'make it', you should shed your old, entitled, immature and insecure mental cancer like a snake does its skin, or a caterpillar its cocoon.

There are plenty of fish in the sea. I’d rather start with a new girl with none of my emotional baggage attached who didn’t know my weaker self. I know it is irrational but I’d rather look at my old oneitis and think, “I’ve surpassed you, and grown beyond you. You no longer have power over me.” I understand why a girl wouldn’t be interested in my Dyel self with low confidence, but it still feels bad.

Attached: 799A3D81-4D72-4DCB-946E-6CD826546E53.jpg (1260x840, 69K)

>A significant amount of guys having no family just sit on their arse and do the minimum to survive because it's unnatural to think you've got to work like a dog to get a wife when you turn 33 or some shit.

Not only that, but a wife at 33 who's blatantly settling for you and just using you to start a family

>Women can smell this kind of insecurity and externalised self-loathing like dogs smell fear.
Wow. Women are pretty disgusting and scary creatures it seems.

>after every break up uses me like a whore for emotional support
That's your fault you dumbass, you let it happen.

Pretty much this. Holding grudges is bad.

He's right to be bitter but he's wrong to take it out on her now when in reality he has massively changed and she has probably changed a lot as a person too

Be gay then.

Yeah I wish.

>Women can smell this kind of insecurity and externalised self-loathing like dogs smell fear.

Apparently the scent wasn't strong enough for her not to fuck & want a relationship with him lmao

I don't even think he's right to be bitter; it's not constructive. You can't do anything about it.

Fucking based.

Attached: B46C1C7D-3494-475E-BBA7-072949AAF661.gif (340x255, 1.81M)

*I* didn't even accept me back then - I committed to making changes.

Why would I be upset about somebody else appreciating the improvement like I do? I wouldn't look at them the same way if they went in the opposite direction, and looked like shit a year or two down the line.

Attached: Branson.jpg (300x300, 11K)

The feelings are completely understandable, is what I mean. I'd feel the same way. It's the way he deals with it that's toxic.

I'm not concerned about relationships currently.
I just fuck thots and dump them on the spot.

Nah, I don't hate myself. Don't project your /sig/ insecurity bullshit onto me.
I just hate women that whore around, and I'm on a mission to treat them the same as they treat men. They're shallow and useless.
Don't see how that's gonna make having a relstionship with a faithful, good girl impossible.

I agree user, I had to learn the hard way.

Well not if she fucks on the first date; it'd come later.

>Nah, I don't hate myself. Don't project your /sig/ insecurity bullshit onto me.
Cope
>I just fuck thots and dump them on the spot.
Cope II: Electric Boogaloo

>Don't see how that's gonna make having a relstionship with a faithful, good girl impossible.
Because you idealise women now and hold them to unrealistic standards; all of them will not measure up to your standard and I reckon you'll keep pumping and dumping and never feel truly happy. But I want you to find someone and be truly happy and prove me wrong.

because she sees a man who got their shit together, fucker dude

I rawdogged her and used her as a cumbag, just like dozens of guys before me.
She didn't change much, that much I can tell.
I had every right to do it. And the fuck's she gonna do? #metoo? Hah, good luck, I'm self-employed.

I got big since my ex gf broke uo with me 8 months ago. I contacted her a couple of times after the break up because i was so heart broken and needed to know why she left me. After those never talked to her. Unfollowed her on insta and everything.
During this 8 month time period I got big and better looking everyday and I did put some pics on social media where her friend group of 8 chicks follow me. So I’m pretty sure she knows whats going on with me since girls fucking tell each other about everything.
Last friday night I was out when she suddenly appeared from nowhere with her friends. I tried to ignore her by looking away and shit but she came to me and hugged me. I hugged all of her friends and we had an awkward moment because she expected me to start a conversation, looking at my face for a while. I took my time and just said you have a good night. The look on her face was just so good. She thought I would still be in her pocket and would be willing to talk to her. After about 10 mins, her new bf, a 24 year old patchy bearded manlet, almost shorter than her, arrived to the scene. Keep in mind she 18, so he is one of those dudes going for younger girls because he probably got none when he was our age. As he tried to get touchy and kiss her but his advances were met with her “come on hehe dont embarrass me here” attitude and she quickly said bye to him and went with her friends. Im pretty sure she was lowkey scared of me doing something but I didn’t even look at her direction.
Boys I wake up two days after, and find that she unfriended me on facebook. Didn’t know what to make of it, but i think since she didn’t see any attention from me she went full autist and unfriended me like a 5 year old. Like i give a shit.
How do i feel about all this, finally looking good, getting back at my ex, and the attention i started getting from the old high school thots?
I have no resentment, fuck them. Live your life

>you can’t do anything about it

Yes you can, you can get revenge. You may say revenge doesn’t fix anything, but I bet user felt like a million bucks and the roastie was thoroughly btfo. user has settled the score and now he can finally leave it behind him.

She had every right not to like you then as well if you had every right to do it.

Works both ways.

>projecting this hard
I don't idealise women, lmao.
The fuck are you talking about.
I just treat people for who they are and what they do.
I'm not an autistic incel that thinks 10/10s should bow down to him just because he took a fucking shower and lifted some weights.

If a girl is kind and doesn't sleep around, I won't have a problem with her. Looks are secondary.
If she's a nagging bitch, I'm gonna spit at her and tell her to shut up.