Get in here faggots

>cucking the government at community college
>find a phone on my way to class 2day
>shit has no password
I found Becky's phone.
>chad she's been texting constantly who she evidently hasn't fucked
>beta orbiters
>gay friend
>a few salacious pictures but no nudes (probably too self-conscious about body)

Attached: capp.png (869x597, 1.1M)

She is kind of a qt tho
Cropping full face out for obvious reasons

Attached: IMG_1001 cropped.png (1011x551, 951K)

Text something really embarrassing to Chad then confess her love to one of the beta orbiters.

This. OP if you deliver this will be a legendary thread

F I N I S H H E R

oregon

Bumped and bookmarked.
Have a good time buddy!
oregnal

Attached: 1547798345709.png (2400x1800, 69K)

gonna need a timestamp lad

Please OP You actually wouldn't be a faggot!

Attached: 1475211068625.jpg (299x173, 9K)

yea this thread has potential but right now its shit.

I've already put the phone on airplane mode. Turned off findmyiphone, trashed the sim card. She's an idiot for not having a password. I would've just turned it in if it had one. She could track me too easily if I left everything on and that would be no fun.

I'm still digging through. She's 19 btw

Attached: IMG_1177 cropped.png (552x882, 839K)

so wtf... can you do anything to her or not. we just want you to fuck with people

should've at least ruined her fucking life and fucked over the chad...ruined

thats the spirit of Jow Forums right there good user good does she left some social account open?
she is okay nice lips, slim but thats no ass

you fucking dumbass !!!!! Wtf

look for "mom" contact to return the phone, might end good for you

I'm looking. I'll be honest I haven't really been on Jow Forums in years. I used to like threads like these so that's why I made this. If I can find social media stuff and passwords I will post. Although I don't know if this site has been sissified enough to not be with that

Yeah I'm really not the dumbass here. I'm watching my ass. Not posting her face, not about to get caught. She's probably at the police station already reporting her UDID already. Refer to

Don't ruin this you unsightly faggot

Attached: commando.png (1003x746, 453K)

This bitch is really the embodiment of becky holy shit. Her internet history is retarded boring. Her ass is shit. No insta/snap/anything installed. No saved passwords found yet.

I'm just looking through her texts. They're more insightful than anything. She keeps sending sexually charged things to chad and he shuts them down and changes the subject.

Attached: IMG_1378 cropped.png (1387x694, 1.51M)

>no snap or insta installed
ok it was a good larp but this gave it away

dude post some of those pictures

the thing is even if you reverse search 0 results

Where's the Sim card? Where did you trash it?
Text incredibly embarrassing shit to betas, Chad, and her friends if possible. Then throw the phone down the gutter after taking out the Sim card.

Attached: 1548076059882.jpg (894x700, 583K)

congratz, you found a new iphone you can use. reset everything and make it yours
the only issue is that you probably wont be able to bring it in for a battery replacement considering that might get you caught

Attached: 8ae.png (600x599, 99K)

Screenshots of the convo with Chad, lad.

Stealing is bad user I thought even a neet like you would know this

Hold on, he has to type them out.

He could just browse Jow Forums with the phone using wifi and take screenshots and post them.

isn't there a remote killswitch or something on these things? ie if you report the phone missing Apple can brick it. Not sure

You didn't get it. I meant he has to make them up on the spot because this is larp.

Kek. I'll wait.

Threw it in a campus trash can

And yea I was thinking about that. UDID is fucking me up though. I've done my research and if you activate it on a new service it alerts some shit when the device is reported as stolen. I can just it as an ipod I guess. I'm a poorfag it's nice either way

I had an ipod classic stolen from me when I was a kid. I feel no sympathy

I'm browsing texts thru iexplorer currently. It's easier to search with. I can post a screenshot from the phone if you faggots really don't believe me though

Attached: iexplorer cap 1.png (1526x1022, 695K)

If it's on airplane mode with findmyiphone off there's fuck all they can do. That's why they always make you turn that off when you bring them in for trade-ins and repairs

text chad some shit c'mon faggot

I wannna see her face reeeeeeee
Is she qt?

>pic
l feel bad for this girl, seems like the female equivalent of a robot lol

this is objectively weird and creepy except girls can't be weird or creepy so

If Chad has an iPhone, you should be able to text him over wifi because iMessage, I think. I dunno, though. It's been a really long time since I've used an apple device.

