Drinking thread

Yeah... I'm drinking.
If you are too, join me and lets talk about our failed existence.
I lost my gf and just recently gob a job yet I feel that nothing at all was acomplished.

Attached: 1545968627816.jpg (1024x384, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMWzYip6R30
youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7hGOC8c4c
youtube.com/watch?v=yJ6uoSm4XQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm so sad. I don't find anything fun. I can't even stick to a hobby. I've lived with myself for so long. I've dealt with this for so long. I want to feel better but I hate improving myself. I have no passion. No drive to leave this chair. I feel like I have so much to offer but every time I try I overthink and then I end up believing I'm still so inexperienced and primitive. I want this to end. And I won't get a job. Fuck you dad

Attached: 0e0fdbea22f28e84de9c43a463519c871467750813_large.jpg (200x200, 22K)

I see... Don't do anything you will not enjoy, friend. How about drinking then? I find it makes things easier.

I'm gonna be completely honest with you guys. You need to find God. Many, many, MANY people have been able to give up bad habits once they genuinely turn to God. I highly recommend a seventh day Adventist church. They aren't hypocrites, take the Bible seriously, and are some of the nicest people ever. Please, save yourselves...

I'm drinking Jack Daniels right now. Feeling pretty tipsy but still thinkable.
I have a sort of grandiose philosophy that guides most of my decisions and hobby choices. There was an icon that I met a long time ago who I admired for his hobbies and interests. He was so beyond me though. So every day I've attached myself to a goal of becoming like him, if not imitating him. Sometimes I do the latter. But usually I'm met with bitter success. And i'm left with a bunch of hobbies and games that I feel like I've feigned interest in for so long. I kind of resent that. Nothing I've ever done was organic. I'm living a lie. Thank you for speaking to me.

Thanks but no thanks. If it makes you sleep better at night, then fine. But I see no reason for myself to believe in something I have believed to be false based on all the information I have obtained in my life. I wouldn't be able to live with myself. I don't need to be religious to become who I want to become. My parents attempted to make me religious when I was younger but their motivation to attend waned and as I grew I realized they were only doing it because it was the norm for boomers to go to church.

Attached: k3B5dq8.png (577x369, 221K)

I'm going to have to move out of my parents' house soon.

I feel sad.

I like my parents and I like this house.

I know I am going to cry a lot when I move.

Drinking Whisky sounds fun. I am just miserable, coz I cant sleep right now.

I had two and a half weeks to prepare for an exam, but I have already wasted 2 weeks with nothing,and I have 3 days left to learn everything what we have learned in this whole semester.

I dont want to do this anymore... I would be better of dead.

The more I stay in this boring relationship the more I want a goodnight kiss from a .44

Fuck.

I am quitting for a while. My liver aches and I think I may be killing myself.

I recently got hired as a chef for an upscale facility working 10 hours for 5 days. Really cuts into my drinking and free time. Only bonus is that I get to juice on the job every Sunday with some of the other chefs de partie.

What hobbies do you pursue?

I'm drinking because I never had a gf nor a good job, I'm pathetic trash and no matter what bs I try or believe, everyone don't give a shit but only look down on my effort, treats me like human garbage for being, in objective physical and mental ways worthless, until some day I burst and now I'm full of passive aggressive hatred. I'm a sack of shit that loves to remind people of their own mistakes, because I'm a bottom loser who's got nothing else to lose anyways. I'm the fucking inferior clown retard who realized he's got nothing to win after all this long way, and I'm fucking bitter

I might be a worthless sack of shit, not even my parents would cry or feel proud when I kms for good after earning my right past some fight, but I don't think that means I should have no fucking dignity in the way. But people just enjoy making a feast of others misfortune until they fall themselves, which is the one skill I'm hopeful to use and bring others to enjoy misery and show me how it's done from there.

Do you think that will make you happy and fulfilled?

Watching anime. Playing video games. Attempting to write. Making videos. Music. My taste and style across all of these has been affected by my dream.

Those seem like creative hobbies. What's your dream?

Any power I can exert over someone brings satisfaction, specially for a resentful loser who barely knows how it feels to win or not being left out no matter what I do. It's been a long journey to recognize it, specially after being long in solipsistic conformism. Just watching around sociopathic winners who never had to know the same misery I had, yet giving me lectures to keep me shut broke me in the long run.

In some way, teaching people to be humble about their lives not being just up to their self made illusions is also fulfilling in a sense of justice. You're not only your choices but what you got from the world to make these, and we all get different cards. People rarely mind remembering those who got a worse deal and will just laugj and blame them as self indulgent for putting 10x the effort they did for same basic needs.

I've always felt I was on the lowest rung of the ladder and had to make herculean efforts to get to the second tier of Maslow's hierarchy of needs I always felt if I had company that would make the journey meaningful and more tolerable.

Sounds like you need to get active lil nigga. Pump some iron or go for a run!

