/r9gay/ - #591

Lain edition
Last thread

Attached: 1514726647703.jpg (600x600, 78K)

these threads now feel like /gaygen/ v2. you always have normalfags in here talking about relationships and meeting up with other guys.

nice almost quads

Being gay is normie

>3rd for tfw no bf

Silly of you to assume that it's true to begin with. It's obviously to garner a reaction and farm (you)s. It's a cheap and easy way to piss people off, same with saying anything about trannies/being one even if you aren't. It's textbook bait and I would hope people catch on soon, it's kind of boring seeing the thread devolve into arguments for ages over something that is easily ignored, but the fags love drama.

>late night tfw no below average height scandinavian bf

Attached: e1430e2a3860899f55239ea5fac8e2fb.jpg (500x442, 79K)

The only people that flirt with me or ask for my phone number are women.

>tfw they stopped doing that

the fact you get flirted with at all makes me upset with you

It's like offering a dying man a cigarette.

hey does anyone want a cuddly emotionally dependant clingy english bf?
I'm right here c:

Attached: zcv1x6tfn3sy.png (800x774, 302K)

yeah as opposed to dying without one

>normie
you're a normalfag fuck off
>It's a cheap and easy way to piss people off,
because its true
>It's textbook bait and I would hope people catch on soon, it's kind of boring seeing the thread devolve into arguments for ages over something that is easily ignored, but the fags love drama.
its not drama dumbass. normalfags shouldn't even be on Jow Forums or in this thread. see, you're a normalfag because you're trying to justify normalfags being in this thread and discussing about having a bf and telling everyone in this thread that they have one

Everyone else here is dependant, why would they want you?

i used to talk to some indian guy who had a discord with trannies in it and he said he went to Jow Forums
wonder what became of him

hmu user

good question user, worth a try though eh?

got a discord or something? ^_^

>^_^
red flag
beware.
then again you said hmu so this might be a match

>because its true
No, it's because it's an easy way to piss people off. As we can see by your next paragraph.
>see, you're a normalfag because you're trying to justify normalfags being in this thread and discussing about having a bf and telling everyone in this thread that they have one
Not once did I justify it or say it was okay, all I said is that it's easily and there's no point in telling them not to post here because if they were normies why would they listen to you or stop because you're upset? Why would you even get angry at someone who says they're doing normalfag things to begin with? You actually think a normie would take the time to get on r9k and gloat to a bunch of depressed autists about what they do in real life? The only people pathetic enough to do that are other robots looking for some kind of weird validation in their fucked up lives, attention is ultimately all they seek. It's like when someone goes
>tfw my dick is too big to fuck a guy with
Clearly a humblebrag and seeking (you)s.

Man, just got a blowjob from my roommate, and I liked it, but I'm straight what I should do?

Attached: 1529086227532.png (225x224, 9K)

>tfw my dick is actually 8 inches and thick as all hell so I really won't get a cute pureboy that can take it all

>Lain edition
based as FUCK

[email protected] email me yours here, don't want my discord spammed with trolls

lets all love lain!

based on this post, I wouldn't be surprised if you're alone

>Not once did I justify it or say it was okay, all I said is that it's easily and there's no point in telling them not to post here because if they were normies why would they listen to you or stop because you're upset? Why would you even get angry at someone who says they're doing normalfag things to begin with? You actually think a normie would take the time to get on r9k and gloat to a bunch of depressed autists about what they do in real life? The only people pathetic enough to do that are other robots looking for some kind of weird validation in their fucked up lives, attention is ultimately all they seek. It's like when someone goes
>No, it's because it's an easy way to piss people off. As we can see by your next paragraph.
>Clearly a humblebrag and seeking (you)s.
t. normalfag trying to justify other normalfags posting in this thread. this is /gaygen/ v2. no wonder why straightfags hate us because you WANT normalfags to post here along with other gay "robots" to contactfag each other. so many of these posts are about having sex with another guy.
>inb4 i'm not a normalfag

Attached: 1545945514704.jpg (250x246, 12K)

How do I start dressing nice? I'm trying to lose weight and look cuter.
I don't want to dress handsome either, I want pastel colors, nice hair, and cute clothing.

Attached: 1516594995700.jpg (500x500, 108K)

this is a trick question if i say i am alone then you'll go down the classic "this is why you're alone" route but if i say i'm not alone someone'll tell me to get out the thread.
the only solution is to be nice to everyone all the time, let's have a nice r9gay guys.

>i have a date tomorrow and i think it'll go really well.
>we might go to the park if the weather is nice enough, if not we'll just go eat somewhere nice and catch a movie.
i'm excited but scared i'll sperg out...

If the date goes well then you never have to come back here again.
There's too much on the line for you to fail

It's always daunting leading up to it, but once you get the initial awkwardness out of the way you kinda settle in a bit and feel better
Hope it goes well user!

>Talk all night and have a great conversation with my crush one day
>the next day he's giving short and uninterested replies

this keeps fucking happening

Attached: 1522709373162.jpg (531x471, 91K)

>/britfeel/ is having a Lain edition as well
lel

yes, someone's having a laugh

>tfw no vermintide bf

Attached: 1528595163964.png (600x633, 252K)

oh my god you guys actually replied
i even did the spacing thing and
>greentexting things that don't even need to be greentexted
maybe angry user was right you guys should just get bullied out of here

i was telling you to never come back while escaping being called bitter.
i saw your ellipsis

Why do normies like you always act like being here is some kind of punishment? Jow Forums is my home and I don't want to leave.

