Attached: gorda.jpg (1241x1542, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZWUcHKAj_tc
startingstrength.com/article/back-pain-and-back-strength
startingstrength.com/article/barbell_training_is_big_medicine
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Baby wants to fuck!!

youtu.be/ZWUcHKAj_tc

You'll fuck your back up doing them. You'll be regretting doing them when you are middle-aged or older, your back will be in pain constantly. Any niggles or small pains you have now when you are young will be nothing compared to how painful it will be when you are older. I tell everyone in my gym I see attempting to do DLs to stop because I want to spare them the pain they will inevitably get when they are older. If I were you, I'd cut out the compounds entirely, stick to lighter weights; there's no reason to lift heavy unless you are a pro-strongman or something, like you are being paid to lift.

brap

What a fat bitch

I'LL FUCK ANYTHING THAT MOVES

*sips*

How do even browse Jow Forums with this much estrogen?
Gotta be trolling son

cuck

Attached: Oy+vey+so+many+racists+im+gonna+tell+all+goyim+_a864b497c26f0b730ad6b64d64da7736.jpg (780x800, 124K)

No, just do them right. They work spinal erctors and hamstrings mainly but pretty much everything else a little bit. Jow Forums just shits on them because they are weak af
T. 190kg DL at 72kg bw

im no expert but it feels like deadlift is an exercise for people who want to compete in weightlifting or at least get the highest stats possible
if you just want to look kinda good than i dont think they are that important

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 7E83480C-EB02-4A19-BCEB-A87400628A17.jpg (755x621, 32K)

Damn, OP...that's a beautiful brap, but I can imagine in a few years she'll develop morbid obesity for sure.

>Are deadlifts a meme
It's an exercise sort of complete but the range of motion is so short that people tend to underestimate it. Also, it is assoaciated with big fatasses and/or blocky girls so it's avoided.

Also, is not a mandatory exercise. You can do other things to train the core.

no reason to do heavy deadlifts but still do them and slowly increase the weight. If you don't do them at all when you are older you are gonna sneeze hard one day and probably get a hernia because of how untrained your low back is.

No but damn her ass is fatt

Do them. No reason not to if your form is even remotely okay and you aren't attempting balls to the wall 1RM way beyond what your body is capable of.

Shows what you know dick sucker.

Deadlifts get you that thick solid tight back.

Brainlet dyel crab trying to hold people back. You should be thrown from the roof of the gym.

Attached: 1419C679-7D2B-4443-A561-0B09C65D0063.jpg (249x249, 13K)

They're not a meme, but there's no reason to go crazy heavy unless you're actually competing because the risk of injury is too high for little gain.

You would never need to dlift more than 4 plates as a non competing lifting. If you're in the gym to look good, you probably don't even need anymore than 3pl deadlift for sets

based

GODAMMIT

"Music loud and the
women warm".
-Bee Gees.
This is where all your training
pays off

Hope that kitty's not bald.
Dead lifts? Know you limits,
Don't do advanced DL's
If you are not in advanced
condition. Start lite.

I wouldn't pull out or wear a rubber with that girl. In fact, I would nut in her guts, then sit in that pussy for a few minutes to recharge, then I would start fucking her again using my cum as extra lube haha

I worked my way up carefully over years to get where I could DL 650 lbs in sets of ten. After a year or so my back started hurting like a bitch. As in couldn’t even bend over a little to brush my teeth without pain. Couldn’t even think about wiping my ass without excruciating pain. Obviously, I don’t recommend the DL. I still do squats with a sled and machine but AFAIK there is no such thing as a “machine DL”. In fact, this AM was a glute morning and I did 8x10 with over 400 lbs. it’s just very hard to really stress the glutes.

did you just admit that you don't wipe your ass or brush your teeth?

based boomer speaking truth to 20yo zoomer scum Jow Forumscels yet they won't ever learn

Attached: 1550596173261.png (890x501, 603K)

I admitted that all of life hurt like a bitch for a couple years until it calmed down. An MRI showed I didn’t even have any lower lumbar discs anymore at three levels. I’m sure they are all fused by now which is why it no longer hurts but I’m 65 now and sure as hell ain’t going back to traditional squats or DLs.

I've always felt like deadlifts are a big fucking meme but anyone that says that instantly gets ridiculed by hundreds of shit posters. I've never seen anyone that deadlifts a respectable amount of weight have a healthy spine/lower back into their older years. If you see an older guy that deadlifts, he usually started later in life. Guys that start in their late teens and early 20s are fucked by 40.

Everyone reads that you have to have these “mass” workouts in your routine to “get big”. Who knows? It may be true but flexing your lumbar spine while you have 650 pounds in your hands is just begging for problems. There may be a handful of genetically gifted people who can handle it or what ever but IMHO it is a pretty bad bet considering the coswequences of losing the bet.

how do girls smell like?

who is she dawg?

startingstrength.com/article/back-pain-and-back-strength

kys idiot

best way to *prevent* back pain is to deadlift.

A bit sweet and intoxicating or completely repulsive

>Starting Strength

Very unbiased source there. Not like Rippletits is trying to market his quack-science books and bullshit programming to you.

I never had back pain since I do deadlifts. I am doing 180kg for reps now.

delicious unless they're gross.

Keep working on it. You’ll probably get there.