Attached: 644FC1D4-793B-4AD7-AF36-4772C58520B8.jpg (491x491, 52K)

Based, that's awesome brah. I wish I knew how to cook and shit but all the food service jobs I had were for some corporate bullshit chain joints. Let's get this bread!

Attached: 1533344616584.png (850x620, 294K)

I'm starting a new job in sales in an industry full of Chads with a 15% success ratio because I graduated with a meme degree in finance at a subpar school (UTSA for all my 210 niggas). I quit my job working nights at a call center and this is my last week there. Wish me luck! I don't even care anymore, I feel like all my life I've been waiting for the shoe to drop but from working my bullshit job for a few months now, I just feel stagnant. I would rather fail than stay like this. We're all going to make it brah!

youtube.com/watch?v=aMWzYip6R30
This song is fucking great btw

Attached: ee25c50717653a43ea32b8e0d4d96b05c14ed830_hq.jpg (1024x576, 41K)

5 shots in in about a half hour. The shit on my mind
>crazy live in mommy "gf" that is absolutely fucking nuts
>we get physically violent with eachother
>i assert my dominance verbally
>sex is fan-fuckin-tastic
>realizing none of it is worth it at all
>reverting back to full anti-social mode
>dont even talk to my family really
>had to bum money off my dad to pay car insurance
>neet etc
>on the verge of suicide
>realizing im legitimately psychotic
>dealing with rapidly developing schizophrenia
>want to take 5 more shots of vodka in the next half hour
>remember i did the same thing last night and threw up but kept drinking anyway

And the real sad thing is that my list doesnt end there. It just goes on and on. and im a christian man. But sometimes it really feels like God just likes to play tricks and intentionally throw you for a loop just to watch you suffer. Because thats all i feel right now is suffering. In so many more ways than id like to admit.
>shots going down

Attached: end it.jpg (600x483, 161K)

are you literally me? I just got off a 2 week break because my liver was hurting so bad. I got blood work done to see if anything was wrong with me but it was all normal thankfully.

Go see your doctor and get checked out and keep up the break. You'll feel better for sure. Though admittedly my liver still hurts, but i think it was more in my head all that time because i dont feel it anymore after starting to drink again. Take care of yourself man.

so are you trying to kill yourself or what? Seems like you got it going steady. why do you want to give up?
i want you to give up to make me feel better about myself. You ARE giving up right?
>pic related
also that song is the song im going to kill myself to. Fucking super.

Attached: im feeling perfectly fine.jpg (700x466, 79K)

Sink or swim BABY!!!!! We're all gonna make it though.

>Seems like you got it going steady
Nah, I live paycheck to paycheck as of now while living with my parents. Also I drink everyday until I go to sleep and have gone to work blitzed plenty but played it off legit :^)
But that's all fine, I'm exactly where I'm at. I'm happy to have been blessed with everything I've experienced for better or worse and I'm grateful for all the love I've ever experienced in this life. Also my incel friend just told me he hit it off with a girl when he got to university! Proud of my niggas all day gang

youtube.com/watch?v=Qh7hGOC8c4c
More tunes for the Embracing the Meaningless of Existence jukebox

WE'RE ALL GONNA MAKE IT! UNYIELDING OPTIMISM IN THE FACE OF INFINITE BLEAKNESS! IF WE FAIL, THEY WILL SUFFER AND THAT'S BETTER THAN NOTHING DAMMIT

Attached: 1533254841148.gif (500x281, 1.86M)

>sink or swim

Oh it must be nice to be a functional walking black pill. It feels miserable doesnt it? Do you enjoy the suffering? because thats all that life really is it seems. Im glad you're making your way in the desolation of the world. user, i feel for you. I tried your life and i gave up. Ive got too many problems to make it possible for me to integrate into real life. Im happy that you got lucky. Keep on goin on. Live life for us user.

BLACK PILL NATION UNITE! NIHILISM IS CANCELLED. BLOOMER PRIDE WORLD WIDE!

I just wanna spread this to all the lads. Pessimism is cancelled. Sakurako posting is the future. The industrial revolution was a mistake, people are animals like every other living animal but we gained a sort of consciousness that causes despair unto itself. All philosophy is apologetic to this fact. But we can build something from what should never had been. If your ever in the 210 hit a nigga up. Let's start a commune!

youtube.com/watch?v=yJ6uoSm4XQU more tunes for the boys

Attached: sakurako is too reall.jpg (300x168, 7K)

I want to stroke your dick bro, no homo. The one true robot. You taste good. No homo.

Based. I'll bust in anything. I hope you feel my masculine energy. Sex is overrated though on a physical level. It's literally about the emotional connection made between two souls offering themselves to vulnerability with each other. I don't think you can be happy without regular sex and platonic relationships can only take you so far. God is dead and we'll live. Let's run to a future we can actually sustain, or spit on the ashes we create. I'm tired just sustaining, I want to create something to carry a legacy. GANG GANG

Attached: Sept7.jpg (1144x927, 144K)

Haven't drunk in a week. Going to the store now. Be back in a tick fellas

Attached: images.jpg (267x189, 8K)