Waifu General - /waifu/ #38

Waifuism is the future edition

previous:

Attached: 20181214_150655.png (500x497, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wN8NeSlnEN8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

My waifu Leah, my personal 10/10.

Attached: 266.png (455x601, 288K)

Just a quick, stylized Jill for the new thread

Attached: b9e.png (1022x1920, 671K)

>STILL making newfag threads
please leave, /a/ is for this gay shit
>HURR IM SO DEPRESSED TIME 4 WAIFU XDDD
It's like you're a fucking teenager

Have you ever fallen for a girl you didn't expect to? Haley surprised the hell out of me.

Attached: 698a7369db2ab60b25667adb5d9037a1.png (540x608, 371K)

>50558694
yes because we need more 3d camwhore threads, sissy threads, and reddit greentext threads
fuck off, not even a (You) for you

Hey guys, posting Kotori because I genuinely don't have anything better to do with my time than sit in this thread. Anyway, hope everyone is doing alright

Attached: 4ed0e7e45f2898e01e96e44c22b17e9e.jpg (702x1000, 160K)

New thread, new mio
wow its almost been 40 threads already?
Its gone by in a flash

Attached: 1545530075976.jpg (600x843, 286K)

I think it happened once or twice but for Poppy, it was love at first sight.
It's been a long road, gettin from there to here.
How are you tonight, fren?

Attached: 631ffd71324a9c7b6a892d5bd3614d1e.jpg (564x317, 20K)

>50558694
>thinking that the waifu threads on Jow Forums and on /a/ have the same feeling and environment
imagine getting triggered over a waifu thread on a board full of garbage

>How are you tonight, fren?
I guess I'm doing alright at the moment. I've been having a lot of mood swings today though, so we'll see how long this lasts. I hope life has been treating you well, if not feel free to tell me about it.

Attached: Spirit Kotori 3.jpg (850x722, 145K)

I have a weakness for redemption stories and bitchy chicks turning out to be sweethearts. I don't even like blondes but damn.

Attached: 291423df1acbb07d6837b4323e65c545-db0h4u4.jpg (894x894, 149K)

This. They're two different beasts.

I'm sorry. I don't even recognize you. But I understand.

That is essentially it. I know a waifu won't solve everything, I have said it has numerous hangups. But it does provide something, as opposed to the total lack, something you can cling to in some way.

>Doubt
I agree. I really cannot believe in the possibility of reaching anything. I just am. I can hope for better, but I doubt better will come.

>Dragging through life
I think a waifu could allow me to do that. That is the sort of hangup I am having. No, not the answers, and not really any sort of improvement. But, something. Something to know I can love, something that gives me human emotion, something to cling to for better or worse.

white ribbon or black ribbon?

>anything better to do with my time
I am "mourning" Machinima being dead and also unable to find some files to sate my autism. I hate the modern era. I miss shovelware and things being stored on cds. I hate the instability, the ability for all to disappear in the blink of an eye.

Im feeling better than i was earlier

Also thanks to everyone in the last thread who told me to feel better.

Attached: 1547618228143.jpg (700x645, 52K)

I fell hard for a waifu early on in my anime watching career but now all these bitches are the same.

Looks alright. Where is she from?
These threads seem really different from thread 1, but really similar in a way as well.
Doing pretty nice.

Attached: 197.jpg (108x339, 14K)

I like both. She acts cuter when she has her white ribbons on, but we see more of her with black, so that's what I'm used to, I guess. Though white ribbon is supposedly closer to how Kotori really is on the inside, so I guess I do have a slight preference to the white ribbons, but I'm fine either way.

Attached: Daki.jpg (1500x1500, 243K)

Stardew Valley. She's one of the marriage options and in my opinion the secret dark horse waifu of the game. She goes from snobby bitch to the most kind, caring and loving character in the game over the course of your relationship and becomes top tier wife.

Man, I don't even like blondes but her heel face turn was beautiful.

Forgot pic. I've been replaying it recently so she's on my mind a lot again.

