>lack of personality, conversations suck dick most of the time
>looks are everything

Grindr
>youll get messaged even if you dont have a pic
>polite people
>good conversations, actually interesting people
>possible qt traps out there
>someone will find you attractive no matter what

Tell me, r9k. Why you haven't taken the gaypill yet? Its like living life on easy mode

Attached: grindr.jpg (554x554, 16K)

I did but it didn't feel right. Unless you're obese there are always horny guys wanting to fuck. Most are older and I was 24. Every time they came and picked me up. I literally made no effort other than hygiene. Now you really get a sense of how privileged women are.

>I literally made no effort other than hygiene.
>Now you really get a sense of how privileged women are.
Have you lost your mind or have the anal creampies infected your brain?

Grindr is easy and a good place for us robots, you are right they are polite and dont judge

Only once that happened. The others were blowjobs and handjobs in cars.

>>possible qt traps out there
Passable traps only go for chad. You literally have a better chance getting a 7/10 woman than a 6/10 trap.

Lots of twinks

Only reason I havent installed is because I can't get past the captcha and don't have kikebook. Can you actually get a boyfriend out of it though or are the memes true about it only being for hookups?
So far I've been using tinder for a month and have had a few matches but it's been kinda meh I guess

Is this just a meme or are you retards actually so thirsty you're going gay?

Are there twinks that wanna have a twink bf and top them? This is my ultimate desire. To have a twink bf as another twink.

Maybe because I'm not a fucking faggot?

You don't need facebook for Grindr. Just any email and password.

I got a cute thick one from there and I'm 5'4 130lbs.

i don't own a phone and socializing is too hard.

All the guys within 100 miles of me are old men, fat men and crossdressers. The young ones are too masculine and there are no traps. The odd twink guy is very picky and does not do sex always.

Yes but it makes me do captcha which goes on infinitely

twinks /=/ traps, my point stands.

thick = fatass = ugly, my point stands.

This is the exact situation for me to the letter. I found a 22 year old guy that's kinda twinkish (mainly just boyish) and looks good but has just kinda ghosted me after a few messages after matching.
I am starting to feel like hs was actually my final chance to get a cute boyish/twinkish looking bf.

Because gays are disgusting degenerates
>but its easier than self improvement
disgusting

>Can you actually get a boyfriend out of it though or are the memes true about it only being for hookups?
So has anyone actually gotten a bf off grindr or??

I took the bipill a long time ago, but I'm looking for an actual relationship.
Sex is worthless by itself. I could just masturbate.

my parents already hate me enough, i'm not making it racist

>Passable traps
a myth

Yeah it really sucks. I hate hairy bodies. I just want a nice clean twink to 69 with and play sissy games. As I get older, the chances are getting slimmer.

sure thing kiddo

original comment

i dont think so.
but i did get some pretty good blowjobs

Anyone on PREP here? If I get AIDS I will kill myself.

Same. And the worst part is I'm gay not bi. I cuddled with an 18yo because he looked cute but he had stubble which was not very visible on his profile and wew I was repulsed. In hs there were loads and loads of twinks even jrs and seniors but college was 99.5% basedboys, fat neckbeards or masculine fucks or shitskins.
I think I'll ultimately end up having to just have an unhappy relationship with a girl since my own brain fucks me so hard.

isn't that shit expensive af?

the fuck has rracism got to do with shti?

Is it even possible to straight up get AIDS? Doesn't it begin as HIV then turn into AIDS later?

Teenage me always thought of his twinky classmates and wondering if they have ever experienced an orgasm. I bet so many were secretly gay but it was when being gay was frowned upon. I never got with anyone sadly and wish I did more. I'm bi but getting a gf is as difficult as finding a twink. I would long-term want a gf.

HIV, AIDS ...all the same to me. I don't want to live with such a thing in me. Others will avoid you.

It's free in the UK if you're in the right area I think.

Nah being bi sounds easy. Pretty sure the straight dating poop is at least 10 times the size of the gay one

If you just want fun/sex being gay is better.

You would think so, but many gays and women would reject you on the basis of your bisexuality.

Women think you're a fag and fags think you're straight.

I downloaded the app once and made an account.

The first person to message me had his pfp of him in a shirt that read: "I drink piss on the first date".

The quality in people stood the same as people are either far too boring on hookup apps, or far too weird.

