They are back. the demons. the screaming. the stratching. the horror. help me. i am scared to sleep. scared to live

they are back. the demons. the screaming. the stratching. the horror. help me. i am scared to sleep. scared to live.

Attached: 1548103385999s.jpg (125x125, 2K)

I get this too. Sometimes when I am going to sleep I become terrified and I feel that there is a presence in my room. It feels like a demon.

Play DMC and practice.

it feels real. the monsters grab at me and scream at me and make me feel terrible. they do not leave until i give up fighting back and accept my fate. then they leave and come back in a night or 2.

Attached: 1548111365277.jpg (2500x1870, 629K)

I feel the same brother.
I feel like they are hunting me, always skittering around every corner. Trying to drag me to a lake of burning sulfur and tar. I want to kill myself to escape but I know that that will land me in hell anyway. I am doomed to burn for eternity. I have been predestined by God for torture. I have committed sin. And I must pay with my soul
Lord God, save me have mercy on me.

Attached: 65106D92-92A9-419D-9363-BFD0DDC4C075.jpg (550x550, 31K)

Try praying to Jesus or God to make them go away. It worked for me. I haven't had it happen for several weeks now.

I used to have this, I started telling them I loves them and now we just have sex a lot, lots better than being tormented, yelled at, and beaten, all hugs, cuddling and free sex

i feel you user. maybe they will leave us alone. I do not understand what I have done wrong, but I have done something. I have always been a good kid, a recluse. I have done something far out of my depth of understanding and i am paying for it.

Attached: 4872831300_cddf34b4b3_o.jpg (577x385, 196K)

they are to terrifying for that. I understand that you joke but they are not something to fantasize about.

Get back to making brown please

i have tried many times. i must have deeply angered him and he will not forgive me. No matter how many times i ask for forgiveness or repent my sins.

I am not joking, I am schizophrenic and used to hallucinate terrifying demons, at first i was scared, then I started telling them I loved them, eventually we started having sex.

interesting. i am sorry for assuming you are lying and joking, i will try this maybe. Please forgive me.

Attached: 1529572153356.gif (600x338, 1.95M)

You guys are schizo, and are hallucinating.

If these things occur only when youre trying to sleep, youre experiencing a waking nightmare. Sleep paralysis is a real phenomena.

Demons arent real

I don't think this is brownanon, user.
Brownanon often speaks in shorter sentences, but he tends to capitalize the beginning of his sentences. Not to mention, he's typically far more creative in his descriptions of his life.

Attached: 1538970268144.jpg (2300x1900, 534K)

I'm a Christian as well, seventh day Adventist to be more specific. And let me tell you this, God will forgive ALL sin. If he didn't, then that would mean Jesus Christ died on the cross for nothing. God has nothing to do with this. I believe you do have schizophrenia. I am curious if the demons have been with you since childhood, or fairly recently? Because if it has been with you since childhood, then I believe this is a very big trial for you. Satan often gets into people's heads in ways he knows will weaken your faith in God. This must be one of the ways. Do not submit. This is very important. "Resist the Devil and he will flee from you" is a verse to remember here. If it was recently, then I want to ask if you recently had discovered God and dedicated your life to him? If so, then the same thing as said above. Satan wants you to blame God for not saving you, and turn you away from him. Please, I know it seems like God isn't there, but he is. And when this trial is over, and it WILL be over, you will come out stronger for it. I highly recommend you seek help, though. There are medical professionals that can help you a lot with getting through this. You will pull through. Keep praying to God, pray earnestly. I'll pray for all of you tonight. God bless you all.

Don't fear them. Don't let them get you down and question every emotion you feel. 9 times out of 10 it is them making you feel that way.

i am not brownanon. though i was there for that thread and got a chuckle or 2 out of it.

Attached: 1548105593463.jpg (315x376, 42K)

yes, I realize this. I have not seen a doctor, i am terrified of doctors, they are bad.

thank you very much. I am not very religious and the monsters have been occuring every night or two since i was about 16, i am now 23. I have a job and some friends, but I am terrified of the dark. I will try to be more religious, thank you for telling me of this user, have a great night.

I know it is them making me this way, I felt great before they were here. The only way they don't come is if my cat is next to me or on top of me. He is often outside & and i'm to afraid to go out and look for him.