/letter/

Let's get one of these started.

T
be strong, you'll get through this
E

Attached: 1444913444445.jpg (3706x2470, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

morganton.com/news/trending/at-least-dead-in-massive-mexico-gas-pipeline-blast-still/article_df978748-4548-540b-beab-900f0c00c3e2.html
independent.co.uk/news/science/magnetic-north-pole-moving-arctic-siberia-canada-earth-navigation-ships-a8724426.html
aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/63-magnitude-earthquake-hits-western-iran-181125172228770.html
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/strengthening-tropical-system-to-threaten-vietnam-thailand-with-flooding-rain/70007018
abc7ny.com/weather/accuweather-alert-dangerous-cold-moves-into-ny-area/5029968/
express.co.uk/news/world/1072212/armageddon-news-plague-of-locusts-mecca-video
forward.com/fast-forward/400288/a-holiday-bonfire-exploded-after-rabbi-put-cell-phone-into-flames/
defensenews.com/congress/2019/01/07/israel-defense-aid-bill-snared-in-shutdown-showdown/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-israel-will-decline-and-jews-will-be-persecuted-those-who-can-will-flee-1.6848498
telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/01/21/total-lunar-eclipse-2019-super-blood-wolf-moon-appears-uk/
express.co.uk/news/science/1074041/nasa-asteroid-shock-apophis-earth-2029-2036-2068-spt
sciencenews.org/article/cern-large-hadron-collider-shutting-down-2-years
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

J
I love you
A

Dear A,

I really wish you would sit on my face and take a shit in my mouth.

KC

Dear E/N

Miss ya, I'm gettin on well. Reunion with the cold feels nice. Hope you're well too. See you in a few years, or never. Maybe I'll be dead(er) by then, maybe you will. But I'll keep what you said close to my heart, I guess its a sort of Religious figure now since I'm not analyzing it. Ah fuck, I'll analyze it - its still cozy though. Ta ta now!

- J

HECK
This J loves an A.
A knows it though.

H, I know you don't come here but I just want you to know that I miss you and I hope you are doing alright. Someday I pray you will want to reconnect. If you ever need anything I will always be here. R.

God here

>I curse thieves
morganton.com/news/trending/at-least-dead-in-massive-mexico-gas-pipeline-blast-still/article_df978748-4548-540b-beab-900f0c00c3e2.html
>I wield all the forces of nature:
independent.co.uk/news/science/magnetic-north-pole-moving-arctic-siberia-canada-earth-navigation-ships-a8724426.html
>I cause Earthquakes
aljazeera.com/news/2018/11/63-magnitude-earthquake-hits-western-iran-181125172228770.html
>I cause Storms
accuweather.com/en/weather-news/strengthening-tropical-system-to-threaten-vietnam-thailand-with-flooding-rain/70007018
>I control the weather
abc7ny.com/weather/accuweather-alert-dangerous-cold-moves-into-ny-area/5029968/
>I cucked Islam
express.co.uk/news/world/1072212/armageddon-news-plague-of-locusts-mecca-video
>I cucked Judiasm
forward.com/fast-forward/400288/a-holiday-bonfire-exploded-after-rabbi-put-cell-phone-into-flames/
defensenews.com/congress/2019/01/07/israel-defense-aid-bill-snared-in-shutdown-showdown/
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium.MAGAZINE-israel-will-decline-and-jews-will-be-persecuted-those-who-can-will-flee-1.6848498
>I wield the Cosmo's
telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/01/21/total-lunar-eclipse-2019-super-blood-wolf-moon-appears-uk/
>express.co.uk/news/science/1074041/nasa-asteroid-shock-apophis-earth-2029-2036-2068-spt
>I cucked Cern
sciencenews.org/article/cern-large-hadron-collider-shutting-down-2-years

Love you too sweetie. Message me tho

Dear R

Sorry for messing up the kiss... I guess you're not too interested after that, but I think you're cute as hell and would love to get to know you better

Attached: VgwIVR7.jpg (213x255, 8K)

A
fuck you for messing with me like this
N

M
Boop
K

A.
Despite everything that happened between us, I'd still love to be friends with you if you just reached out to me.
I.

i had a dream that i killed you last night. we were having sex and i was choking you. then i starting thinking, what if i just kept going? so i squeezed your neck until i watched the life fade from your eyes, and i was finally at peace.

