Finally going to get NEETbux and live in a van, traveling the country

>finally going to get NEETbux and live in a van, traveling the country

>taxpayer sponsored 24/7 vacation

>free from the hell of wageslavery, can pursue my dreams

damn i can't wait. why arent you living like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=cLi4byzsIZQ

youtube.com/watch?v=6_P8RUqGQbM

youtube.com/watch?v=1PDYDCamZ9g

>not being a fucking vagrant and living like you're in an anime

take your life back from the jew. stop paying rent and mortgages, and stop wagecucking for peanuts

you are responsible for your own happiness. time to reject the system that rejected you

Attached: comfy NEET van life.jpg (1000x667, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/texas-israel-oath-boycott/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Would love to.
Dont know how thou

>Bragging about 700 bucks a month in retardbux

Yawn, where's the part I'm supposed to be jelly about?

so learn. Google is a few keystrokes away.

the part where i don't have to spend 8 hours a day, 40 hours a week, 52 weeks a year. 2080 hours a year kissing someones elses ass for the privilege of not starving to death in the street

>cant even figure out how to search for his own solutions
never gonna make it desu

I'd rather spend 40 hours a week making real money than being poorer than niggers for life.

You best be getting to know how to cook Ramen Noodles.

I fucking hate you. Im ruralfag and all I wanted was to do that while I get a job in the city

Fuck god. God is so fucking evil dude

also, it varies from state to state. for instance if i tell the government i live in hawaii or some other welfare state i can get up to over a thousand bucks a month, and that's not even including any side hustle i might decide to take up, like under the table work

Im ruralfag and I make more than both of you sitting at home. I agree with op fuck jobs its too much.

>Ramen Noodles

actually its pretty crazy what you can afford when you aren't paying 700+ a month for rent. not including what you pay in gas to commute back and forth to work.

Whatever you do don't drink and drive, op. Get a hotel if you are going to drink. I lost my car to that. I was living like you are wanting to for nearly a year until that happened.

What kind of neetbux are you on? How much are you getting?

booze isnt my thing at all actually. that's a real bummer though.

just basic disability, i get around 850 a month

Whats your age?
Hmmmmmm late 20's?

i just turned 25 in october, only recently got bux, from age 18 to 25 it was just the kind of broke NEET hell that destroys your sanity. never had more than 500 bucks to my name before this

so will this van have a shower or a washer and dryer? Otherwise you will look homeless

Jeez, congrats i guess.
What state?

>neetbux
Motherfucker, what kind of run-down van can you even afford with these fucking peanuts?
First time that hunk of shit breaks down (and it will) you are fucked.

It's called a laundromat and taco bell bathroom

Van living seems cool til you need to shit or shower, then all of a sudden you realize it's just Walmart / Planet Fitness parking lot living

big ass trough

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

Ever heard of a laundry mat? You can also get a gym membership for showering.

the worst part is no privacy
*knock knock knock* it's the police
what are you doing loitering here

This is exactly what i want to do with my life.
>Independence, mobility, isolation, and affordability.
Only problem is i have a lot of camping stuff and knives and books, and i can't see how id store it all.
But I do well in small space despite being 6' 2" and 220 Lbs, so it seems ideal.
My uncle has a van, I just have to convince him to sell it to me for cheap.

Attached: 1515377741193.jpg (249x250, 6K)

shithole ohio for now

great attitude you've got there, very fatalistic. im sure it serves you well.

its sooo hard to hire a mechanic and a tow and just stay at places on workaway.com for a few days until your van is fixed

and its sooo hard to afford a good van when you just received a year and a half worth of backpay from social security, so hard lol

I was surviving off 850 a month. If you don't smoke or drink you'll have a ball dude. I loved driving into major cities for awhile and park and walk around all day, go out to eat etc.. Then the next week ifld be at some free camping ground in the mountains making fires and sleeping in a tent for a week. It was the shit. Then id go back to the city and hang out there and watch live shows etc..

I wish I still knew some of the websites for camping. Buy a hammock if you get the chance. You can sleep anywhere you can find two trees close enough together. I got mine from Walmart and used the hell out of it.

Where are you going to be traveling, op? Any plan yet? I started out marking free campsites and national forests etc...