Youre glorifying gay culture just in spite of women. There is almost ZERO potential for anything past a random fuck with the chance to get HIV on that app. I've tried for almost 4 years.

Pic related, it's op

Attached: 1546564494072.jpg (720x505, 52K)

That hurts to hear since I actually want innocent puppy love and eventually romance with another boy

I actually installed it a month back and an ugly, creepy pajeet manlet messaged me. He was 200 feet away and I immediately deleted the app.

I'm still too traumatized to reinstall.

But that pajeet probably felt lonely like you.

absolutely wrong and this is coming from a gay man

Can confirm, I sucked off three trannies from Grindr. One had a HUGE dick but then she couldnt get all the way hard to really gag me or enter my asshole even thoufh I wanted it.(honestly she was huge it would have damaged my anus)

Another one I just ate her ass and rubbed my cock in her asscrack and fingered her bussi, but she got too nervous and clamped up so I couldnt actually fuck her ass.

Third one was a camgirl and fucked my face and ass. It was hot as hell. I wish she could have fucked me raw and cum inside me but trannies have serious HIV rates... she had a boyfriend too, never trust a trap

Better to be a homo than an incel :)

I really wish there were trannies/crossdressers in my area but I'm bi so whatever
Hookups got boring pretty quickly though, I just wish I wasn't lonely aaaaaaahhhhhhhh

Yeah until you get HIV and die a slow and humiliating death, and when your family finds out what illness you have they're just disgusted in you.

>what are condoms?

Lmao fucking brainlets

I've read stories about giftgivers where they'll agree to use a condom but find ways of intentionally infecting people regardless. Maybe a condom will help most of the time but there are people in the gay community who will look for ways to infect others because it's their fetish.

Is there a way to download it and try it out without google and shit knowing you did it? I don't want this following me around on some data being sold and I get gay solicitations in the mail or online

>Why you haven't taken the gaypill yet? Its like living life on easy mode
Because I desire a relationship with a woman. There is a unique presence a woman brings regardless of sex, and men, gay or otherwise don't have it. A "feminine touch".

Attached: IMG_8188.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

just pozz some neg hole bro

I'm 23 so I feel like I'm too old to be manhandled and dominated physically, and thats all i rally want so I've given up on the gay

I used it to get blown and have regular hookups with hot kissing I'm waiting for him to be tested

>why haven't you taken the gay pill
because i've never met a dude worth going gay for

I'm the same age and desu I'm quite ok with the idea of being domed

Tinder is better you fag

Straight Power

>Whoring app
Fucking disgusting.

OP forgot to mention the AAAAAIIIIIDS

Attached: 1532050106125.gif (540x474, 1.84M)

You realize most homos aren't mentally derranged like that?

Actual comparison:

Tinder
>most women look pretty decent and while some are crazy you can easily find another one
>bios aren't everything, as long as it fits your demands it's fine
>women only likes dick, not beta males kindly asking for pussy
>if they don't reply to your message(s?, you really must be desperate), then you skipped a whore
>personality and conversations suck dick because you're too afraid to show that you want to pound her ass
>looks are everything for a beta male

Grindr
>youll get messaged by tons of ugly dudes, fat fucks or mentally ill men in general
>people insult you when they don't get what they want
>conversations are purely centered around sex and no one know anything other than that
>traps want you to become traps and will threaten to tell loved ones about your sexuality, eventually turning you into an impassable trap
>people are so fucking desperate to shove their dick into any dirty hole that they would settle with the most degenerate autistic fat prick just to get their dick shat on

I hope you enjoy having a loose asshole when you get older, faggot OP.

This is unironically true for some odd reason.

I would be interested in trying it out. I've already had boatloads of women. There's a few things though.

A) It's a small city (quarter million) and I wouldn't want anyone to find out.
B) Much higher chance of STD's ( the dangerous ones are much more easily absorbed from anal cavity)
C) Gay men are even bigger whores than women
D) I'm not certain that I wouldn't be disgusted with myself afterwards.
E) I'm not gay, I like women. And like I said, I get laid often.

Why bother with a hairy shit caked asshole when I can get a nice feminine QT to jump on my dick?

Delete all gapps from phone and use yalpstore or just get a burner phone for faggotry

I met my bf of 2 years in grindr. this is in the PH if that's relevant

Attached: 49797550_2006702576042948_516078374024642560_o.jpg (1240x1754, 198K)