The final redpill

1st,2nd,3rd etc gen immigrant robots, do you think going back to your native country is the solution?
>wouldn't have to deal with nasty americanized whores
>high chance of a gf and meaningful relationship
>wouldn't be too hard to get a decent job and good lifestyle considering some foreign companies will literally hire people just for being fluent in english.
>high chance to be actually happy in life among people who are like you and accept you
>can actually get in touch will your culture and traditions unlike in muttlandia
cons:
>will have to adjust your lifestyle, especially diet most likely
>standard of living is probably not as good but who cares honestly.
>internet access might not be limited which is actually a pro and not a con

Attached: 1547590777851.jpg (1343x3102, 1.47M)

maybe. thats a big risk. plus i dont know if i could be an english teacher for the rest of my working life.

do you think going back to your native country is the solution?
YES YES A THOUSAND TIMES YES
>wouldn't have to deal with nasty americanized whores
true
>high chance of a gf and meaningful relationship
don't matter for the spiritual
>wouldn't be too hard to get a decent job and good lifestyle considering some foreign companies will literally hire people just for being fluent in english
true
>high chance to be actually happy in life among people who are like you and accept you
big true
>can actually get in touch will your culture and traditions unlike in muttlandia
true
cons:
yes
>standard of living is probably not as good but who cares honestly
eh
Big pro

also not using english as my main language will be very hard

I won't even be thinking about girls if I go back
It would be so much better. so much better

My parents are Brazilian but I was born and raised in the US. I remember going back to Brazil once as a kid and I had so much fun there. My only memories of Brazil are good ones and I long to be back in the favela my grandma and my cousins lived in. And I also want to fuck my cousin who I haven't seen in years (pic related). But I also realize that Brazil probably isn't that great and I'm just fooling myself into thinking it is.

Attached: 8C3E7DD1-17DE-4422-A9D6-AA272C725EC2.jpg (750x833, 639K)

i would definitely go back for the girls and redlight districts, that would be the main pull.

re-learning my native language and not using english is the major downside.

also no pot, no big beautiful open places. housing is probably even more expensive over there.

and i would miss seeing beautiful White people, unless i went over to the expat area.

it's better than being a wagie at some factory or having a mcjob.
Especially if you can get a job somewhere rural and use some american shekles to buy a nice plot of land somewhere damn.

no american movies/tv shows/possibly twitch streams too idk. i could circumvent the no american movies/tv by using netflix but idk.

not in my native land, its small. if i HAD to leave america, i wouldnt necessary go back to my ancestral nation.

>back in the favela
vai tomar no cu
my parents are brazilian and I was raised here too, if you knew ANYTHING about fucking Brazil you would NEVER EVER go back
Brazil is even MORE depraved, they're monkeys, fucking USA entertainment runs down the shitpipe and Brazil opens its mouth to eat and drink the shit dribble.
You're more than fooling yourself.
Brazilian women are complete whores.

>no american movies/tv shows/possibly twitch streams
how the fuck is that a bad thing?
Imagine liberating yourself from all that cancer

1st gen immigrant here.

I would probably become obese
>standard of living is probably not as good but who cares honestly.
The standard of living in my parents country is abominable. I know this might sound spoiled, but its small things like no light in the toilet leading to taking shits in the dark
I don't care too much about this.

OP, you should add "possible risk of kidnapping and/or murder." If I went back to my parents country, my heavy American accent would tip of gangs there and I would be targeted.

i happen to like american entertainment, music and video games included, spank you very much.

Attached: 64825D7E-EA7A-4897-AC4C-16D7D6684491.jpg (2200x1589, 391K)

no, sandniggers are incredibly outgoing and love to gossip, and islam is satanic, I hate it. Ever since I was a kid I wanted to escape that place, now here I am in America. But as an american, I must aid in the fight against degeneracy through christian values and the constitution. Impregnating a female I love and taking responsibility is optimal, but if it's not possible because females want to fuck chads so be it, they'll rot after age 35 for riding the cock carousel.

You might be right. But even if I never live there I have to go back and get a taste of this

Attached: A0FE071B-49E5-42F3-B944-80ED62810534.jpg (750x732, 596K)

All women are whores only retards on Jow Forums worship religious and traditional women

ya, i would actually go back for the literal prostitutes. cheaper rates than America, and plentiful redlight districts around.

i would be an english teacher by day and whore shopping at night, with breaks of vidya in between.

is there anything more pathetic than an arab getting pozzed by western bullshit and losing his way?
Sad.

sandniggers are the biggest normalfags, they always treated me as an outsider. fuck them

nah, my dad came here for a reason. He's a good person that only wanted the best for his family. I may go back for a while, but I would want to stay and make a family in the US/Europe.

Attached: 821ec55c4bef45997991b84508dcf9e43fe1cc40f24137281677ee7e913e1c3b.jpg (1280x960, 198K)

I'm in the same exact boat as you. My cousin is hot as fuck and I'd love to fuck the shit out of her for years to come. However, Brasil isn't the best place, but it is fun to travel there.