Does anyone here have a fitness page on instagram...

Does anyone here have a fitness page on instagram? I go to uni and half the females here take advantage of social media and become brand ambassadors or sponsor products.
I was talking to a girl who has 8000 followers and she says she makes several hundred a week from it.

I rarely see guys take advantage of this. Not looking to make a career out of it just some side cash. Plus I'm sure it helps with getting laid.

Attached: 53419784_550941058647545_6555615889656212441_n.jpg (1080x1312, 90K)

Baby those feet are driving me crazy

Sorority sluts don't monetize their social media because they are fit and active, they do it because they are attractive.
As a male you don't have that same privilege. Good luck with your instagram, it will fail.

You rarely see guys do it because there is a significantly higher barrier to entry for males.

All women have to do is not be beat in the face and not be fat. Men have to be Greek gods and have a good personality.

>guys taking advantage of this

Guys take advantage of the holes by paying the holes to be sponsored and advertise, the holes take advantage of their only value, being their holes.

Do you guys purposely upload photos of girls who date black guys or it is an INCREDIBLE coincidence?
Every time I search who the girl in op is I find out she's burning coal.

Attached: laurenworboys.jpg (1080x1292, 179K)

Polfags are still in the mindset that only ugly fat girls burn coal but the opposite is true.

just a coincidence goy

>Tfw There are no nice women willing to moderate my chat.

Women can easily take advantage of the fact that men want to jerk off to their pictures and earn money from it. It is much more difficult to be a social media influencer as a man

This board is filled with cucks to fetishize black men with white women. You are also underestimating how many white girls are actually dating black guys.

Attached: 1555667485266.jpg (743x1321, 213K)

They don't make shit
I worked for many companies as the person who hires instathots.
You don't get "sponsored" as in payment most of the time, you get free product which stops unless we see a return from your bitch ass.
Usually we give product or a referral link, and the REALLY dumb thots take free product which costs us basically nothing.

If you have a lot of engagement and followers, then you might make 10% of our sales off your referrals, which doesn't cost us anything.

If you are a huge name, only THEN do we actually pay you to promote shit for us. But we are talking large numbers. Then if we don't see the sales we want, we drop you and go on to the next thot for less money.

A lot of idiots want to feel special and say they are sponsored. Those are the ones that get a shitty deal.

Lastly nobody cares about men because your audience is smarter and cheaper. Women will spend $300 on magic tea and thotpants. Guys are cheap fucks and actually research things before they buy them.

Based on real life observation, 1 in 4 white girls is dating a nig.

When half the population is black and half the white men are faggots and numales, what do you expect

Oh and I forgot to mention that if the company is local, sometimes the marketing guy (like me) will use sponsorship as an opportunity to get close to a thot he wants to bang.
EZest way to get a number, show that you have some status in a company and a decent job.
I didn't offer any men anything because fuck em.

It depends where you live. My high school was 99% white so I was sheltered. When I went to college I realize how slutty girls really were.
I had a black roommate my sophomore year, this dude had a different white girl over every other day.

This. That girl lied to you or is really good at what she does. Followers don't mean shit, companies only care about engagement. If she had 8000 followers and made $300 a week then she must have a very loyal following. Press D to doubt.

As a female, all you need to do is take a picture of your ass in some tight outfit to get minimum of 5k followers. You might make is as a guy if you post "my amazing transformation" type of videos on youtube, promote it as natural (abuse steroids ofc) and shill your IG account. That's how most guys made it.

these. pol and fit is filled with incels who rarely leave their houses. Not every girl will burn coal in her lifetime but if you don't think the number is above 50% you are in denial.

its because they are always looking.
I was at the gym the other day and this 6/10 talked to me, I wasn't interested.
10 minutes later I see a gym nig who talks to EVERY girl talking to her.
Its just a numbers game and having low standards.
It also seems like you need to be a 9/10 jacked as fuck black guy to pull a 6/10 white girl

depends what country and place.
I lived in USA and it was more common there.
I was in Canada for a bit, and they had tons of blacks but you never saw them with whites very often. I think because Canada's whites are a lot of 2nd gen European immigrants who aren't as open as American whites.

>wears clothing that garners attention and clicks on her profile

>50559488
>poses with black guy to garner more attention from a black community that wouldn't normally be interested in another white model

Yeah it's called being aware of social trends you fucking autist. Black people in general are more into fashion and social media, which means that catering to the black community generates more activity on her affiliate links and sponsorship ads.

Whether she actually understands what she's doing is up for debate, all she knows is that she gets more likes when she poses with black guys.