Attached: 37199827_808619716015519_7102189815092740096_n.jpg (640x640, 70K)

>These threads seem really different from thread 1, but really similar in a way as well.
I get what you mean, the threads are a lot bigger now and we have tons of posters who just drop in occasionally but it still has that comfy feeling to it that made the threads so great in the first place

Attached: 1544129554655.png (1138x1280, 1.6M)

Have you read the LNs? I rewatched DAL recently as season 3 is coming out and I'm considering picking them up but I've had some bad experiences with really shitty LN translations. It was a long time ago though.

Welcome to the threads user
stardew valley is top tier patrician taste

>Have you read the LNs?
I've been really meaning too, but like you I'm worried I'll find a bad translation I imagine I'll read them sooner or later

I'm trying to scratch my Harvest Moon itch and it's one of the best HM like games i've played. I wish I could draw so I could draw my OC with her. I was thinking of actually trying to do it anyway and coloring it and seeing how it comes out.

Attached: a8fd56931dcc6a159da997df362125ff.jpg (362x600, 38K)

Ive only drawn Mio once and i posted it in the threads
It wasnt very good
I have lots of respect for people who can dedicate hours to practicing drawing their waifu

Attached: tea.png (362x454, 224K)

hello everyone how are things?

Attached: dcfa9f9d7add68df14e747ecc8a0d5f2--kim-possible-fanart.jpg (236x261, 10K)

Im feeling alright, how are you tonight shegoposter?

Attached: pic_1397756070_1.jpg (400x400, 42K)

im ok just playing some video games before bed sad I have to go to work in the morning

Attached: 8f7644a40802dc1e8ab9bf1df809e3f4.jpg (564x705, 43K)

I kind of love this beautiful and charming snek along with her heartwarming smile.

Attached: DuL70hiVYAA0CqK.jpg (768x1024, 64K)

Are there any fans of your waifu you don't like?
Since my waifu's anime is quite popular, there are lots fans who know of her. Eventually you find the... less desirable ones, like this.
youtube.com/watch?v=wN8NeSlnEN8

Attached: 58.png (312x312, 125K)

I've never run across anyone that is also a fan of Kotori. This is partially due to the fact that I have zero interest in meeting other people that know about her, since I have a feeling they'd all be like the girl in your video there. Or maybe even worse, I don't know. I prefer to remain blissfully ignorant of what fans of my waifu do.

This is the picture I meant to post along with that, I really need to pay more attention to what I'm doing

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.gif (500x281, 998K)

Normally I just lurk in these threads, but after another user posted the thing to make our waifu, I felt compelled to make Yuri and post her because I love her. I'm not the regular Yuri poster and I'm sure the other Yuri poster will be upset that we have the same waifu, but I believe that several people can have the same waifu because we each imbue our own mental energy onto our waifu, which makes her uniquely our own. Each person will perceive their waifu in a different way and ascribe slightly different traits to her, and the process of doing so in one's head is what brings our waifu to life. Please keep up the waifu threads, they are unironically one of the last refuges for my dwindling sanity.

Attached: 3595_RuYvibGI.png (600x600, 136K)

Thank you user that means a lot to me and im sure everyone else

Attached: 1543608869833.gif (500x375, 977K)

Well we already do have that sort of thing with the two Alice posters. I wonder how you and the other Yuri poster would contrast.

Attached: 137.png (618x744, 587K)

Hello fellow Yuri poster I have come to terms with the idea that someone could love Yuri too, as I said in a previous thread I begrudgingly respect your dedication to our shared love. I used to be afraid of others claiming Yuri on these threads before me but not anymore. Feel free to join and answer questions and do all the things we do on these threads.

