MBTI thread

"Are INFJs good for anything?" edition

Attached: 1532032332671.png (483x470, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/02Nke
youtu.be/xG-xT8ISRxU
wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Dimensionality_of_functions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

INFJs are good for the world!

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c005 (v02) - p011 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2176x3056, 1.74M)

Yes! For being my future girlfriend!
t.ENTP

Course we are. We're one of the major forces for change if we don't go insane on our own idealism

I'm starting to want an INFJ girlfriend again. You're insane but you're insane in the best ways.

t. INTP

>F
>useful for anything but slave labour

If I somehow get out of this chronic depression, will I finally have a reason to get out of the house other than to go to work?

>INTJ
HOW THE FUCK DO I GET A GIRL TO SUCK MY PEEN

Attached: D8592237-0EA9-49BA-B019-67B5A67D562D.jpg (468x431, 19K)

tfw tried to fall asleep but haven't been able to yet.

By the way, what about my post made you think INFJ?

Attached: Sophie21.png (1920x1072, 784K)

INTP here
jump in a vat of acid you massive faggot

Attached: IMG_0211.jpg (1700x1100, 259K)

i want to fuck ENFJ girls

-intp user

MBTI mental illness charts for each type

imgur.com/a/02Nke

Which reminds us that everyone who hates ESFJs hates them out of envy and societies hate of NTPs is fully justified and done for good reason. Bullying was a necessary evil after all, keep defending humanity ESTP chads.

ENFJ here. No. They are not.

>ENTPs are apparently serial killers waiting to happen. They are the unhealthiest extrovert.
Oof. Still could be worse I guess.

>ISFJ with BPD and AvPD
huh, so much for "far and away the healthiest introverts"

Attached: 8d7b973557a95b395df3ce9773771ef0.jpg (689x1331, 361K)

So what I get from this chart is that ESXX are the most boring of types?

No my friend, not having literal mental disorders doesnt make you boring. It makes you mentally healthy.

Cod! You've finally made your debut.

Attached: Sophie5.jpg (910x1194, 312K)

Figured it'd be creepy to post, as if I was stalking you or something, but I suppose it's even creepier to do it without posting.

>creepy
What do I look like, a girl? The C word isn't one I ever use. Besides, I'd stalk your posts if there were threads where I knew that you were a regular.

Attached: Akari2.jpg (1920x1072, 191K)

INTJ here. I'm finally coming out of my shell a bit after losing weight and getting Jow Forums and girls are actually starting to approach me. This is a really odd feel, even though I've thought I wanted it for ever I'm not sure if I do anymore.

I literally just want a simple, average gf to be there for me while I make millions with my software

Attached: 264.jpg (1080x1349, 1.72M)

INTP, took the Myers Briggs test in college.

lol good luck in life losers.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-21 at 11.47.57 PM.png (1436x1260, 155K)

I reaaaaaally doubt this shit when ENTP has only 1 in narcissistic
And , correct me if Im wrong, but no one scored high in dependent ? wtf

What's the infj meme? Ive been taking those tests every year since I was 14, 21 now and I've always gotten it. What are the memes behind it? Is it autismo or something?

Attached: 1547468252162.png (1104x1108, 1.15M)

When the Ti-Ni loop hits

Attached: 1511666545396.png (808x805, 817K)

MBTI is pseudo science. You guys may as well be discussing your star-signs and horoscopes.

Attached: 15dyez.jpg (1000x1000, 433K)

INFJ are good for loving and hugging. uwu

Attached: uwu.png (850x579, 521K)

Why not use that double whammy of genius functions to discern the nature of the universe, among other things

How many fictional INFJs do you guys notice?

Attached: nagito.jpg (225x350, 32K)

85 IQ analysis.
Do you think echoing this same vapid criticism that's posted in every discussion of MBTI anywhere makes you seem like some kind of intellectual skeptic? It doesn't. Fuck off.

Fuck off armchair psuedo-intellectual, science is very jewed

yes, ur an istp. at the least, you wouldnt be bored

When the Ni-Fi loops hit

Attached: 1545053397087.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

You need to fight in a war. I also want to fight in a war sometime. After i have done some of the things i want to do before i risk death at least.

