Any one here that has (actual) ADD/ADHD that ended up making it? How'd you do it...

Any one here that has (actual) ADD/ADHD that ended up making it? How'd you do it? I could really use inspiration right now

Attached: 53333243_256580305244600_5404087839358976000_o.png (1024x898, 1.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=brain activity adhd&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

By not believing in a fuckin made up diagnosis and refusing to take the tablets they give you

Why would adhd prevent you from working out

it's difficult to form habits and be consistent

I just went to the gym bc I was lonely and depressed so it became a habit

Maybe when you're a teenager but honestly as you get older it gets easier, at least that's the case for me. I read, I work out, I learn various languages, play the guitar, and spend a lot of time with my gf. It's about finding something worth spending your excess energy on as well as developing inner discipline.

Fasting cures ADHD, don't eat anything with artificial MSG

Keto seemed to help out with my ADD

I guarantee you have loads of bad habits you do every day. It's just an excuse.

Even if you can't form habits, vary your workout every day and at different times and then it isn't a habit. You can't pick and choose which parts are or are not a habit.

Eg you have the habit of not working out right now and that's okay so...

Magnesium and omega three helped with my adhd

adderall is pretty good though for productivity and weight loss sure i know its bad but that shit is good

you literally get a form of methamphetamine for your condition. what other excuse could you possibly have? if you still have an excuse then you're literally retarded and should sit at home and take disability checks

I'm a territory manager for JnJ. Literally selling Concerta. AMA.

How much does shlomo pay you to drug kids?

Started working out 6 months ago. Made pretty good progress. Pic related. Lifting really hard helped my mental health and concentration.

Attached: 2019-04-05-23-12-01-1.png (562x705, 364K)

How can i get some?

Keep it up boss

It’s a real diagnoses asshat. Ask anybody who has real adhd and not just prescribed cause they have trouble with motivation . I’m different than people with no adhd

"Real diagnosis"

Uh huh. Homosexuality was a "real diagnosis" of a mental disorder until it wasn't. Were homosexuals mentally disordered before the diagnosis was removed? Were they no longer mentally disordered after the diagnosis was removed?

Did the existence of a diagnosis of homosexuality then actually have any bearing on it being a mental disorder?

Why is your argument that ADHD is a "real diagnosis" and therefore exist as an actual disorder compelling?

looking real aesthetic especially for 6 months your gonna make it lad

Just diagnosed today so no medication. For me it just clicked. Maybe because i hated my self so that over rode everything but somehow it stuck. Every thing else in life tho, i cannot commit to. Was homeless for a while because i could not for the life of me pay rent on time and my landlord kicked me out.

People that say this shit isnt real are willfully ignorant cunts.

scholar.google.com/scholar?q=brain activity adhd&hl=en&as_sdt=0&as_vis=1&oi=scholart

Educate yourself nigger

Lmao what, I'm diagnosed myself. People with ADD have no problem focusing on something they're interested in so you're either not interested or retarded. I was prescribed Ritalin but I only took it for a week and decided it wasn't for me. If you think having ADD is actually effecting your workout you're just looking for excuses.

Attached: 1518824734196.jpg (1224x1445, 247K)

Here's my proof too you tards. Like I said tho I stopped taking it after a week. ADD DOESN'T DO SHIT TO YOUR WORKOUT IF YOU'RE DEDICATED.

Attached: 2019-04-25_16.45.52.jpg (1872x2120, 1.92M)

I just put together that I have ADHD but I don't really want to rely on meds for it. I've been perfectly fine throughout my life so far having learned how to cope with the hyperfocusing and whatnot. Thoughts?

Routine? Any tips?

Take every advantage you can in this life. If youre doing well now, imagine how much better you could be.

Even if that means having to rely on amphetamines?

If you have a prescription you can have them for life legally. Follow your doctors orders and it wont be a reliance. Theyre not magic pills, they just make things more manageable.

i have really bad ADD. I'm gonna get prescribed some medication that is good for me since my doctor did a swab test. I still workout a lot but its hard to be motivated to do things like sprinting, meditation, and studying because my mind will wander off. I guess I can lift weights consistently because it became a habit for me

Attached: 1544733470918.png (263x245, 99K)

Concerta + Wellbutrin + 400+mg caffeine in a day

inb4 LVH, my resting HR is 65