Attached: G.A.Y for Yuri.jpg (564x423, 41K)

Hello new Yuri poster. I hope to not confuse you with Yuriposter #1

Welcome to the party, new guy.
That hurt to watch. Why would you do this to us? Can you just spam a bunch of gore next time instead? That plush is pretty cute though. Anyways, as I said before, I have not met another Lucina fan. Closest I've come are people that play her in smash, but most of them haven't played her game and only use her because she's really good.
Did you miss the last thread? If so, good of you to join us again.
I'm glad to hear that these threads make your day. I think they make all of our days honestly. And don't feel bad about not posting, There seems to be quite a bit of lurkers actually, though I always like more people in these threads. It's up to you really.
lmao bro, you're pretty gay.
My night has been alright. I'm about to get some night practice in before bed, but I'll try to lurk on a mobile device later.

Answer my questions so that I may read them later. (I read all of your responses by the way.)
>Can you beat your waifu/husbando at chess?
>What stuck out about your waifu/husbando first? For me it was her theme song
>If your waifu/husbando has been dubbed in multiple languages, which is your favorite?
>If he/she were real, how would you first capture his/her attention?
>Cute or handsome? Which one describes your waifu/husbando better?
>What would your waifu/husbando do for a talent show?
>Are you taller or shorter than your waifu?
>Not a question, but post your most recently saved picture of your waifu!

Attached: 55441167_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x897, 824K)

Trying to keep this related to waifus. So here is a picture of a waifuable image.

Attached: 1548083530206.png (447x423, 82K)

She would destroy me, with what she specializes in, chess would be secondhand nature.
Her conflicting personality.
>If your waifu/husbando has been dubbed in multiple languages, which is your favorite?
I hate Japanese dubs but her's was alright. Still, her English is preferred.
I'd walk up to her and try talking about anything.
Very cute.
Same height.

I'd certainly hope so.
>What stuck out about your waifu/husbando first?
Her eyes and hair ribbons. I know those are only physical traits, but you generally have to see someone before you can learn about them.
I prefer her English voice to her Japanese voice, since it is easier to hear her voice in my head if I speak the same language.
I'd offer her a lollipop since she likes those so much, I have no idea where I'd take the conversation from there, though.
Cute, obviously. I mean just look at her
>>What would your waifu/husbando do for a talent show?
I think she would dance. Dancing is actually the first thing we see her do in her anime, so I guess that stuck with me.
Taller, by I think around 7 inches now. I was only 4 inches taller when I first "met" her though.
That was my most recently saved picture of her, so I'll post a different one instead.

Attached: Kotori Kneeling.jpg (850x1127, 507K)

Thank you for the replies and warm welcome friends. I will make an effort to post sometimes in the threads in the future. The rest of r9k seems to have gone to the wolves with all the other threads about things that true robots have no interest in; perhaps we have let in too many normies. 2D waifuism is the path that true robots must travel.

Attached: tumblr_oz92opUMpu1utfseao1_1280.png (736x736, 269K)

comfy creation!
question to all:
how much of an issue is it when a thread gets derailed?

Attached: maiwaifu.png (600x600, 150K)

Not much of an issue. Our janny kills them on sight.

but I thought JANNIES ARE FAntastic

Attached: smirk.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

I personally am fine with it. But of course I would be, I don't have a waifu and so all I can do is derail.

>That plush is pretty cute though.
I've actually ordered it today. Hopefully AmiAmi delivers it by Valentine's Day or my birthday.
Maybe. I'm not that good at chess, but know the rules. Maybe it would be a 50/50 chance?
Her lack of saying anything with the rival group. At first I thought it was because she hated the rivals but later I figured out she was just shy.
I would say "hello" to her and have some small talk with her. I would eventually make her less shy around me.
Leah a cute! CUTE!
Sing most likely! Also dance too. She's very talented with those things.
About a head taller. I think that would make her good for cuddling with, resting my head on hers.
The most recent one is Edwardposter's drawing of her and I in bed, but here's my most recent one of only her.
No problem. Anybody is welcome here as long as they contribute to our threads.
>how much of an issue is it when a thread gets derailed?
Not much of an issue. We can take the subject back to waifus, and most derailings have meaningful discussion. If they don't, the based janny kills them. I wonder if we would still have frequent /vg/ """""raids""""" had it not been for them.

