Have you made it, Jow Forums? Post proof

Have you made it, Jow Forums? Post proof
>pic not related

Attached: 63EDAEB8-E153-4E00-8B7D-9DC81496AA04.jpg (1242x2208, 301K)

Nice trips but you had one too many messages. Should’ve asked for her number after she said the marriage outdated thing, fucked, and ghosted.
She’s truly a roastie thot.
Oh btw no I have not made it and never will.

IRL > Digital

Attached: b01d3672-1b35-4d16-af17-8a02c7c75435.jpg (343x370, 52K)

You will.

>marriage is outdated
into the progressive trash pile she goes

>marriage is outdated
>at 28 she'll be crying on the shoulder of the nearest male about how she cannot find husband
btw, any tips on how that nearest male could get with that hypothetical 28-year-old?

Get her drunk

>marriage is outdated
Shell be found hanging in a tree with an apartment chock full of clothes, food and no pictures of friends or family. Such is the fate of so-called progressive career women.

Not with that attitude

Yeah I've made it faggot Im fucking perfect 10/10,round asses, apple asses just stick my god damn dick in their ass because Im fucking alpha male, what bitch?

Jsut had a fat single mom friend zone me so no I haven't made it

And then? Say she's drunk and talking about how she's been single for a year. What do I say to suggest myself as an option? I'm definitely not doing the 'What about me? I-I'm a nice guy' routine again.

Jfc there are actually girls who are proud to be trash?

don't forget the cats

Yep. But they're also bipolar and they might stab you in the arm with a craft knife. Don't ask.

you don't say anything, you do. also sounds like she sees you as a friend.

I feel like I'm 16 again. I'm too old to be in a friendzone, god dammit. Fuck it, I know what I need to say and do.

Just tell her you want to fuck her

>marriage is outdated
What the fuck.

Dubs don't lie

Attached: A536A138-1B8D-4C49-BA61-336262E88A20.jpg (750x863, 166K)

>for you
No way

Attached: 1509371191039.jpg (620x906, 58K)

she said "But I will for you" you dumbass

no she's saying she's a good girl- for you

Attached: cia quizzical.jpg (536x536, 150K)

Is there a way to say that without acting like a crude fuccboi?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1540185963890.jpg (472x472, 24K)

Bane?

You're both retards.

Attached: baneposting.jpg (387x772, 31K)

exactly. you're mature enough to know what you should do, don't cave in to your emotions

It is tho, marriage is for cucks

I can understand why people would think marriage is outdated, but I also know that nobody really understand where marriage came from and why it's such a long lasting human tradition.

Alphas speak in actions

What fucking actions? Asked her out last week, we hung out, but I'm pretty sure it didn

"made it" becomes pretty subjective once you hit boomer status.

Attached: kids.png (1374x871, 3.28M)

Didn't come across that it wasn't just friends hanging out. I suck at this.

Why would u wanna touch a pussy dude u know those things smell right?

for you

Hold her hands, put your arm around her should, go in for a kiss, you fucking beta.
Then if she says no to any attempt of you escalating, you pull out like a gentleman and never contact again
You have to be polarizing if you want to get clear answers from people.

Bro. No memes. You need to be clearer that you are into her. She won't like wondering if you like her or not, and she will get bored of waiting. Women want to be pursued. Be calm but clear about wanting to go out with her. And if she says she isn't into it, walk away. You are 100% setting yourself up for being her non-threatening male acquaintance if you keep doing what you are doing.

>go in for a kiss
Yeah, I guess I gotta. I'm gonna fuck it up.

>100% setting yourself up for being her non-threatening male acquaintance
AGAIN. I'm doing it again. I never learn, apparently.

Checked

Attached: YLHLATN.jpg (650x370, 49K)

>I'm gonna fuck it up
And you will learn from it so it's all good.
Women are very forgiving to men who they like, in that sense at least

>this person believes marriage is outdated
>I know what I'll do, I'll prove her right by ghosting her and feeding into her confirmation bias by pumping and dumping

That'll solve it. You're all betas. You don't realise just how pliable women can be if you're confident enough. Chad could get her to commit in less than a year if he wanted to.

When I was getting Jow Forums, I assumed this was making it and that making it would feel good, now I got more thots than I can ever message, let alone sleep with, and I feel every bit as empty and alone as I ever did. Serious relationship with a companion you love and cherish > all the thots in the world, anons.

Attached: Screenshot_20190409-043904_Tinder.jpg (584x943, 96K)

Why are you saying more than the woman

You don’t say anything just start making out with her ffs

>solve it
Why should he try to solve it?