The small of the back is trained residually mostly.
If you're going for too much glory, that lift will
rely on it heavily. So tune your instrument. I
thought the clean n jerk was a meme and that
powerclean in the middle was just a cheat,
until I tried it at much heavier weight. To keep
that momentum going clean through is real
test of strength. Then squat it and press it
over your head. That’s how I do them. A bodybuilder can't neglect anything. I did
see an early Olympic lifter do a similar lift.

>tfw have done this irl

A girl like that smells terrible.

650x10 is an eRM of 850. You competed?

So what's the maximum weights for supreme back health?

startingstrength.com/article/barbell_training_is_big_medicine

By Sullivan, MD and PhD and SSC. Get fucked.

it's actually one of the best feelings in the world

back and glutes and legs feel great af ter some sets of romanian deadlifts

No, I just used to work out with a couple friends who were pretty serious. Glutes are just massive muscles that really respond and are very hard to give a good workout to. At least for me. I can’t get my biceps to do shit. Probably genetics.

If you're not deadlifting, you aren't maximizing gains. Unless your form is absolute shit, they're safe and will absolutely get you the best muscle growth.

Bunch of pussies in this thread who are too afraid to deadlift in the gym in front of people. /fit is a joke now

so full of shit

full of shit and you know it

At the time I never even contemplated a one rep max. I knew I was really pushing it at 4 x10 at 650 even though I felt I could do more. I fell for the “if you want big guns you have to DL like hell”.

The only thing that matters is breaing down your muscle mass retard, zoomer fuck,

how heavy you lift is just retarded nonsese and deadlifting literally trains nothing except the bottom part of your spine which will inevitably break

33yo boomer here. I used to pull muscles in my lower back doing everyday activities. Happened pretty frequently.

Haven't pulled a single back muscle since I started dead-lifting over a year ago. Hyper-extensions also help.

[Citation needed]

Based and Frankpilled

Why would you even comment if you have no idea what you're talking about? This is why everybody should just leave fit right now, because retards like this are giving advice. This answer couldn't be more incorrect.

This is why you're a dumbfuck

Attached: AlYq2.jpg (507x804, 150K)

Sauce on the gorda is here:

@__MeganVelez

...el Baño de las Americas...

>I'd cut out the compounds entirely

Attached: 1535732884905.jpg (492x367, 16K)

based haha poster

Yep I'm 30 and if I stop deadlifting for an extended period of time I get back pain from my lower back weakening.

Deadlifts are for people who want to be strong. It's not just for looks, deads give you real strength.

On the topic of deadlifts: After about 3 plate, regular double overhand grip doesn't work for me any more, even though I am not taxing my legs and back all that much.

I've been using mixed grip but the asymmetry bothers me. Should I switch to double overhand with chalk or straps?

Most people are never gonna get anywhere near 650 pounds.

haha imagine spreading honey all over her thighs and ass and then licking it off haha

>T. DYEL KEK soiboi virgin beta male!!!!

I agree to a certain extent. I'm still going for 4 plates for a set of 5 because it helps me in grappling, but beyond that it's not super helpful since I weigh in at around 170 lbs.

She is ready for you. Image Google search for salsa. She has a vídeo of her tit getting sucked.

Attached: IMG_20190425_123457.jpg (1536x2048, 603K)

Real Curvy,,
Thats In!

Only if you never want to get big.

Where are those images (originally) from? Reverse image search just shows a bunch of pintrest shit.

Attached: 1555628735520.png (718x944, 1.31M)

Attached: 1536220005139.png (568x552, 109K)

I legitimately thought this was a different slampig

they look identical

Attached: 32591950.jpg (1080x1144, 193K)

It wont happen if you use easy to reasonable weight each time, getting prefect technic, and a belt. You are fucking pussy kys

At what weight might I add a belt?

>If I were you, I'd cut out the compounds entirely

Attached: 1552034877936.jpg (500x625, 48K)

Attached: 1555815956717.jpg (500x565, 16K)

>does deadlift

>dies

Attached: 4.Strongman-Jon-Pall-Sigmarsson.jpg (620x330, 35K)

And they're a blast, very anabolic,
great for test. I like to superset or
finish them up with bent over row.

I swam a lot coming up.

Attached: !cid__EB658B44611A7447A2B4E1BA8566D372@namprd07_prod_outlook.jpg (306x382, 15K)

I am enjoying this thread.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucckkkkkkkkkk how the fuck am i supposed to cope bros? i would never pull out

true advice but the zoomers won't listen. You'll see when you get a little older

yes

Attached: 1554650383836.jpg (749x924, 71K)

Oh, Im old enough to know better.
I do use and over hand grip though.
Symetry.

Ummm they’re called death lifts sweaty

Now it's dark...

Post body

I just looked it up and stated
it's called dead lift do to the
dead weight.

>literally every strong person, strength coach, professional strongman, and general non-idiot recommends them
>ARE DEADLIFTS A MEME GUYS?
im tired of this question if you have to ask this you wont make it.

Attached: 1520890886638.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

I mean due

>gorda
Based latino bro poster!

Based on some of the muscle naming, that's an old image. Not sure from what.

A candy colored clown they call the sandman....

>the exercise is the problem not me

Attached: brainlet1.png (550x543, 23K)

Disgusting fat pig

Attached: 13397455.jpg (1080x1312, 155K)

Can you guys please tell me how to deadlift with an empty bar and a fixed 20lb barbell? There's no vids on this, only barbells with weighted discs on them. I would really appreciate it frens