Cutting

Do you guys have any good recommendations for cutting diets and workouts? Been bulking for the past 3 months now i'm looking to begin cutting.

Attached: cut.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus
youtube.com/watch?v=7LYnSvkmkVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wrong board, this is fat inclusive trans now

try asking on /v/

>year of our lord sqrt(4076361)
>cutting
NEVER GONNA LIVE IT

Attached: 1550527485343.jpg (1504x1119, 181K)

I'm also starting to cut. Just do a calorie deficit

LOOK AT DEMM TRIPS DUUUUDE

the bloaatlord hath spoketh fags

a male should at least be 200 kgs.

just fast bro

>cuts
>shoulder width gets smaller
>haircut changes
awful image desu

The generic chicken + rice + broccoli meal is great, low in calories and full of protein and vitamins

In general, it's a good idea do reduce carbs, but maintain high levels of protein so you won't lose a lot of mass.

So fish like salmon, and chicken breast is great. Eggs for breakfast (just don't add white bread). Skyr is great for cutting, I eat it as a snack, a 150g package has 15g protein at only 85 kcal

>Reduce carbs so you don't lose mass.
Get a load of this guy

clearly in the middle I mentioned maintaining an high intake of protein to minimize loss of muscle mass while cutting. Not sure why you tried to quote me withou context but ok

What workouts would you recommend?

Just add some cardio to shed away extra calories

I heard high reps are better to do on cutting than lower reps. Is that true?

>220 KG
absolute unit!

some people train their whole lives on high reps.. serge nubert for example.

High protein is a meme.
You will lose muscle if you reduce carbs and maintain protein.

i have not eaten in 4 days.
planning to not eat until i hit my goal weight. then go on the scale before i eat and never ingest more food then my goal weight. at that point my meals should become bigger until i am eating normally

None of that shit matters. Just keep intensity as high as possible be it low or high reps.

You are bound to always lose some muscle when you're cutting fat

High protein just minimizes losses

have you done any preparations beforehand?

Then what do you recommend?

I've started doing cardio 4 times a week on top of my usual lifting, eating one less serving of pasta on gym rest days and doing 16/8 IF (no breakfast) and I've literally lost not ONE GRAM
Once you gain fat as an ectomorph there is no turning back, enjoy the gut/love handles for the rest of your life

Just cut protein and fats. Eat carbs and some fibrous vegetables in smaller portions throughout the day and keep lifting to make your waist shrink as much as possible.

i even ate like shit on eater beforehand.

thing is though that i have done fasts and keto before so my body is already well adapted to make the shift.

first time i also just jumped straight into a 2 week fast but the first week was hell, felt like a cocaine addict in rehab.
sugar is addicting as fuck, i am glad i took the fast pill to get rid of it as quickly as possible. instead of months of trying to eat no sugar when sugar is everywhere.

>spike your insulin as often as possible bro. you know the thing that prevents you from using your bodyfat as fuel

To add, high protein diet and reducing carbs will just slow your digestion and food will just sit in your stomach and also slow your metabolism way more than if you maintain carbs and reduce protein.

muscle loss is really overrated when cutting unless you fell for the sub-10% bodyfat meme as a natural.

You'll lose fat regardless if your at a deficit jackoff

if somebody keeps injecting you with insulin every 30 minutes you can literally not use the fat on your body even if you fasting.

Can I eat a Skittle every 30 minutes?

No

eat less carbs and fats. eat more protein.Have a bit more then usual volume in ur workouts. Thats it

Yes, fasting, it's more muscle sparing than cico according to the studies

m.youtube.com/watch?v=HTYv3FcEcus

How long do you cut at a time months wise?

Everytime I try to get into a weight loss diet: just an ordinary caliore cut, a fast or OMAD, I get sick. Usally a cold, but I've had the flu and strept both this year. Any ideas?

Attached: images(2).png (288x175, 10K)

Dirty bulk
Pic related

Attached: 19CE985B-D065-41BA-925E-A523C029A40D.jpg (640x640, 62K)

Do you mean this fatty?

youtube.com/watch?v=7LYnSvkmkVY

Continue fasting

You'd actually be surprised at how a high body fat % can change how broad your shoulders look

>Eating one less serving of pasta twice a week
>waits a week
>why haven't I lost weight?
I love this place, never change/fit

Based white power donut!

Who are you quoting?

bulk for another 9 month and then think about cutting you skinny ass mf

God

>Eating one less serving of pasta twice a week
>waits a week

I lift 3 times a week, hence 4 gym rest days
I didnt say I've started running one week ago.
doing your own headcanon of Jow Forums posts seems like a fun albeit time wasting activity

-600 calories x 4 days = -2400 fewer calories in a week isnt a negligible difference, on top of IF, on top of 4 added cardio days I wasnt doing before.
It should definitely yield some results, I'll wait and see if my metabolysm is just taking longer to kick back into gear

what about week long fasts? like i said i am on day 4 and planning to go 9-14 days? when i reach my goal. after that i will still be eating very little for some time probably.

I don't see the mouse

Retarded, i don't physically feel cold. I contract the common cold. And this wouldn't even fit because I end the cut as soon as I realize I'm sick yet it lingers as if a normal infection/virus.

Do y'all do cardio in AM and lift in PM or reverse?