Except she has dozens of others perfectly decent males waiting in line for a chance, while a robot has nothing, dumbo.

You should sell that shit and buy another phone

>why u telling me?
lmao

Attached: 1542981955875.jpg (236x425, 17K)

Text all the betas and orbiters and confess your love to them.
Also tell chad to fuck off.
Send lewd pics to betas. Do them a favor.

How about you read the thread you cunt I've thrown out the sim card already and put it on airplane mode. Shit would end quickly if police showed up and then there wouldn't be a thread at all

Yea she has a cute face. Wears glasses too, looks good in them and w out them

I agree

Attached: iexplorer cap 2.png (1516x909, 926K)

post more pics of her getting shut down by chad

>Except she has dozens of others perfectly decent males waiting in line for a chance, while a robot has nothing, dumbo.
tons of really mediocre people here rate themselves "average" or above average, I'm very skeptical of the average robot now

No nudes at all? :(

is she /our girl/. because shes clearly a robot

do...do females actually ask for dick pics

>post more pics of her getting shut down by chad
lol this

She seems pretty attractive.. Could use some leg workouts to build up that ass, but I don't like her based off these two texts.
Requesting more, OP
Thanks

Reee post her qt girl face, it's not like it can be traced back to anything

Attached: 3DE70FCF-FD28-4599-A22D-5800F931F2D7.jpg (512x512, 34K)

>WTF you have no dick
Chad intelligence as expected. Irrelevant.

Mediocre is exactly or not far off from average. Does the average girl get nothing? Yeah right. Are you a retarded woman too? With that okcupid graph showing 80% of males below average? Kill yourself.

>but I don't like her based off these two texts.
>R
this is just standard beta female fare

>With that okcupid graph showing 80% of males below average?
but that's objectively true, most guys doing online dating are just kind of not very attractive

honestly most robots are like 3-4/10 but rate themselves 5-7/10, pretty sad shit

Just some scantily clad type of pictures so far. She has a lot of pictures though I'm still looking through while also looking through texts so who knows maybe there'll be a win. She's of age so it wouldn't be a problem posting them

Attached: IMG_1170 cropped.png (647x868, 1.22M)

What kind of pics does she have saved besides herself?

she looks like some kind of mystery meat so I'm less interested in the noods, would rather see some funny rejections

These are hilarious! Based Chad is nailing it.

Post more!

I WANNA SEE HER FACE PLEASE user FACES ARE ALL I NEED

Attached: D60E0350-41BC-41D8-B789-D56BBC25FD8A.jpg (800x674, 70K)

So online dating is used by all types of girls and primarily ugly guys. Sure thing bud. Women's standards are not just irrationally high, majority of men are just ugly. If that's the case, than the AVERAGE looking guy out of 10 people of which 9 are fat disgusting neckbeards and 1 leonardo dicaprio is supposed to look more like the neckbeards, instead of the fucking model.

post more conversations especially with the orbiters i'm absolutely fascinated with the orbiter phenomenon

Fridge/10. Good thing at least that chad isn't bothering himself with this goblinette.

Just a standard female
But seeing her get shut down by Chad is funny
Cool. Post more loods and rejections

There's a difference between mean and median. You're probably just a typical uggo who thinks he's 6/10 like msot people here. Your opinions are stupid.

>There's a difference between mean and median.
Oh wow, thanks friend. Now I know. Too bad that now you are admitting that more than half of men are not good enough. I think I'm closer to a 5, but I don't see how that is any relevant. Gonna call me a bitter virgin incel next too, roast?

What about iMessage and WhatsApp?

based triple dubs of truth. I NEVER trust ratings on this site, for an anonymous site anons rly like to avoid telling the truth

>Oh wow, thanks friend. Now I know. Too bad that now you are admitting that more than half of men are not good enough. I think I'm closer to a 5, but I don't see how that is any relevant. Gonna call me a bitter virgin incel next too, roast?
stop getting so mad about reality, dude, you'll develop mental illness if you haven't already.

If you were in my position you wouldn't post her face either. She's a qt that's really all you need to know

Just typical bitch stuff like the sky and her friends

Say what you will. I'd fuck her. Solid 7/10 if she tries. Maaaaaaybe an 8 if she went all out with makeup.

