Alright gents, I'm gonna ask a girl out tomorrow

Alright gents, I'm gonna ask a girl out tomorrow.

She's the only person in the whole fucking world who even talks to me consistently, even if it's only during class.

I'm pretty sure she likes me. She told me I have pretty eyes and she asked when my birthday was. She also doesn't talk to anyone else in the class.

Even if she doesn't like me like that I won't be disappointed, I'll just be glad I even asked.

Wish me luck bros. I'll take tips if you got em

Attached: 1538449543381.jpg (218x231, 11K)

If you have even the slightest doubt about yourself she will sense that. I recommend getting black out drunk/or high to keep your autism under control. Just a friendly tip.

u got this user

I'm proud of you user. Good luck. Even if she says no you had the confidence to ask her out. That's cool asf

You might fuck up your existing relationship, with the only person that talks to you consistently.

I only see her in the one class so it's not the end of the world

if she turns you down, DO NOT sperg out or insult her
sustain the friendship and she might change her mind later and want to be with you (or not)

good luck user

So my plan for the date is to take her to a nearby cafe that does open mic Tuesday nights at 7. I'm planning on playing it cool as just like a friendly thing for now so I can get to know her better. The problem is the place gets kinda full sometimes if you don't get there like half an hour before. I have band right before then which might make me late and leave us with no seats. I was thinking of having her go there a few minutes before and saving a seat but that might be awkward for her. Should I go through with that or just fuck off for band?

Yeah I wasn't gonna do that. I have pretty thick skin and don't really suffer from niceguy syndrome so I think I'm good there.

Lucky for me she's pretty shy and quiet and awkward and almost as much of a loner as I am

This is obviously a be yourself moment and you should do it op. It's something you thought to do yourself and you shouldn't have other people opinions hinder your desires

Good luck bro, I hope it works out for you.

Good look bro, you got this. Taking a step forward, you won't regret it

A lot of robots could learn from your attitude and demeanor, user. You seem focused and confident in your purpose. I'm pulling for you. Make a new thread/post here tomorrow and tell us how it went.

Will do my mans

Find a way to subtly mention sex much earlier in the conversation (maybe at the beginning of class). This will prime her subconscious to respond properly to the invitation later.

Alright op you know what is going to happen? You are going to ask her out and you damn well will be successful. You know why that is? Because you are a fucking awesome person and don't you fucking doubt that about yourself.
Women sense when someone has no confidence, luckily for you you have confidence and you won't screw up you know why? Because you are a Chad in Robot clothing.

God speed OP I am happy for you.

This could be dogmatic

Nah I'm not tryna fuck right away. I wanna get to know her better first and get more comfortable which is the purpose of this date. Sex isn't a huge deal to me right now. It'll come later if things go well.

Thanks for the support user, I'm committed to going through with it no matter what.

I didn't say anything about fucking right away. Since you can't comprehend two sentences in a row, any action you take depends on luck alone.