Attached: 308.jpg (527x529, 51K)

i've seen you before sadposter, are you into anime at all?

Attached: sleepymai4.jpg (622x720, 79K)

>lmao bro, you're pretty gay.
Gay all the way.
Not sure since we don't see her play chess.
Probably how passionate she was when talking about literature and poetry.
doesn't really apply
Start a conversation, invite her to a book club I go to (its SF/Fantasy related so she would like it there)
Cute and shypilled
Read poetry while using aroma candles and painted posters to create an atmosphere
I'm a bit taller.
See pic related.
They usually stay on point but even if they do its still fun to see all the personalities interact with each other.

Attached: 2b047ac81de00cf882f7d02a7cdc908e.jpg (744x750, 54K)

do you ever hug your body pillow but end up crying because its not warm like another human body?

Attached: 9c94c7f051d6e25a8f1d5bf21a2a39cd.jpg (472x700, 30K)

I sleep under three blankets. It's toasty with her.

Sorry user, but no. I appreciate the art style and find it usually better than other mediums, but the voices and mannerisms just get on my nerves. The scenes are too bright usually, the Japanese language isn't my favorite and English still has the issue of over-emotion.

I wish I liked anime. Then I could have something to hunt for at least, some direction. As it is, I have nothing.

Attached: Tears.png (442x585, 226K)

I mean, if someone told me a decade ago that I'd end up falling in love with a drug-addicted killer from a comic in a language I couldn't even understand, I would have pressed X to doubt pretty fucking hard.

Attached: ready.png (800x640, 547K)

I hope you'll be able to find a waifu in other mediums. truly I've never been happier.

I doubt my ability to. But thank you.

OH SHIT I FORGOT ONE
You can never beat her original Japanese. I just listened to her English dub and it's just generic anime dub voice #315 compared to the Japanese version where it is beautiful and somewhat deep. Of course I might just be used to her Japanese voice.
I have a heated blanket so it just contributes to the effect of hugging a warm person. Note that I have a body pillow without any print on it, but I use her plush as a sort of "head".

Attached: 188.jpg (400x320, 32K)

oh, no. not even close.

his eyes. half of the time, he's portrayed with these lovely striking blue eyes. i want to drown in them.

i've only ever listened to his english voice. i suppose this question is more oriented towards eastern waifus.

i would dress up for him. i'm not very good at talking to people, but the things i wear every day help. i suppose they're not bad at catching an eye, either.

handsome!

i don't think his skills are really applicable to a nice, family-friendly talent show. i can see him rigging up canisters of fear gas set to go off during the festivities.

much shorter. approximately sixteen inches shorter.

it's this one.

Attached: snap you like dry straw.jpg (540x637, 151K)

>I wish I liked anime. Then I could have something to hunt for at least, some direction. As it is, I have nothing.
The thing about anime s that here is enough of it to accommodate almost any taste so try checking out some more mature stuff like welcome to NHK.
I sometimes imagine her weight on my body and what she might smell like.
I never expected to be waifu fag but here I am.

Attached: c3bd11a653d03eb74853938dc0ba6a70.jpg (235x225, 9K)

Well, good night /waifu/, I'll talk to you all in the morning maybe. Probably. I don't really know. I hope you all dream of your waifus tonight, I hope I do.

Attached: Kotori_Itsuka.jpg (1000x563, 62K)

>Welcome to the NHK
Well, I will say it was far more tolerable than Love Live or Yuru Yuri . Problem is that it still feels very mundane. It is missing that hook. I am not even sure this medium can have something to interest me.

>spoiler
You watched LL? Which "part"? And how far did you get?

Tried watching the first eight minutes of the first episode. Just wasn't hooking me.

I can understand why you wouldn't like it then.

me too, user. me too.

>you have been muted

that's fair

Attached: hermannco (2).png (506x810, 212K)

Nods. the combat heavy / anger anime trope didn't feel much better .

