I want to go to seminary to become a priest. I like the holy lifestyle and think that it might be a good idea

I want to go to seminary to become a priest. I like the holy lifestyle and think that it might be a good idea.
Also, can you not post shit like "GoD iS nOt ReaL". Don't be a fag.

Attached: 51080381-1CB5-4CB2-9DFA-A9AB4AAE20B3.jpg (618x741, 75K)

>seminary
You absolute faggot.

God is not real, have fun getting semen shot up your ass in the seminary.

nice try anthony

What. Who's Anthony. I have no clue what you are talking about

well then stop being a pussy and do it op. unless you're doing something else you might as well become a priest

But.. But... GoD iS nOt ReaL

Aaaaaaarrrrggggghhhhh
What did isay about saying that
OY VEY. AAAAAAARRRRGGGGGHHHHH

Attached: 6136D27F-EE91-49CD-A9C9-03D23C340D23.jpg (896x921, 59K)

If the idea truly makes you happy and you think you can live like that happily then I support you completely op

Very nice friend. I'm being baptized at Easter. Good luck!

God isn't real, you dumb pedophile.

All these new fags are just angry and toxic, r9k used to be cheering each other and and the other half was trolling and talk about how pointless and sad life is. Edgy children ruin everything. God is real, he just hates us, that doesn't mean we have to hate him.

Good point user. Also. I'm surprised my thread popped back up after a few hours. Neat-o.

Attached: 2CD9722C-9A38-4223-B9A4-FBCA1309916A.png (570x538, 16K)

community living is a nightmare.
go check it out.

Make sure to always repent of your sins and turn away from them! Pray to God daily! Get baptized.

Pffft

Catholic church is nothing more that a cabal for faggots and paedos. My uncle was a priest and he was one of the few good ones. He knew about the corruption in the church and almost left because of it but had been groomed since childhood by my great grandmother to be one and was too invested. Said that it was going on long before any of the first allegations but it just wasnt talked about.

Whatever if you aren't a faggot just be aware you're joining an organization that deserves to die but if you are have fun. And please, fuck men your own age. Enough kids psyches have been ruined.

Love isn't real.
Checkmate.

Attached: Jenz1yU.jpg (960x701, 136K)

if you don't believe in god and you can still deal with the cognitive dissonance you should do it user

You go, man. I'm not a religious person, but I'm glad you're following your faith and doing something with your life.

Attached: 47362125_423277721799625_7336010106724679680_n.jpg (746x512, 33K)

Op is exmachina.
Holy fuck.hey bro when the time comes at least give us a day or so to go nuts

Attached: 1547272601524.gif (528x555, 816K)

Gl the seminary life seems comfy

That's pretty based. Given the corruption in the Vatican, will you be hiding your power level?

May the breath of the Holy Spirit sail you into still waters OP

Holyriginal

Im happy to hear that you are going for the priest/pastor kind of lifestyle user! By the way stay clear of Catholic churches since they defile the word of God 99.999% of the time.

I recommend going to a Orthodox or Unaligned Christian Church.
God bless.

>can you not post shit like "GoD iS nOt ReaL". Don't be a fag.
I couldn't do that, because he is real, how else would this world be so gay? It has to be influenced by the higher homo power of christ himself.