Attached: based.jpg (730x1095, 161K)

When the Fi-Si loop hits

Attached: feels.png (633x758, 16K)

>intp is the unhealthiest type

INTP #1 INTP #1 INTP #1

lost my enfj lover a month ago but i just had a great first date the otherday and found out they were enfj. im making it boyos.

t.intp

Attached: luigi-luigi-38673669-419-310.jpg (419x310, 16K)

>intp
>only 115iq

oh no no no no no nooooooooooo

my iq is legit sub-100

because none of the personality types "criteria" correspond totally with dependent

INTPs are the truest robots
>intp with mental disorders

all the uncommon/rarer types, especially intuitives, are labelled more mentally ill. the whole notion of mental illness is pretty unfounded,it's treated like actual "illness of the brain".

When the Ne-Fe loop hits

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

For a time before they get tired of pretending to be the person they think you want them to be and inevitably betray your trust acting in a manner that seems terribly out of character becuase you never really knew them as they let all the selfishness and frustrations they've let built up and suppress explode out in one great big bridge buring. For some reason they don't seem to get that people can see those walls they put up and know they are being insincere or at least less then honest and it's wanting to know the person beneath the facade becuase they act inviting that draws people in. Of course they're lonely when they never let anyone know them. I don't have pity anymore. Their suffering is self inflicted.

Tfw entp and want entp bf and entp boys don't like entp girls
:(

I kind of think that too, but I took that one test 3 or 4 years ago and got INFP. Then after going through pretty major life changes got the same thing again years later, and putting answers that seemed contradictory to my personality. Also horoscopes are sometimes on point.

I simply can fathom such relationship
Maybe at least the sex could end up being good?
I dont even know how an entp friendship works

Well it works that whenever one of them shows any feelings, it turns the other one off. So it's always one sided. But when they're together they have a lot of fun. Sadly it just ends in sadness

do entps like intps?

i like entps

I had an intp bf and got really bored. It frustrated me that he was not doing productive things and going out and being active. Intps are cute though.

>cute
god damnit i always get this bullshit i hate it

INTP bf ENTP gf could probably work if the INTP was willing to do shit. probably better as a fwb type relationship if anything to just be able to bullshit around with someone similar, but idk i can't see it working long term unless someone makes a compromise. very similar types, but too different in basic things.

Romantically? nah, I cant pardon the lack of energy

I'm an INFP wageslaving away. Will I ever amount to anything in life?

Attached: 1530673807638.png (950x1150, 107K)

>INTJ the second-most mentally ill type and is very high on obsessive-compulsive
Yeah this is accurate unfortunately

Why are you even asking?
You already know the answer.

Attached: 1532794131534.png (480x280, 100K)

Probably not. We're no good at playing the game since it often requires you to look out for yourself at the detriment of others to get ahead. It's like that old MBTI image macro says "faeries in a world of ruled by barbarians" and all that. I wish I could be that sort of selfish instead of the almost totally incapable of forgiving someone who hurt me or let me down unless they recognize my feelings are juat and valid and are truly sorry sort of selfish. Uncompromisable morals are a shit but it's how it be.

a nice day for a reminder that INFPs and INFJs will inherit the Earth

Attached: 1535184136011.jpg (2560x3070, 470K)

I don't want to share the earth with INFJs though. In my personal experiences despite who they want to be and tell themselves they are they're terribly materialistic. Maybe it would be better if they were surrounded by INFPs but I don't think they'd take kindly to all our moral judgments.

I really like INXPs

it is moral judgments that INFJs seek

youtu.be/xG-xT8ISRxU

Here's a lonely INFJ female, she's thirsty as hell but nobody wants her. Go flirt with this lonely INFJ mommy...

Of others, not themselves.

>Being a feeler or a sensor
I cant imagine what its like being that subhuman

that's what they seek intentionally, but not subconsciously, subconsciously they need divisions to be able to work, and INFPs are the only ones who can present that to them without hurting them, and INFJs are the only ones who can accept that from INFPs without hurting them, they are ying and yang

God I fucking hate avatarfaggots, especially ones with moe garbage as their avatar (aka every avatarfaggot because all of them are mentally ill).