Sorry I failed you.

It is alright. It seemed kind of boring to me too.

Were you watching Sunshine or the original series?

>Are there any fans of your waifu you don't like?
Mainly the ones who only like to lewd her, who don't even seem to like her at all.
I've been busy so I didn't get to post but I lurked at times. Also I'm really sorry about what happened to your dog, losing someone dear to you is really painful and no one deserves that kind of feeling. I hope it doesn't affect you on your auditions, you've been practicing a lot and you really deserve success

None of us have much experience on playing so I can't tell. Though she was shown to be pretty fast thinker on a manga.
Her design the first time I saw her, which made me wonder why she was on the berserker class
Not official but I've heard some fandubs, which are pretty good since they get her calm and cheery tone. I still prefer her japanese voice because I really like Taneda
I'd try to talk to her to show my interest on her and get to know her better, hopefuly she'd either notice that or know that I'm hiding something from her.
Depends on what you think about handsome, she's really cute but I also like the elegance she has while wearring her normal outfit
Burn things with her mouth
Taller since nips are all short, she's just 158cm
Just got this one from twitter, I love the cute clothing this artist gives her.

>I never expected to be waifu fag but here I am.
My life right now

Attached: DxcJTszVAAYs4vb.jpg (768x1024, 108K)

I was in the top three best chess players on my highschool chess team so probably i know its gay pls no bully
That adorable little smile. I can see her cute little embarrassment even through small things like that
Japanese >inb4 weeb
Id talk to her and try to act like a normal person become her friend and slowly seduce her overtime just like normal fags do
I think we all know what im gonna say to this one
Play with her band
Im about 6 or 7 inches taller than her
I would but my collection is on my laptop and im on my desktop
sorry user, but an old one will have to do
It depends on the topic derailing and how long the thread is derailed for
I dont cry unless im drunk but i do feel bad when i think about how cold my daki is sometimes
Goodnight kotori poster

Attached: 1527146758977.png (1280x905, 276K)

>somewhat deep
that's a cope way to say that your waifu sounds like a boy

>I never expected to be waifu fag but here I am.
I never expected either, but hot damn, looking back at my childhood I never had a chance.
My first crush was Usagi, yes, Sailor Moon. I would cut any picture I could find of her from magazines and hide them inside LEGO manuals. Mom and grandma never found out, I had high level stealth even back then.

>his waifu doesn't sound like a boy
Get a load of this fag

Well im going to bed
One last Mio to keep the threads safe while im gone
She'll defend from raids, /vg/ fags, redditors, dying threads and hordes of goblins
Goodnight /waifu/

Attached: tumblr_naremnA7Cf1tona7yo1_500.gif (500x335, 418K)

Post waifus eating tasty food.
Have a good night Mio poster!

Attached: 827ab4068296d93d7230504972962c2b.jpg (564x564, 38K)

That's an interesting question, and I think we should explore it some more. I'll start: What mental disorders do you think leahposter has? I'd have to guess it's autism combined with being raised in a shitty household.

Good morning /waifu/. We finally got snow, even if it's just a little bit of it.

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

late posting cause of a fucking power outage

Attached: 5657d1ac46f06b72795b2ab2673aa6ab.jpg (480x533, 34K)

>We finally got snow, even if it's just a little bit of it.
I wished it snowed where I was its just cold as hell.

Attached: winter Yuri.jpg (564x846, 104K)

salutations, so many of you that I don't even know

ah, you send them over discord? I'll add you real quick

you draw good bruh, I wish I could, I have good ideas but can't express them

Tbh Alice fits a type for me so I'm not surprised

I'm good, thank you

A little bit more than a month's worth, though there were some that weren't numbered

Not bad

them fanbois and fangirls who like like the s-oyim. One turkish girl who posts screenshots like polebro does but she cringy as fuck, even put in her bio when American replied to her comment, shit ridiculous. @ was alicexmadness if i remember good. Yea, such cringy fans are shite andm ost of them are like that, probably tied to sjwism

quite literally, however if you are like polebro and try to look up art and shit you're gonna run into nasty shit 90% of the time

What makes you feel unwell my friend? Anyways, your beliefs are similar to what I believe. Polebro sees Alice probably a little different than I do.

lol u ghey

Attached: luv.jpg (1920x1017, 1.01M)

I love my dear Angela Ziegler. And hello to everyone else.