NEETbux isn't enough to cover the costs of gas, among all the other stuff you need to pay for, bro. Sorry, but your idea is a pipedream.

it's not loitering as long as you find a legitimate campground to stay at, they cant say shit

If he owns the van its not a pipe dream at all. Ive done it. Insurance and gas is probably 300 a month. So he has 550 to spend on whatever. Not drinking or smoking means he has alto of money to work with. Especially if he goes camping for part of the month like I did.

that sounds amazing. i cant believe more ppl dont do it.

i want to start in northern oregon and work my way through washington, then up into british columbia until that's worn out, then southeast alaska. i love parks and rainforests, i love cities too but paying more than 500 a month in rent anywhere is basically signing up for slavery

lol people do it every single day

Lmao, that will last about a month before your faggot ass breaks down in some shithole and cant get the van repaired. This and the compound of robots in the woods are pretty cringey fantasies desu.

Anyway on the 0.001% chance you do go through with this, come to West Texas and you can make some money sucking my dick and the dicks of oilfield workers

>texas

have fun sucking jew cock

snopes.com/fact-check/texas-israel-oath-boycott/

One of the funner parts was finding good places to park. I never got threatened with a tow once. Id park at lowes or home depot mostly. Once they close the store your there by yourself anyways. Noone will call the cops in you.

Damn Im envious of you op. Id do the same thing again if I had my license.

>550 a month to spend on whatever

Oh badass, a whole 18 dollars a day!

>I was surviving off 850 a month. If you don't smoke or drink you'll have a ball dude. I loved driving into major cities for awhile and park and walk around all day, go out to eat etc.. Then the next week ifld be at some free camping ground in the mountains making fires and sleeping in a tent for a week. It was the shit. Then id go back to the city and hang out there and watch live shows etc..
didn't you get lonely?

>i literally cannot stop wasting my money on stupid bullshit because it justifies my retarded dangerous job

to be fair, just existing costs me more than $20/day and I barely leave the house, I can cut back if I just sit in place and do nothing all day

>People make it to American universities and get good jobs from literal warzones and third world hellholes
>but god put me in a small town in america :(

You wouldnt make it a month in the big boy city you whiny cunt

im actually wanting to get a small dirtbike like a honda GROM just for getting from point A to B. it would pay for itself after a while since they get like 125 mpg

I was denied neetbux

like 70% of applicants get denied, thats when you hire a lawyer and appeal

you'd be surprised at what you can live without

>its soooo hard to hire a mechanic

Yeah, good luck paying him with your fucking 27 bucks a day in income you dumbfuck.

Your bravado and cando attitude are adorable, but wheres your credibility? When have you ever had to overcome an actual challenge? If youre a faggot neet on welfare, I feel safe saying the answer is never

I guess it's fine if you're bringing your gf/wife/friends, otherwise it's just idling while your life ticks by IMO

Oh and wherever you go find the public library. On boring days I would research anything I was feeling interested in. Also a good place to charge your devices and hang out for awhile to get away from the car.

Lmao, stay mad at how much money I make faggot.

Don't let this devil slave beat you down, op.

Damn, I can't wait until conservative policies get more wide-spread and you need to wake up and get a job. People are waking up. Your time is slowly slipping away.

>i am 12 and have no idea what it means to take out a loan

>i also don't know that people on disability can still work a set number of hours without losing benefits

LOL good luck, america is a welfare state and the mutts are breeding more mutts by the day.

Lmao, stay mad at how much more time and freedom I have faggot.

>According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, Texas had the most fatal oil field injuries (40% fatality).

too bad you wont be around long enough to enjoy it

I don't get lonely really. If I did I would go to a restaurant or Starbucks or something and hang out. Or at night id find bars and venues with bands playing and watch shows. The best memories I have are the camping trips though. Alone in the woods building campfires and making making hot dogs and just laying there in a hammock listening to music by thebfire and looking up at the stars. Was wonderful.

>I don't get lonely really. If I did I would go to a restaurant or Starbucks or something and hang out. Or at night id find bars and venues with bands playing and watch shows. The best memories I have are the camping trips though. Alone in the woods building campfires and making making hot dogs and just laying there in a hammock listening to music by thebfire and looking up at the stars. Was wonderful.
can't you just do that on weekends but otherwise have a normal-ish lifestyle? plus the budget is just so damn tight

>Im desperately clinging to a retarded childish fantasy and it requires me to pretend that anyone is going to give a loan to a vagrant faggot with no job

Lolz, if you need cash come to Odessa Texas and suck my dick. I will let my whole crew know theres a sissy on the way to location ready to have his mouth used.

Common Texas Oil Field Injuries
Texas oil fields are dangerous places. Many of the injuries that happen on the oil field could be avoided simply by oil and gas companies maintaining equipment, enforcing safety policies, proper supervision, and proper training.

