AMA lets talk bros...

AMA lets talk bros. im no chad but went from virgin scrub to having slept with 100 girls in a about 6-7 years and have a long term gf now. wont guarantee my own experiences will help you 100% but it MAY

Attached: 11.png (692x954, 858K)

1. Did getting a better caree/job influence your attractiveness
2. What age did you really get attractive to these women
3.Do you feel part of the problem with relationships today?

Attached: 1508969495997.jpg (900x1200, 117K)

>AMA
What's the best way to land a virgin for wifing purposes? I'm 27 but I look 22. She just has to be white, at least 5-6/10, and a virgin.

>1. Did getting a better caree/job influence your attractiveness
no desu im still a scrb back at school about to graduate after a decade
>2. What age did you really get attractive to these women
around 19? i started working out at 17 and got fit at 18 and started dresseing better at 19
>3.Do you feel part of the problem with relationships today?
yes sometimes. i do have a good gf who has been with me for almost 3 years now but i cant lie and say shit from the past doesnt haunt me anymore
my gf was a virgin at 23 when i met her 3 years ago. late age and she wasnt even ugly at all but just rare. idk i guess is sounds like i am lying and making the typical robot dream up but its true and while i dont see women who have had sex as anything lesser than what i deserve i do see how nice it can be to be her one and only. you should search churches but even they are full of girls that arent irgins itll just be your best bet. my gf is asian so its a bit different in how virginity is percieved. if you want a white gf church is best bet imo

>my gf was a virgin at 23 when i met her 3 years ago. late age and she wasnt even ugly at all but just rare. idk i guess is sounds like i am lying and making the typical robot dream up but its true and while i dont see women who have had sex as anything lesser than what i deserve i do see how nice it can be to be her one and only. you should search churches but even they are full of girls that arent irgins itll just be your best bet. my gf is asian so its a bit different in how virginity is percieved. if you want a white gf church is best bet imo
thanks, I'll take that into consideration. Marry your gf asap.

yeah i fucked around a lot during my yough and am fianlly graudating undergrad after a decade so im hoping to get a job right out of college so i can propose to her. thanks user take care

>yeah i fucked around a lot during my yough and am fianlly graudating undergrad after a decade so im hoping to get a job right out of college so i can propose to her. thanks user take care
if you don't mind my asking, are you asian also?

yea im korean and my longterm gf is korean as well but more foreign(?) than i am

Attached: 1523540458524.png (540x339, 162K)

>from virgin scrub to having slept with 100 girls in a about 6-7 years and have a long term gf now

How do I get from the first to last stage without the disgusting middle part?

>yea im korean and my longterm gf is korean as well but more foreign(?) than i am
living the dream
good luck

hopefully I can find a church girl, I guess being "more foreign" may have contributed to your gf's virginity (?)

How do you get to 100 tho?

I like sex but I can't do ons's.. I always end up wanting to like the girl I have sex with and knowing she likes me or whatever. It's not like some random hooker. Honestly I would rather my count low. I don't know why but I feel bad if I stop talking to a girl after sex.

similar feels here, can't really keep it up with a condom and have little interest in fucking random chicks, much more interested in long term relationship/wife material nowadays

theres really no easy way to. no easy way out user but it CANhappen if you put some work into it
thanks bro good luck to you too and i think it did help because while she was known by the korean community in my area, that also hkept her wanting to keep a lower profile
99% of them were done while drunk and i was drinking heavily (at least 6 times a week for years) so there was no real thought into the process. idk the exact numbers and am not proud of it because not all of them were beauties or girls i was interested in but i stil; count them

This happend today at school.

>Hey, (insert name) right? Could I ask you a question?
>"Yeah"
>Well I forgot my pen at my dorm, could I lend one from you?
>"Sure"
>How've the first 2 weeks bin?
>"Good"
>she didn't smile or seem even a little interested
>turn back around

That was that so disappointing. She showed no interest whatsoever. Is this it? Should I just quit trying or is there a way for me to salvage this?

Attached: 1540236537354[1].jpg (375x215, 18K)

>99% of them were done while drunk and i was drinking heavily (at least 6 times a week for years) so there was no real thought into the process. idk the exact numbers and am not proud of it because not all of them were beauties or girls i was interested in but i stil; count them
iktf to some extent

>Could I ask you a question?
in my experience this kind of thing is just unnecessary and comes off as odd

i mean you could have asked her how her times been? its hard to tell from a one time thing that i didnt witness because there could be more that i/you didnt see but theres no harm in just asking her to grab a bite together when she's free
i hope you find someone to spend meaningfl time with user. fuck im drunk which is why i made this thea and i hate soundking like im better than people but ive made my mistake sand learned form them and hope yall can do the same idk cheers man

Yeah I'm pretty retarded when it comes to small talk.

She's talked to me for 3 words, how could I possibly ask her out after that?

Attached: 1544850396754.jpg (600x600, 115K)

theres no rule on small talk user. it did tsound like she was just making rudementary small talk and you shouldnt think she was ind=terested but the time makes me think you guys are young kids at a dorm trying to make friends. just put yourself out there and talkto ptople. i know its hard but just fucking fo it

I'm 19, not sure about her, might be a bit older. I'm just not confident enought to turn around without a reason and talk to her about random shit. We bearly know each other.

you have absolutey nothing to lose by talking to her. if you get close to her and find out she has a bf/isnt into you still keep her as a friend as she will have qt freinds you can meet. just keep things light. but again if you arent attractive its a fuckload more work/way different tham wjat advie i can give

>you have absolutey nothing to lose by talking to her

ofcourse I have, I don't want her to realise my intentions and shun me or something.

i definitely know where you are coming from, think about yourself 4 years from now and how young you were, how worriless you were, and how quickly you moved on. if you ask this girl out and you go on a date great but if not fine. again this is hard as shit but if you can acept how people move on you will be much better at asking girls out. just go for it before you have the change to regret it because odds are actually on your side

>Yeah I'm pretty retarded when it comes to small talk.
same... no prob, we can always improve

Thanks for the advice user, But I'm nowhere near ready to ask her out. We've bearly talked.

>the odds are actually on your side

they are? How?

I hope I improve soon. I don't want to be alone forever