>proof that you made it
you're hanging on to this convo by a thread OP

Attached: 1551299670836.jpg (526x423, 20K)

I don't normally worry too much about that desu, some convos I say more, some I say less, depends on the woman. I wasn't saying much before that to this one, I think. If they message you first with something flirty 9/10 they don't give a shit what you say back, they will still fuck you

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-122520_Tinder.jpg (1078x701, 55K)

Attached: BANE.jpg (320x113, 13K)

Into the virtual harem she goes!

UUUU

Until you no longer give a fuck about coming off as crude to a washed up roastie who intends to use you until she can leapfrog onto someone better there's not really much anyone can do to help you

kinda want to make a tinder just to play around with women but i dont have any decent pics

awful patter and she's ugly, standard fare for Glasgow, was literally talking about with my mates yesterday

Inb4
>hey babe, all done with my moving wanna fuck
>no response

You have until the end of that convo to progress it into a date/meet.

>my favorite one

Attached: Attach26733_20170809_161135.png (1440x2560, 445K)

Forgot the associated pic that went with it.

Attached: 5wyzy5rqveu21.jpg (810x1689, 799K)

>nobody really understand where marriage came from and why it's such a long lasting human tradition.
Because penis goes into vagina you absolute fucking braindead retard

But did you fuck her, Jo(H!)n?

multiple times, fwb relationship. Can't remember if I did that night or not, screenshotted because I thought it was funny and sent it to my buddy.

Being able to sleep with loose whores isn't exactly my idea of making it chief

You going to be saying the same thing as you loop a rope around your neck while crying and wondering how your parents would feel about the end of their genetic line and why you have no long term relationships?

fuck this hits too close... I don't wanna end up alone but no woman fucking likes me ahhhhhh

Good looking women on the internet treat me like I treat obese cows that come on to me. Even though I'm tall, fit, drive a nice car etc. It's frustrating.

You'll make it. It starts in the heart and yours is in the right place.

Yeah, thots have memories like goldfish, but if you have their phone number you can get things going again. Haven't messaged her but did have similar convos and other girls got back to me after the move.

The good news is that since everyone in Glasgow is so ugly, being a normal human being puts you ahead of like 90% of the male competition. Throw in basic fitness and a good haircut and you're like a god.

Attached: Screenshot_20190228-162824.png (527x595, 54K)

>Good looking women on the internet treat me like I treat obese cows that come on to me. Even though I'm tall, fit, drive a nice car etc. It's frustrating.
Well then maybe you're not as attractive as you think you are, chief. Everyone's gotta stay in their lane.

There's one that will always like you back more than you'll like her. It won't come to you unless you go find it first. Good luck, user.

There's people who have family's and have been with 1 partner for 20+ years who never had their relationship recognized by religion or government.

If a girl told me to hold my cum for her I'd just crank one out anyway and say I didn't if that's what I wanted.

I'll last longer anyway.

marriage is archaic and lame, spiritual life partnerships are GOAT

This thread is full of shit I accomplished or bested when I was a fat drunk.

Lifting for girls is a waste of time. .

thats how tinder works, women on that app are less conversational than autists here, they are fuckable brick walls

holy shit what language is that

Trips confirm

>again

Its too late for you mein freund

based and chiefpilled

Go find a 22 year old instead of continuing to be friendzoned by a quickly aging woman, moron

e-elliot?

How the fuck do you achieve this? All i get is ghosting

Online pussy inflation is high rn thanks to thirsty ass dudes constantly trying to hit girls up.
We need a good war to reduce the male population again.

Scottish english. Pay attention.

>fat single mom friend zone me

Fucking disgraceful
Also why the fuck you trying to fuck a single mom are you disabled or something?

Attached: Untitled.png (311x423, 164K)

Rules 1 & 2 of getting girls:
Rule 1: Be attractive
Rules 2: Don't be unattractive.

It's that simple.

Attached: 1553105833230.jpg (929x1024, 104K)

also don't have shit pics and bio. Bio doesn't matter much really but even if you're good looking, try not to look like a gymrat or cringy at all, you need fairly HQ pics where you look attractive in normal situations. Doesn't have to be surfing and snowboarding and stuff, just photos that aren't bathroom selfies or your parents' house etc

Litteraly only match I had on tinder in weeks

Delete the account. Start with a fresh one and you will get more

>t. garfield

I've given up and I'm just gonna lift till I love myself

>marriage is outdated

DROPPED

I got a bingo or four

Attached: femalebingo.jpg (1381x1651, 521K)

Plenty of parents kill themselves, or want to but feel too guilty so they just live miserable shitty lives forever

is it not?

Unironically cringed to my core reading this garbage

fuckin lost

what was the most chad thing you've done since you started "making it"?

Attached: 1517500826211.jpg (259x194, 8K)

still haven't made it yet but it would probably be finding a qt wife and having kids + financial stability
not drinking alcohol and fucking whores kek