Head injuries. Concussions, skull fractures, severe facial lacerations, and traumatic brain injuries can change your life. Head injuries can take a person away from their job for a few days or it can kill. A mild brain injury can cause you experience issues with your memory for the rest of your life. A traumatic brain injury can leave you with permanent neurological damage that makes it impossible for you to work or even take care of yourself.
Burns. The equipment used on an oil field can become extremely hot. Steam, electrical shocks, hot water, and the use of chemicals can all create burns. Many burns can lead to permanent disfigurement. Some people develop infections or lose limbs.
Back and neck injuries. Back and neck injuries are common in any work environment. However, oil fields are demanding places that require workers to lift heavy items. Workers are also at risk of losing their footing or having heavy equipment fall on them. An explosion on the oil field can also cause severe back and neck injuries.
Injuries to the eye. Blowing debris can scratch your cornea and that can cause pain and decrease your vision. This can also lead to an eye infection that results in permanent vision loss. The use of chemicals can also injure your eyes. Fumes or being splashed with a hazardous chemical can result in permanent vision loss.

Ooooh, triggered me hard bro!

Im an engineer, you stupid fuck. I sit in a trailer away from the action running Excel macros and shitposting on r9k for the most part.

Go to Brit/pol/.

Ask for a poster called Eddie.

He lived in a car for over a year and will tell you everything you need to know to survive.

>i'm 12 and don't know how loans work

>your credit doesnt matter, what matters is that you have a job

true to form

Oh shit, now youve REALLY trolled me hard! Im so totally gonna die! Maybe my laptop will blow up in my face when I push send on a daily rig report from the comfort of my trailer! Nooooo

ok ok we get it, you're a bunch of gays, nobody cares, jesus dude

>haha im a big badass oil field worker even though i sit inside all day like a literal female secretary

>by the way you're a sissy

sounds like you're the sissy to me bro, all the real men are out there risking their lives

I lost my license and my car to a dui. I went camping on a mountain and it started storming really bad so I let my tarp and hammock up on the mountain and drove back to town. I came back the next day and bought some food and a 6 pack of beer and grilled out and drank the beers. Then I decided to go to the store to buy a pack of smokes and got pulled over by a cop. Lost the car because I couldn't afford the impound fee and lost my license. Im working on getting it back though. Have to have an interlock device for 18 months. Im already 8 months into now. Next December I can drive again.

I might do what you say once I get it back though. Drive to big cities and sleep in the car one week then go camping the next week. Well see. That or do like op and just go back out again. This time i won't drink though unless I have a safe place to stay. Id probably just park the car somewhere and carry my hammock with me and after leaving the bar just hit the woods and sleep it off in the woods.

Are you an actual fucking retard? Good luck getting a loan without recent paystubs, you stupid fuck.

I really wish there was a way to make you come back and post when this inevitably blows up in your face or more likely you pussy out at the first sign of inconvenience.

This is one of the most common fantasies that gets posted here, and sometimes a LARPer even comes along and claims to totally have a happy life in a van, yet theres never any proof or followup from the coddled softdicked brainlet who thinks he can suddenly go without all the comforts his mommy maintains for him.

>my lame attempt to troll backfired so now I have to grasp at straws and say you dont have a real job

I thought jobs were slavery and a waste of life? Lmao fucking brainlets on this board

>Good luck getting a loan without recent paystubs, you stupid fuck.

i dont need luck because i've literally already taken loans out and paid them off using my parents money which boosted my credit dumbfuck

anything else? dont you have some oiled up dicks to spit wash? lmao

being a sissy fag for real men is a job i guess, someone's gotta do it. you really thought you were badass telling people you work on an oil field until the truth came out

Did you carry a gun? Im not American but id be nervous about my safety living in those circumstances. Drunks/druggies/hobos/teenagers and bears would scare me shitless.

Ive been telling you I did exactly that for a year and a half. Im not larping.

>dude you thought you were a badass until the truth came out

Lmao the truth came out? In information I volunteered? Dude you really suck at trolling, fucks sake this is lame. I bet you even think Im hurt that you called me gay too, while Ive posted about sucking off three trannies on this board and offered brainlet OP money to come blow me and some buddies before.

Youre fuckin floundering, kiddo. Keep on kicking

Your neetbux wont even cover the gas let alone insurance, lot fees and food.