Mainly the porn artists and animators. I haven't seen other groups of "fans" other than those and the people who main her in-game.

>50560485
She is incredibly smart but I'm also really good at chess. It'd be quite close I think.
The very first thing was her hair. It stuck out to me before I even started falling in love with her
I once changed the voice language to French since I got tired of hearing the same voice lines in game and I quite love her French voice. It's pretty close to the original but has this suave feel to it. Gets me giddy.
Engage in casual conversations with her and show her that I'm interested in her field as well as my abilities in other related fields.
I prefer describing her as beautiful rather than cute. It just seems more fitting for the person she is. But to me she will always be a cutie.
"Tonight I will perform surgery with a butter knife."
Same height. She is German Swiss so she isn't that short. She is perfect just the way she is though.
Pic related is OC I made last night before going to bed. (inspired by one of Aliceposter's pics)

I don't like it but I don't exactly mind it either. I can more than easily ignore it. It's mainly because I feel left out.

I have the exact opposite problem. Whenever I hug my bodypillow I get way too warm.

Sleep well.

The snow here has finally started melting and I'm ecstatic because of it.

Attached: Angela180.png (1171x837, 1.38M)

>that coordination with those pics
ENEMY STANDO!?

I haven't played in a long time... But maybe

Nothing specific... Just the general experience

I prefer to keep my things OG.

well seeing that implies she suddenly appeared here from the 19th century, in a wholly different country and culture, she'd certainly need someone to show her around and arrange lodgings, no?

Cute.

probably sing because nice voice. Her other talent isn't exactly talent show material

Taller

here u go

she cute!

Robots are fractured. I don't even consider myself a robot, I mainly come here for these threads anyway

Not much, except when they really really fuck up so the thread gets shoah'd

I don't have one, but I do hug this one small pillow because mainly I find that a comfortable arm position since I sleep on the side

she cute too, but why all them so sad?

sleep well

then you wouldn't like it here, our females have the vocal range from the terribly high-pitched and kike tier nasal to eldritch chanting emanating from the well, on the same person

heh, good night

snowing here too, shit sucks desu

it is what it is, I'm always late anyway

but is it windy too? We have terrible winds here, all the way from Taiwan then funneled through a canyon for extra cold and stronk

Attached: stare.jpg (422x1023, 78K)

THE GOY KNOWS SHUT IT DOWN

i want to fall asleep in his warm arms

no clue, probably 50/50
his cute, smug looks
animalese (the best language)
wait for him to look at me, do a cute flirty look and hope for the best
both
live painting
same height
pic related

Attached: 70482627_p0_master1200.png (500x540, 226K)

Yeah it's pretty windy here too but mostly just cold.

Attached: c7a1b648c55cb313c6ce552c770437a7.jpg (235x234, 10K)

I can't play chess, though she'd probably kick my ass even if I could.
I think it was her voice, Courtnee Draper did a really good job IMO.
I actually haven't heard her other VO's yet. The French one would probably fit her well since she's canonically known to speak French, but I doubt anything would beat the English one.
We share quite a few interests so I'm sure we'd have lots to talk about.
Cute for sure. I think handsome is used to describe male beauty.
She can sing really well, so probably that.
Same height.
Pic related.

Attached: 05ke9K40vN.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Hello niggers.

Who here /despair/ ?

Attached: ura4.jpg (583x584, 60K)

Oops. Accidentally messed up the reply syntax. Sorry about that.

The day just started so I'm still hopeful.

Attached: Angela181.jpg (806x991, 110K)

I'm feeling despair just the other day I felt like my love has changed the kind of person I am but recently I have been acting out in ways I think are disgusting. I almost don't feel worthy of her anymore like I can't choose the kind of person I am.