Except as ENFP, but most INFJ are after a ENTP. INFJ want comfort in other INFJ but run away, I've tried to befriend fellow INFJ but they ghost me and act awkward which makes me sad because it's like they hate themselves and they shouldn't because INFJ are awesome, there are a lot of lonely INFJ women out there and they're attractive but nobody wants them. I mean nobody wants me as an INFJ male but whatever.

as an infj, i'm pretty fuckin useless, man.

Well there was this one guy...

Attached: 20190122_094035.jpg (578x460, 95K)

Whats wrong with xSTPs?

Attached: 1457093904354.png (565x687, 626K)

Will the non-NPCs please stand up?

Attached: NPC MBTI.jpg (729x1024, 100K)

Where did you get these numbers? I thought INFJ is supposed to be the rarest type?

Apathetic and motivationless ISTJ here, how do I do anything?

Attached: Homura.png (190x266, 42K)

looking at the difference between INTP and INTJ, most mental illnesses are reduced except for obsesive compulsive, I'm wondering if committing yourself to a hobby or goal allows you to ignore or work through depression/anxiety/general mental issues.

Attached: 1527008661252.png (747x686, 62K)

>tfw ENTP
>prefer to be alone, but have no problems in social situations, can be in groups, just don't feel joy from them and it's all blank
>would like to socialize a lot with 1 person to not split our attention between multiple people
>talk too much, show too much attention, get too invested in their life and overwhelm the person because of autism

Attached: 1472634612110.jpg (717x960, 126K)

>npc famer

iktf fellow ENTP bro

Attached: 1542562941981.jpg (1384x640, 45K)

>hes an isfj
I'm so sorry bro... One of the worst types for sure.

is sophieanon flirting

>autism
>doesn't feel joy from group social situations
>extrovert
Stop lying to yourselves, INTPs

Attached: 1483789701831.jpg (600x627, 67K)

Who is this Cod fellow and is he trying to steal my gf(male) Sophie?

there
>blox54548654

Attached: Disorders.png (2912x2412, 536K)

It's what the test says. But it seems the E and I margin is extremely small for me. The nuage horoscope might be off I guess.

Attached: 1547984454214.jpg (462x406, 18K)

gee you think?

I can't get over how well these fit
ENTP Summoner and INFP Druid are perfect

>when the Ti-Si hits

Attached: 1536733512882.jpg (911x789, 317K)

Just a nit-pick but AKs generally don't lock the bolt when emptied.

Attached: AK-103_MOHW_for_OGA.png (512x308, 80K)

What is he holding? Is it a staff/spear? Is it the handle for a placard that says "traps r gey"?

>having a slut as a gf(male)

>societies hate of NTPs is fully justified and done for good reason.
'and in the second place, the revulsion of the masses for every outstanding genius is positively instinctive.'

wikisocion.net/en/index.php?title=Dimensionality_of_functions

Attached: 1498842862044.png (726x860, 855K)

INTP, doing the same. Underpaid af, but coworkers are fine and work is interesting/intense. I feel myself like mentally challenged though due to inexperience in the field, low motivation and non-existent esteem.

Attached: alteredcarbon-4.jpg (930x1386, 1.22M)

>Sophieanon
>slut
Just because she(male) is friendly doesn't mean she(male) is a slut. I'll have you know that myself and my (boi)fiancee are both virgins and will remain as such til marriage.a

>rogue
>enthusiastic
>always find a reason to smile

what

Redpill me on inserting cubes of ice up your anus

i am entp, i have pointed at a typo, silly

Even if I'll botch the term 'slut', Sophiefag acts like histrionic cunt with intense desire for attention. I'll be glad to either see him step up his game and improve himself, or die from anal rupture caused by nigger dick

Melt them a bit to soften the edges or it'll hurt.

>Sophiefag acts histrionic
no he doesn't lol

very rude
where did sophieanon hurt you exactly?