>you're a normie
>no you are!
And repeat.

and the next line is "only normies etc" where etc is any line that makes someone who disagrees with the poster a normie

only normies post something like the above post

only normies don't tell me their foot size

Are you from /gaygen/ or something and you're bitter that you don't have any friends there so you're taking it out here?

only normies do tell him their foot(did you mean shoe) size
US men's 9 btw

every post you don't like is from gaygen

>make obvious joke
>someone still freaks out

Attached: 1534860804342.jpg (1702x1920, 1.21M)

Tfw no autistic bf to cuddle with and read books to.

Fuck you fags don't post lain in your anal prolapse unbirthing threads

Attached: 662D41C6-12BC-410E-B0B5-CA6966094D88.jpg (430x400, 37K)

>sub 11
you can move on

I'll post my daughter where ever I fucking like, you cunt
>doesn't even love Lain enough to go around her outline and make her a transparent PNG.
Disgusting.

Attached: 21.png (959x884, 612K)

What kind of books, user? I need to know so I can properly fantasize about it.

>tfw no asian bf to smoke weed and watch art documentaries with

>tfw size 13 feet
>tfw they get smelly in my socks
>tfw for some reason my smelly socks turn me on and smell good

anyone else like this

it's called smelly feet fetish, user
the smell is even better when it's your bf's socks

did i type this post and just don't remember it?
because this is a post i would make. is someone trying to trick me?

Attached: 1538848535674.png (420x604, 236K)

>Even gay men have waifus

Whatever they liked me to read, really.

Histories of all sorts, poetry, philosophy, fiction, plays.

I bet it would be really boring; it's not like someone would actually enjoy that.

>smoking weed
You have to be 18 to post on this board, user.

understandable concerns but i'm actually 23

don't stop there, stupid.
say more.

you have to be 18

I wish I still was

You're the one talking. There's a bedtime for people with that kind of attitude.

what more should i say? my feet seem to get really sweaty at work even though i just sit there so when i get home and i take off my socks they're damp and i hold them to my face and they smell extraordinarily good, i crawl into bed and find something good to fap to, usually while thinking about using my sweaty feet to tease a cute boys bulge while i wrap my sweaty sock around my cock and stroke away until i cum

yeah that's enough.
now i have to leave the thread to go melt pearls on my stomach

not so fast user, what do you think you're doing? you're gonna blast that sticky rope all over my feet and then you're gonna lick them clean.

Who here /drinkingalone/ to celebrate another Monday?

I hate lain kys

>kys
You have to be eighteen (18) years of age to post on this board.

Which stretches should I do if I want to increase my flexibility enough to suck my own peepee

i've chastised too many people for jerking off in the thread to do the same thing

You should just let me suck your pee pee user, easier that way

I'm more into being a bottom boy who gets fucked.
I wanna suck my own peepee for submissive purposes

>ordered pizza today because fuck cooking for once
>delivery driver is an amazing 10/10 (at least to me) cuteboi twink that look around 18-19 or so.
>smiled at me when I gave him his tip (more than normal since its really cold out and my road was still snowy)

I can't stop thinking about him, it just isn't fair!

In that case user you don't even get to suck your own dick, submissive boys aren't allowed to touch their peepees, the only pleasure they get is from getting butt fucked, only subby sissy boy orgasms for you from now on.

Work on plow pose and have a long enough weenie.

>sissy
wrong thread there buddy

That was me, user. I thought you looked cute too.

tfw no cute bf to lock me in chastity and tease me in a not homo way while we watch tv

Call the place and ask for him

Attached: 4DA4E44E-F116-435A-A20A-62FD53B09FE4.gif (160x144, 145K)

>>smiled at me when I gave him his tip
he just wanted your money lol

I know that, its just I'm so lonely this is the first a boy ever smiled at me. I'm a 28 year old KHV creep.

Well, user, after several minutes of fantasizing about cuddling with my imaginary bf in different positions while he reads all of the genres you mentioned (and a few more), I determined that short stories and poetry are the most fitting for said fantasy. I'm not really into those genres, though, so it was hard to imagine.

9/10 fantasy, overall. It's a bit boring, yes, but it's also extremely comfy and implies that you and your bf are very close and share a healthy hobby.

>all the short boys are in burgerland REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Be burger
>No cute short bf to hold while we fall asleep together
it isnt fair you said they were here...

what country are you in and how tall are you

>be middle height
>don't know if I want to have a taller bf to hold and protect me or be the taller bf to a smol bf.

scandianon and 6'4 tall

that's p tall
I'm 5'9 and very far from you

>very far from you
as they always are

>5'10 king of manlets
Might as well make me dress like a girl

>6'0"
>345lbs
im a fucking monster no guys will ever love me
shrek got someone but that was just a story

Diet and exercise, friend.
Tempting desu.

I really do just want some user to love. I don't ask for much in terms of personality and looks. I need an user to give my love to.

Someday you'll find someone

5'7", i never really stood a chance

It really makes me laugh that you did that; I love it.

I can only hope that one day I will be able to test your theories in the field.

Is it too late for me to try to become a twink?
I'm 22 and weigh 175 pounds.

>Is it too late for me to try to become a twink?
not if you put effort into it