Attached: Yuri Glitch (3).jpg (564x638, 34K)

I feel warm, pleasant sensation inside when I look at Susie and I think about her every day. Guys, is that it?

Am I furfag because of this?

Attached: Dw3eqV-UYAEPcxi.jpg (1451x2048, 198K)

I try to keep those feelings buried in the back of my mind as best I can. I've been reading about climate change and resource exhaustion in the past months and I'm genuinely scared that humanity is absolutely fucked. Even if the people in power tried to stop it they probably couldn't at this point. We're at our apex and and we might fall from it very soon. I can't tell if this is the product of my paranoid mind or a legitimate concern. Either way, here's some questions to end my post on a light(er) note.

>Through some magical arcane bullshittery your waifu has opened a portal from her world to yours, next to you, it'll close permanently in 20 seconds. It only works in one direction, so only things from your world can pass over to the other side.
>Do you go? Why?/Why not?
>If yes, what do you take with you?
>Regardless of your decision, what regrets do you have afterwards?

Attached: jmXlBkmUTU.png (1280x722, 994K)

>Passion. Intensity. You may suffer due to her, but you also hold a level of care and devotion I just am in awe about.
Thank you, user. As you may know, to me waifuism isn't just a sweet love as to me it also comes with sadness. But Alice keeps me motivated like one else could.
I remember someone posting her few months ago. Was it you?
>What would a couples counseling sessions with your husbando or waifu be like?
They would probably be related to my huge fear of her leaving me.
>What kind of problems would your relationship have?
She would probably blame me for not giving her enough freedom and wanting to be with her everywhere.
I know that being overprotective isn't good and you should give freedom to someone you love but I would be so afraid of something bad happening to her that I would want to go with her everywhere. I wish I could always be close to her. She would be my treasure and angel that I would never want to see get hurt. Maybe that is wrong but I would want to fulfil every single role for her (husband, father, friend).
Even worse, she could think that my love is fake and everything I do for her is just to have sex with her. I think that would hurt me the most.
>How would you try to amend those problems?
I would try to convince her that I just deeply care about her and I do it out of love. Maybe seeing her genuinely love me could stop my obsession.
>How often do you think they lie?
Not too often. She seems like an honest person.
>Does he/she feel bad if they lied to you?
I don't know.
>How high/low would your waifu or husbando's standards for your behavior be?
I don't know that but I'm sure I would try to be the best for her and change myself for her as she is perfect to me.
>One of you guys is pretty grim, but more in the realist kind of way.
Yeah, that's probably me. My friends also tell me that I'm rather negative but I see myself more of a realist.

Attached: Alice54.jpg (753x1062, 135K)

>Polish Aliceposter is extremely passionate about his beloved and always has something to bring to a conversation in the threads.
Thank you, Mercyposter. But I'm not sure if I add anything to the threads as usually I only answer questions.
>If only one loves, and they have hundreds of other candidates who love them, then you are just hurting them with your love, since you are comparing yourself with hundreds of others who would be much better for them and thus stealing a slight part away from them. Love is not about hurt. Ergo the best choice is to fight love and eradicate it, snuff it out to prevent hurt.
If I understand you, I can assume that as usual you are too much willing to give up. You must realize that to me love is a force that pushes me forward to be worthy of Alice even if currently I am not. I know that there are thousands of others who adore her but through giving up I wouldn't prove my love for her. If she was real I would fight to be with her.
And real love isn't something you can get rid off easily. I tried.
>Some individuals just don't want to hurt and cannot bring themselves to fight, they rather let others get happiness.
I normally wouldn't fight for some girl I like. But when you love someone, your feelings are entirely different. Maybe one day you will understand that.
>Polish Aliceanon is very dedicated to his waifu.
Thanks. You seem to genuinely love Elizabeth, too.
Nice animu Alice you got there, friend. I tried creating her too but it just kept loading endlessly.