E
I love you

Other E
I hate you

S

Thank you to the random user/s who reached out and tried to help me when I was clearly going through a mental breakdown on here this summer...

Any fecalskin using my sigils [+++ +-+] or any variance of it to conspire against me will get erased from my afterlife as I rewire the space continuum that your sub atomic particles exist in to terminate you as quantum reality will cause you to die in a Final Destination freak occurrence. Your cells will then deteriorate leaving you with affliction that will form into malignant tumors or cancer.

how are you doing right now? life is okay?

i hope everyone that visits these threads has a good day. i hope everyone going through rough patches and dealing with stressors has a good day. i want everyone to be happy

Stop posting here. Stop posting anywhere.

I just erased you.

Glad to hear, j.

Hugs to you
Whoever you are

Hey, Danny boy,
I was thinking of our crew, But thinking just makes me sad, and that's why I write to you. How do you do? There have been years between us.

Didn't we have big ideas when our school was done? We'd leave our smaller minds and move out to Oregon. But, I was the only one who went the road less taken. I met a girl and I swept her off her feet, made her promises I never meant to keep. There's a mean streak in me. Inside a storm was raging. She had a form like no other girl in town. We had a baby boy, but I couldn't stick around; I couldn't be tied down. That's just the way I was thinking. Those days are gone and my heart is aching.
Thought I deserved so much more than work could pay, I drove containers to BC from Monterrey. It was a long way on pins and needles. She wrote me letters, but I never opened one. She met some other man and gave his name to my son. I guess the damage is done, and there's no way I can fake it. Those days are gone and my heart is breaking.
Always thought my heart to be a dark horse, laying low 'til race day came along. Lately, my heart's feeling like a dartboard, and that's not something I had planned at all.

Danny, there's no limit to the steps I could retrace, but I've got a job cooking eggs at my friend's place. It's no disgrace to make an honest living. And if it makes you blue, I hope I did not dwell, and if this gets to you, I hope it finds you well.

There's not much else. Out here it's been raining. Those days are here, and my heart is waiting.

W
I hope you burn
B

I erased everyone who tried to steal my identity from me.

Everyone is a bot here except you

Get erased shill

brandon I miss you so much man. please come back man and quit being a normalfaggot even though I guess you're doing better now. I miss all the ideas and plans we had to do. you were like a brother to me I miss you man.

Attached: 1416025321773.jpg (400x343, 33K)

I wonder if that was you. Most people are usually afraid of me. Your hands were so cold touching my face. It was better than the time I got heat stroke when I was working and had a garden hose while I was dry heaving on my hands and knees. I thought about trying to write you but I wasn't sure if it was because of what you did or if you reminded me of someone else. I thought about trying to talk to you again but I never knew about what.

I'm not crazy anymore. I thought I was being gangstalked
Thanks for asking

M

I miss you everyday. Sorry for being awkward. I don't think we'll ever talk again. You really did look amazing earlier. Like the first day we met.

In a different life maybe we could have gotten married or something. You said things should have been simple and they should have, but I fucked up a lot. I'm sorry.

J

What's it feel like to be erased? I feel somewhat interminable..

>tfw the person I like browses these threads

Attached: marcelo-r-souza-scared-rgb-color.jpg (1920x1984, 449K)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck man iktfw
I hope she sees it but at the same time it probably won't help.

Andrew you fat fucking slut I never left

I'll love you anyway, you stupid cunt.

Wish that was her, because I sure miss my 'J' everyday too.

It doesn't feel good in any way

No I am still here with your mom but I am real. Go spend an eternity in Hell.

How's that different from not being erased?

You get determined by Death as your spirit guide.

l,
i think im finally moving on and i think thats good in a way. i dont think you ever really meant to do what you did to me in part because you still dont know all the things you put me through. i get now that we never really were a thing but in my head we were and that meant alot to me. im finally starting to get over it now after over 4 years, and i hope that you find someone who doesnt hurt you and can treat you right.
t

What a lame job. Solely existing to be the guide of losers. Maybe he needs to be erased more than I do.

Z,
You're probably here, message me on discord you fat neo-nazi nigger. we're in that discord about that certain US president together
T

You'll see him soon.

