I fucking hate my friends...

I fucking hate my friends, they told me they really want to lose weight and i gladly explain them and try to help them the best i can and all laught at me when i talk them how they should weight eveyrthing they eat, 1500 kcal a day to cut weight and train cardio and lift everyday, they didnt stop mocking me everytime saying im crazy etc, they were crying laughing at me saying i said bullshit and ridiculized me a lot im just not going to go with those friends again, fucking normies, im not going to talk about this never again also, ill keep my knowledge for myself and fuck everybody, man people are so stupid

Attached: final-fantasy-xi-ruins-of-tavnazia.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

You’re probably too dyel to be giving advice like that

im 32, been lifting since im 16

>user youre looking fucking buff bro
>thanks man
>i need to get back in shape
>good luck bro
I noticed that normie friends will only ever being up fitness goals when they comment on my physique, theory is that they just want to mention some sort of fitness goal to relate and no other reason. I never bothered with trying to give them advice unless they explicitly asked because they will just look at you funny. They never really planned on going through with it

This fucking idiot who is now my ex friend said he have been in the gym for a year and he noticed progress but wants to lose fat but doenst want to diet that he preffrer to stay fat than diet, what a fucking moron

Tell them to enjoy their heart disease and to not ask for your advice again

based strokeposter

sorry my english

unironically ill going to try to fuck them the next day

That would be rape, my friend. Tell them to fuck off, you don’t gotta fuck them

My parents sorta made fun of me weighing my food, but they say encouraging stuff since I've gotten results.

Like 'told your aunt you have aids,' or 'you're looking like an ethiopian,' and 'do you need running shoes because you're getting blisters from your skateboard shoes rocky.'

You should start mocking them for being fat.

How are you going to fuck them?

weighing things you eat is autism though if you actually get off your ass rough estimation is fine

Every time i did stimation o surpassed a lot, aftwr weight foods for month and learn i now estimate better but it is mucj better to weight it, i has great results being autistic

Im going to fuck them giving bad advice like im this fit not doing diet and drinking beers everyday

My parents also mocking me too since im 16 im now 32 they still mock me for me diet plans etc

Just make a comment about them being weak or fat then, no need to be a dick about it but you can be clear that you are just doing what it takes to get big. Although I think its usually not a good idea to go into too much detail when explaining something you are very deep into, just tell them to eat healthy with enough protein and that’s it

post body

You have them a chance, they didn’t listen. Hang with them, absolutely mog them until they come to you for advice again. Then feed them meme bullshit. “Onions, you need a lot of onions. It activates the fatty cell and punches a hole in its mitochondria, makes you shed the fat like it’s nothing” or anything to set them up for failure and be even worse. Also just claim it’s your genetics and you mostly just jog and do pushups. Normies are fucking stupid and don’t typically take this shit seriously, so play the devil and reap the benefits. Make this group of friends a source of pussy, income, and being better looking by comparison. Learn to be a sociopath.

Shouldn't your body vs there's be enough proof?
People that say they want to lose weight and then don't are lying in the first place

Your friends are faggots, but so are you..

what

Attached: samuel-johnson.png (655x423, 337K)

this is great, will do that

nah dont like my body atm, im uncut, need to cut 2 months

>ridiculized

>Like 'told your aunt you have aids,' or 'you're looking like an ethiopian,' and 'do you need running shoes because you're getting blisters from your skateboard shoes rocky.'
lmfao

>1500 kcal a day
If a moron also told me that i should eat like a new born baby meals in order to cut of course i will laugh at him. Imbecile moron, you can cut all calories in order to lose weight since Total Calorie Expenditure. If you consume 7000 Kcal from your body where i am assuming that all expenditure goes from fat then you will burn 1 kilogram equivelant of fat. BUT if you do by eating severely deficit will result in bad experience. If you want to become walking proof of auschwitz sure go ahead and eat 500 kcal every 2 day.