Attached: Alice63.jpg (470x680, 231K)

>the day just started

I never went to sleep last night. Been up all night achieving nothing, feeling lethargic, unable to sleep and generally being unproductive.

How do you muster the energy to do things? Even the things I want to do I can't seem to bring myself to do them.

Attached: 424b66c66f61db5c5dca34b465783455.png (1280x1168, 702K)

>I see you have started the questioning too my friend!
In the past I used to ask question too
desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/49126204/#49127317
But seeing as majority of people didn't approve of that type of questions, I simply stopped.
I'm probably in minority on this one but I prefer answering those hard, philosophical questions about concepts of love, trust, betrayal, sacrifice etc. Like the one I had asked there.
>But why do you think you are trash?
>You also mentioned that Alice might disdain your family for not being rich, despite the fact that 21st century poor still appear unfathomably wealthy to her if they have a fucking TV man
Well, just look at her. How could such a perfect being settle for someone who posts on Jow Forums? She could have anyone she would want. And I can only imagine how many models, chads or ultra rich men would want to take such a beauty from me if she was real. Sometimes there is just no sense in deluding yourself. And I'm pretty sure she would love someone else.
Just imagine being in her place. Some average girl is obsessed with you and absolutely loves you but you are so perfect that you could be with almost anyone on Earth if you wanted to.
>Admit it, you're happy I didn't make you do that thing you did that one time, don't you?
Indeed I fucking am. You saw my burst of autism and I hope it will never happen again. I'm just glad we can both post in peace.
>How do you guys deal with the fact that she's not real?
I have accepted that as her flaw. It's really hard to but I try to enjoy life and when something nice happens I always think "This is for you, my love. I wish you were here."
>What's your waifu's biggest fear?
She says she fears nothing but I presume she is afraid of going completely insane.
I find this picture to be pretty comfy.
>You and the other Alice poster always give such thoughtful responses.
Thank you.

Attached: AliceComfy.jpg (999x799, 95K)

>Have you ever fallen for a girl you didn't expect to?
Well, she is my first true love and I certainly never expected to fall in love with a fictional character. I thought that waifufags are ironic and it's just impossible to feel love for someone who doesn't exist.
>Are there any fans of your waifu you don't like?
I wouldn't call them fans but there are A LOT of people that want to only have sex with Alice and I absolutely hate those fuckers.
>I prefer to remain blissfully ignorant of what fans of my waifu do.
I'm the opposite. I prefer the hurtful truth.
Probably not. She seems to be interested in it as her father played them a lot with some other guys so I believe he could teach her a bit. I always try to eliminate every piece without much thought.
Her face. Oh man, I have spent so much time on just looking at her face from every angle while playing for the first time. I couldn't get enough of her beautiful face.
Her English voice is 10/10 but I also really like the French one too. She canonically knows a bit of French so that is also why I started to learn it.
Depends on the situation but I would immediately approach her and maybe ask her about some stupid shit like where I can find this or that. And then I would try to transform it into a small talk.
Cute obviously.
Spining a knife on her finger.
I'm not very tall but she seems to be shorter than average people in XIX century so I'm pretty sure I would be taller than her.
Here.

Attached: Alice224.jpg (1080x964, 139K)

Possibly, she isnt shown to be a tactical genious and usually rushes in unless given a order so its probably even chances between me and her
Her personality and how adorable she is. She was so nice and cute she stuck with me
>If your waifu/husbando has been dubbed in multiple languages, which is your favorite? The origional Japanese is best, as her voice is cuter and more genuine sounding while the english one kinda sounds half asses. Still sounds nice though.
I think that varies on the setting of where we meet but id just start talking with her and try to move the conversation on to guns since she is part one so i can try to have her more into me
Cute. Galil is a cutie-pie.
Something involving precise shooting like the people who shoot cards in half or something
Taller, but not sure how much as her height isnt exactly specified

Attached: 3595_TPrO1NEK.png (600x600, 176K)