I've always been interested in this as well. Stay tuned and I'll post some in a bit. Right now I'm just looking for chad shutdowns

Pic related was her attempt to meet up and hang out with him kek

Also fuck this gay captcha what happened to the text one

Attached: iexplorer cap 3.png (1500x282, 20K)

Godspeed OP. How many orbiters does she have though? I want to know if she's just a weird girl lusting for Chad's cock or a Becky with just a few unfortunate orbiters.

you're doing gods work op
a true hero
gods speed friend

Bumpin thread for more pics and orbiter conversations.

She has about 4. 3 of them confirmed. The other 4th could be a family member I don't know yet. I don't really know if I should post orbiter conversations. Pic related is one. They make me sick how boring they are. It's just nonsexual drivel to pass her time it seems like. And the guy of course is eager to be talking to a girl. And she's probably happy someone is giving her attention. I hope NONE of you on this board are orbiters for anyone.
And no she doesn't come across as a "weird girl" I think this is just how most are. She wants Chads cock but her Becky ass isn't going to get it. She talked about him in another conversation with one of her girl friends and said he's "out of her league" even

Thank you m8. Thread isn't getting much action so i figured most weren't even interested

Attached: iexplorer cap 4.png (1524x1265, 121K)

No, definitely interested! Keep going

>kaomoji
I thought only traps and really weird weeb girls used those. I guess she isn't using anything too complex, but still. Don't normans use emoji instead?

Can you download all the conversations and put them in a pastebin?

this is the best thread on the catalog keep posting

This is definitely interesting, anymore chad rejections?

Yeah, keep posting
Maybe one of the orbiters lurks here
Also, look at those text times. Unforgivable.
At least Chad had the sense to make her wait for his replies

Another lood for you fags. Thoughts? I like her, in an average kind of way

Currently digging thru texts for more orbiter convos. Then I'll look for chad stuff

If I find a way I'll do it. iexplorer free is shit. Lemme find a paid pirate copy it might let me export and copy paste mass

Good2know

Attached: IMG_1169 cropped.png (628x771, 1.09M)

>I hope NONE of you on this board are orbiters for anyone.
Oh, boy. You are in for one hell of a surprise. Anyway, keep posting, really interesting thread.

I don't get how you guys hate Chads this guy is great

Ty for the thread user, most interesting shit to happen today lmao

chads are unironically great, fun to hang around with and you get to meet new ppl and girls

Chads are great, it's easy to hate them as some sort of esoteric concept. But as people it's literally impossible.
My only three friends are Chads and they are literally the best people I know.
There's a reason they get all the girls.

I find her attractive, but I find like 60% of college girls attractive. She's a 4/5.

Post conversations were she asks the orbiter for favours or anything like that which would boost her ego.

chad is honestly 9/10 a mindset thing, most robots are toxic as fuck and that's the reason everyone hates them and they have shitty lives

Good job, OP.

Wouldn't she need her UDID to report the phone as stolen? Unless there is some automatic record of that in iCloud, I doubt she would even have it. That's not something most people keep track of. She would probably need a purchase receipt too.

awesome thread
10/10 top teir entertainment bois

I hate chad less than beta orbiters

Beta orbiter's pathetic attempt at probably wanting to say he thinks she's attractive

I like chad too

Attached: iexplorer cap 5.png (1523x1401, 136K)

oy vey those fucking texts. post more especially if you can find any offering favors like user requested

this is why we need bulIying

There's a difference between ambitious, athletic, friendly, pious guys and loud, ostentatious, insular, social climbers. I'm not sure which one to call Chad, or if they both can be Chad.

The 1st one is Chad, the 2nd one is Brad.

how can this beta actually send these messages

Attached: bakalaugh.png (573x557, 343K)

Imagine being Chad and having so much pussy that you can decline this piece of ass.
Wew, what I'd do to slap that little flat ass.

You can call chad the one who's not the tryhard.
The other one is a brad.

the real answer is that these generalizations are really only useful for conveying very basic, general concepts and nothing more, and mostly for insecure young men lol

Kek

Originelaeo

Attached: 1473019128368.png (600x528, 374K)