Nah no gun. I did have a hatchet in my backpack for awhile though. Until I lost the backpack to the damn cops. I encountered more violent people in homeless shelters than I did living in the car and camping...

Oh and one more thing. Make sure you never get bed bugs in your van. Don't stay at really shifty motels ever. I got bed bugs in my car after staying at some shit motel for a night. They followed me out on my clothes. It took like 3 months to get rid of them. Had to put the car in a storage lot and starve them to death. That's when I started really becoming a bum, ha. Sleeping in the woods next to dominoes in a tent.

>Paying off loans with my parents money totally applies to OPs situation bro
>lol bro just have rich parents

Great advice faggot. Real financial genius at work there

i'm not even sure what you're doing in this thread anymore. if you're so enthusiastic about oil and dicks then go post a thread about it. this thread is about living the NEET van life. you have no place here and no educated talking points, i appreciate the bumps though

You don't have to eat everyday. I would make my meals special. Like id go eat at a fancy ass restaraunt and pay 70 bucks then I wouldn't even eat for a week. Id just drink coffee. Then id buy steaks and potatoes and grill them at a park with the free grills and hang out there for the night. The fun is planning stuff to do.

it's OP you're talking to you fucking dumb fuck

>you need rich parents to pay off a small loan

i think you've inhaled too much oil fumes

Place tour bets on how long it'll be before op breaks down, so and all his money on gas, cant afford to fix his shack and gets his cuck box stolen from him by a pack of niggers

Did any of you guys who lived the van life ever get a girl into your van?

place your bets on how long until this guy stops being a fag oh who am i kidding

I want good internet, so if I can get like 150mbps upload/20mbps download speed then i'd 100% do this.

i live in a house and i dont even have internet that good. fucking at&t

how long did it take you to get disability user? and are you in the US

Lmao, tapping out? Good call, faggot. You the OP? Dont forget that job opportunity. Ask around about Halliburtons active rigs and come find me babe, but shave that face nice and smooth before we fuck you :-*

yep, you sure got me good. gonna be a while before i recover from this one.

Epic burn bro!!!

Ueah, they mysteriously never pist updates from the road, or faggots like never have any proof. Sounds legit!

happy people don't come to this place. why would anyone come here if they're living a happy life

Yeah. I met some "dirty kids" and "rubber tramped" with them for a month in new Orleans and Texas. One was a female. I also slept with a hooker in Mexico once.

>"How to earn money"

Oh boy, that's totally going to give you some good results!

Youre the weak ass troll who was trying to hurt me or upset me posting stats on rig worker injuries and calling me a dicksucker which I enjoy.

Glad you accept your failure.

right but if its autismbux and not a physical disability you're gonna have to maintain psychologist appts and meds and shit or they are gonna fuck with you hard

Stay the fuck out of Texas you dirty gypsy LARPer. Unless you want to come out to the Permian Basin and service oilfield workers orally so they will stop knocking up brainlet women who extort their money. Dumb fuckers make six figures with no degree and flush it all away on booze, meth, and stupid women

your failure was thinking i take you seriously enough to sit here and go back and forth with you all night. you have your life and i have mine. if anyone is trolling it's the namefaggot who stumbled into a thread that had nothing to do with him and started shitting it up

I lived homeless in Texas for 3 years. Never had a problem other than the dui I got and a couple public intox charges.

>got my shit taken
>van gone
>bed bugs
>needed a hatchet to stay safe
>living with hobos

Ya op sounds like you'll be living the dream

Im surprised youre talking to him. You should be talking to me about your plans and stuff. Maybe I would help you.

>this happens to everyone who lives in a van

damn

The hatchet was for chopping firewood. I didn't have anyone giving me advice, like I am giving op now.

yeah dude lmao, I get 15mb down in bumfuck ohio and in reality its like 2 or 3 at absolute fastest, usually less than 1, its fucked up, sad part is its an upgrade from what I had last year

>your mistake was thinking I would sit here and go back and forth with you

>he said, after going back and forth with me all night

Lmao, you cant pull the i dont even care bro! card when you have gotten so assblasted

Why did you choose to be homeless when you coukd have come out to the Permian Basin and sucked dick for a roof?

Probably because he is full of shit and an internet addicted faggot who will never act on this fantasy

It was living the dream until I lost my car. Op would probably just get a greyhound or Amtrak back home or see if his parents could pay for the repairs. I chose to stick it out and became a real bum. That hammock served me very well though. You can sleep literally anywhere. I slept in front of a bank one time in it. Just wake up before the place opens and pack up.