Is this the peak of natty physiques? He's in his mid 30's and used fasting, sprinting and bodyweight exercises

Is this the peak of natty physiques? He's in his mid 30's and used fasting, sprinting and bodyweight exercises

Attached: Screenshot_20190425_172140.jpg (1080x1774, 588K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190425_142131.jpg (1080x1336, 446K)

Attached: Screenshot_20190425_080556.jpg (1080x1061, 333K)

If you put in consideration the fact that hes in perfect lighting,flexing and probably has a pump then yes this looks natty, however it is by no means anything outrageous.

place him next to a 190lbs guy and he'll look like a skeleton,

>natty
You have to be pretty fucking retarded to believe that, my man.

That's him without any of the things you mentioned opinion?

Attached: Screenshot_20190425_172838.jpg (1080x1891, 564K)

This really isn't all that impressive a physique

Looks natty, I don't think its the "peak of all natty physiques"
Fairly impressive for a dude in his mid 30s to pull off natty

Attached: Screenshot_20190425_173113.jpg (1080x1082, 411K)

doesn't need to do all that flexing shit and lighting he has a decent build it would be nice to see him next to someone else for comparison

he just has good arm genetics, the rest is mediocre and only looks aceptable because of the low bf

>no anabolics

he said nothing about androgens though

This guy is not natty.

now post a pic of him next to a human, not a midget
and in the same level, not 4 feet closer to the camera

Looks really good for his age, definitely achievable natty if hes been lifting for a good amount of time, ignore the retards who claim that hes not natty just because hes not some otter mode twink, people here tend to call anyone with visible muscles and considerable mass a roider.

Posted one just above.

Crazy how some are saying it's unimpressive and others are adamant he's on roids

>For his age

He's 35, not 65

>Natty
>Like 5% body fat
I hate to tell ya user... But that physique isn't sustainable natty

Yes because at age 35 that means he has had a considerable amount of time to train, if you posted a 17-18 year old with the same body for example there would be no way in hell he'd be natty.

frauding so hard he even feels guilty if he says he takes supplements

a new level of cope

what are you trying to sell? This is the second time you've posted this guy without blanking out his instagram.

Attached: 1365824884199.jpg (125x93, 2K)

He is 6"3 so most guys are midgets I suppose.

mental gymnastics

he's likely on TRT but considers himself natty

sorry, using TRT does a lot more than getting your test levels back to when you were younger

everyone on TRT gets absolutely shredded with any amount of effort and gets beat red vascular skin

aka roids

isn't being a teenager a bonus, as long as you're one of the few that isn't just a lanklet? don't you got all those hormones and shit for some fast gainz?

Okay but just so you know when you say that someone is 'x' for their age that means it's unexpected that they exhibit 'x' at that age

no way he is natty if he's 6.3, if you guys believe it youre either zoomers or retarded

Nothing. First time I ever seen him was in that other tread. I'm impressed with his physique so though I'd make a thread

pretty good if he's natty

Terrible, terrible frame. Imagine someone with David Laid's frame and this amount of muscle, you'd call him the worst roider of all time. You only think this guy is natty because his shoulders are more narrow than his ass crack.

Proof that you can make it with narrow claivicles