I'm going to dust all of you shills

I am several thousands of years more ahead then any of you.

we were never something because you didn't want it bad enough

E
I'm sorry for being socially retarded. I thought we'd be something together. But I guess I'm not good enough yet.
I'm sorry.
S

R,
You are the only one I can be honest with and feel accepted. I haven't been vulnerable for 5 years. I let you know everything. I don't know what to do if this isn't real. It makes me feel sick even thinking about it. Please help me understand.
I love you,
M

Been doing a lot of thinking recently and just internalizing the situation. I tend to worry too much over silly things and assume the worst and sometimes I have to jump through a bunch of mental hoops to convince myself that its all ok. Really I don't know if it's ok. But there's nothing I can do to change that so I just have to accept it and move on. I wish you the best.

dear X i miss the fuck out of you and seeing you at work. if you didnt have a boyfriend i would have asked you out before you moved away. i still am obsessed with you almost a year later. you surpass every other girl. there's literally nobody who is on your level. when i think of you my heart wells up with emotion. if i could see you again i just want you to know that you are literally the world.

P

Oh i see why you cancelled now. Great. Could've just been honest.

Just talk to them before jumping to conclusions.

N

Sigh. I give up.

O

what was meant to happen and what do you think happened?

Don't give up, o, Don t give up

Not O but you're really nice to be giving people hopeful things in this thread. I'm glad that you're around.

Probably just an overreaction, they probably misrepresented it. Still doesn't feel good, but it wasn't malicious.

ok if you say so user

The tale takes a new turn.

i just need to give up. it hurts too much to even try to be friends when you just lie to my face and spread dms to everyone i know.

If you want me instead of her you better tell me now before it's too late.

A

I'd give the same advice this person got from others. Unless you have seen them do this never assume the worst from others. All that leads to burning bridges that may have been good roads.

Dear A,
I am in love with you but I'm too much of a pussy to tell you.
Love C

Dear K,
I apologize for the way I treated you and if I could take it back I would.
Love C

Dear E,

I hope i get to see you soon. Fucking miss you so much, will never forget the last time we hang out together, hope i am making you proud. Wait for me in paradise.

O.

You're literally retarded. I know you were told you were gifted in school but they just say that to the retards so they don't give up. Jaw's just peachy.

What is the second letter of your name? I want this to be for me.

You are too engrossed in this, you don't even have anything to do with it. Lied to my face and pretended you had a life. Are you aware of it?
You know who you are.

>You know who you are.
I doubt your person is here, and if they were your vague posting wouldn't help them find you. Just confront your person user.

They are here and they know it is for them. If anyone is wondering, they don't have to worry.

If you insist they are here then maybe they are. That is a pretty declarative statement though, and most people here share initials with many others. People who make declarative statements tend to rush to judgement without all the evidence. You may not wish to heed the advice, but confrontation is the best method of solving misgivings and finding truth.

Captcha is being a bitch. The letter H

Dear S

I've written about you in almost every letter thread I've seen. I wish you would notice me.

Sincerely S

Attached: 3595_wwZZLFVJ.png (600x600, 143K)

E
I'm not that other J. I'm still hurt and still wish we had talked or at least said a proper goodbye before you left. I wish you'd reach out. I'd do it myself but I'm convinced you saw our exchange as parting gifts and what nothing more to do with me. I'm terrified of the potential of trying to open that door and dragging up all those negative emotions and feeling hurt all over again and I don't want you to hurt just for the sake of my closure. Especially becuase I don't actually want that sort of closure, I don't want to say goodbye. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this here, it's not as if you'll ever see it.
-J

>The letter H
Once again the letter thread has disappointed me. I hate this place.

Dear N and other N
Fuck you for manipulating my little brother and I hope you 2 die
From J

Are you the A or K? Second letter?

Love of my life, V.,

I love you endlessly.

With all the love in the world, N.

Attached: Seal_of_approval.jpg (748x573, 43K)

My dearest, N.

You are my sun, my moon and all my stars. I adore you. I cannot wait for you to wrap your arms around me and have my head pressed against your heart. I love you, always.

Yours, V

Best boyfriend in the world, N.,

I love you more than anything, too.

With all the love and snootboops in the world, V.

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY GTFO

I used to write with my bf in these threads for a bit and now he's moving out and we don't love each other anymore. Have fun in the future guys.