What's the best way to cope with a 1/10 face?

What's the best way to cope with a 1/10 face?

Attached: 1540785028751.jpg (2592x1944, 1.24M)

>become rich
>expand social circle
>plastic surgery

m8 this is the shittiest picture I have ever seen. Get better perspective. If you have facial forward growth, ur gud. A lot of us ethnics have African negroid skulls and not Caucasian. So our chins/jaw appear recessed when in reality it's our forward dental growth that makes it seem shit in perspective. It doesn't look too bad but I bet you have autistic fashion sense and an autistic haircut to match. At least you don't appear to have bad acne or anything which I had

Grow a beard. Only old men and pedophiles are allowed to have a mustache with no beard. And I'm not sure you want to advertise yourself as a pedophile.

Read the sticky, Ricardo.
Reported

First off, you call that a mustache?

Attached: stash.png (457x186, 156K)

you're going to suffer your entire life

join a monastery, find solace in god

Shave your fugly stache or grow a beard

be cool as fuck. girls like guys who are cool as fuck, every wonder why earl sweatshirt pulls?

Attached: snek.jpg (749x725, 51K)

Am I fucked from the front as well?

Attached: 20190121_215823.jpg (2592x1458, 1.06M)

shave and stick your tongue on the roof of your mouth you mouthbreather
now youre 1.5/10

well now you have a goatee which is better than just a pedo stache
just remember to trim your sideburns dummy. wiry sideburns on profile shots are disgusting.

No hope it's over.

Attached: 1EB8452E-126E-4BC8-BA89-F344CDEA31EF.jpg (364x450, 26K)

By mewing

Join the mustache. Be the mustache. Keep it growing until you can wax it up young one.

Attached: stash2.png (225x133, 53K)

you will never be happy

it's over

>get into nig culture
>get dat swag shit rollin
>profit from shit tier girls into the whole culture.

Why's that? plenty of ugly niggas have fulfulling happy lives.

>plenty of ugly niggas have fulfulling happy lives.
excuse me but no

lmao, you're fucked bro.
Get into anime and get a waifu because you'll never have a woman.

They don't know they are ugly.

I can take ugly pictures of myself as well.

Attached: 1518460728493.jpg (344x580, 258K)

Attending university to study major that will lead you in civil servant position to screw over normies.

Attached: 1412627194567.jpg (180x180, 5K)

kek.

Well I'm definitely going to keep lifting, if nothing else I'm going to be an intimidating nigga if I can't change my looks.
I want to be a civ engineer so that I can build infrastructure for the new ethnostates, or whatever comes after the collapse.

Revolutionaries always shot the engineers first trough, at least historically.

>implying some random nigcel causing no real harm to the system or the revolutionaries themselves will be shot

If you don't have a recessed chin you can't be a robot.

Death cult mentality tends to spread once revolution draws the first blood. For example, during the Russian revolution in st.petersburg in 1918 te entire classes of 1911-17 were shot following the takeover. Another example from that same revolution was that after the civil war had ended by the time we got to 1926 almost every single red army officer who used to serve during the imperial period had been shot despite fighting for the Bolsheviks. If ethnostates are going to be the thing that rises out of social collapse those with physical deformities are first to go.

ive noticed the most normie of all normies dont even bother refuting the chinpill. a lot of them go straight from "looks don't matter" to unironically telling you to get plastic surgery

Is it over Bois?

Attached: IMG_20181231_100658__01-864x1152.jpg (864x1152, 137K)

How do you even assert yourself when everyone just sees you as a beta chinlet?

I don't think you look as bad as people say you do.
You could definitely benefit from a mustache though.

Fat fucks posting here need to go on a diet and start working out, after you do that wonder if you're ugly

I don't think people notice chins as much as you act like they do.

t. privileged normie who never got bullied and insulted by girls for his looks

>bullied and insulted by girls
god I wish that were me

>fell for the Jewish psyop against mustaches