If you werent born poor in a rural area and black you have literally no excuse for being a failure

If you werent born poor in a rural area and black you have literally no excuse for being a failure

This is literally the worst thing that can happen to someone in life. You want friends or a girlfriend? Go outside and work on your people skills. You want a job? Your parents probably have connections or you have a thousand stores downtown. Your parents will buy you a car at 16 and you have a bus to take you everywhere. Literally no challenge in life at all? You want a hobby? Just go to a store and find people downtown to do it with. I have none of these things. NONE. Fuck god. And I worked harder then anyone here.

And you will probably inherit some 100k+ plus house and money. My parents are nothing but debt slaves and we live in a broken down 800 year old house with nothing in it. Fuck god. My hands and feet literally go numb inside my house.

Attached: 48167158-FC03-41FA-A48C-1293648FF4AA.jpg (236x177, 8K)

Blacks are not sentient. Your problems are invalid

I wish I had been born in a rural area so I could come to your house at night and drive an ice pick through your skull, shitposter faggot.

Well I feel god damn fucking cold dude

>Your problems are invalid

Attached: faggot.jpg (694x6153, 768K)

What would be the thing to report these threads under?

Let me complain you fucking nigger this is all I have

Take a name then so you can be filtered. I don't care if you complain but I don't want to see it 5 times a day.

Cold shitty small town. I use that phrase 80% of the time

And 20% of the time you make threads just about being poor, just about being black, and just about hating god with no mention of cold shitty small towns.

How much longer until your probation is up?

Have you started saving up, and making plans for getting out of your shithole town as soon as you can?

>How much longer until your probation is up?
he doesn't say. he has said he's on probation 'forever'. I think it's 2 or 3 years so I told him to get a good lawyer.

He doesn't say because none of this is real. He's never posted any proof of any of it. Even when called on it he says he will but never does.

What does a lawyer do? I feel like just becuase Im black it wont do anything cause a judge will just see a nigger and not listen to anything

I don't know what discord is. it might be a text chat but it might be a voice chat like teamspeak. he has been on discord and if discord is voicechat then he has talked to a few people on this board over voicechat. that is enough proof for me.
if discord is text only maybe he is bullshitting

Living in the city doesn't guarantee you these things user. Many people in the city live in poverty. That's where American ghettos are.

Ive talked to people in the ghetto they are all richer than people in the country are

And then if they go to college they have access to a shit load more jobs

Or it's not even him

If I post a photo with a time stamp of my ice covered broken windows will you believe me

Post a time stamp with your hand and I will.

>Implying a basement dweller smelly fat NEET is sentient either.

Fuck dude you must be a shining example of an intelligent and autonomous being. The peak of all existence.