How does seeing a black guy in a photo trigger you that hard, jesus christ.

b-but I thought a photo of 2 people together always beans they are having the sex?

Attached: 1508101088228.jpg (1200x883, 183K)

i've noticed an uptick in feet posters lately. not complaining btw

its that asian guy from asianmasculinity it is known

>Jow Forums on the left
>/fa/ on the right

some time ago he would make sort of offtopic threads with a pretty girl on the OP and then some posts later he would go like this is her with her asian boyfriend but people found out about him

and you can see a thread like this pops up everytime someone makes a asian girl thread or a fuck niggers thread

Attached: d48b206e471ca7e001dbe4590aefec31.jpg (1080x1300, 135K)

Black women are notoriously hateful of white girls dating black men..
Black guys don't care about you posting pics with another dude. They want ass pics.

What possible benefit could there be of posing in a shirt that says "no white boys"? That's a dumb bitch being a dumb bitch.

>good personality.
theres no personality test with instagram you fucking retard

yes black guys have no standards.

Imagine eating his ass while he sits on your face and gives you a foot job haha that would be so gay haha

nigger youre retarded here in switzerland like 80% of women burn coal. france, germany, nordics its like 90%

>Guys are cheap fucks and actually research things before they buy them.
100% chance htis post was written by an underage LARPer

She has no shame I love it. White girls love bbc fitcels refuse to believe it

lol

If a guy looks like that it's not even gay at that point. Guy in that pic is more feminine looking than most chicks. If you think about it, what makes a woman a woman it's the level of femininity and submissiveness. It's not even gay at that point.

haha you incel only women spend money on stupid things like makeup and health and beauty products.
Us males we research and buy proper products only like skins on fortnite.

there's no need to be upset

Attached: 1485597769.png (587x589, 482K)

>Mercedes needs new wipers
>man goes to auto store or online and gets aftermarket for $10
>woman goes to Mercedes for the Mercedes wipers (which are the same as the aftermarket) and pays $50
you know its true you fags

Also burning coal. Will you niggers fuck off already?

Attached: iskra.jpg (1080x1350, 131K)

No its still 100% gay but that's okay. Who cares?

Relax bro

Attached: 54512854.jpg (1080x1317, 196K)

>I rarely see guys take advantage of this.
oh sweet summer child, the rules aren't the same for men and women. Any non-hamplanet woman can set up an e-thot page and get tons of attention and followers because there are legions of beta fuccbois who will shower any hole they see with unending affection, even online. The same does not hold true in reverse. If you want to get attention online as a man, it doesn't matter what you do, you still will have an infinitesimally small chance of actually making it.

YOU JUST KNOW

I fucking hate this world god sometimes i just wanna take off and never come back live in a farm hit the local pub from time to time and ride my horse in my property fuck these hoes, and this life this is some bullshit im so done being depressed all the time

lmao look at the power that bitch has over you, and its just a photo

It makes me sad to see people happy when im not is all i guess i cant help it

why are you spreading propaganda so blunt?

>8k IG followers
She’s not getting paid shit lmao. If she had 80k maybe she’d be making some money. But 8k is a joke and no company is paying her to promote their brand. At best she just gets free shit.

t. Nigger

My girlfriend have barely 700 followers and she is getting so many offers for free clothes.
She just started workout out and it doesn't show at all. While I have been working out for 6 years. REEEE

Whats it like to have a gf with social media where she's inundated with thirsty beta's constantly asking her to fuck, post naked etc?
Genuinely curious

who, name, sauce
both for pic and 8k insta

Not sure how to feel about it. She sends me screenshots of betas telling her she is good looking/if she is single etc.

@laurenworboys

Attached: 14709709.jpg (750x750, 65K)

Oof you better have some hoes around too. If you give her the upperhand in the relationship she will fuck the first guy thats better than you
Just saying

Attached: 1544700571685.jpg (724x844, 255K)

Those feet look absolutely gorgeous and I'm not even a footfag

>t. conspiritard

Why would we have slutty instagram pictures of a happy and well-adjusted woman?

If *course* these women are whores who do nasty shit like burn coal, retard.

Attached: 1555421632198.jpg (421x427, 46K)

>
I know bro! I have the upper hand though.

Because black girls get mad and share the photo with their friends, black guys share the photo with their friends, white people get mad about it and share the photo with their friends, and autistic people on Jow Forums post it every single day.

And now, instead of being just another hot girl that goes to FSU, she's recognizable and popular. She doesn't care about what people think of her, she wants to be FAMOUS and get rich. It's the Kim Kardashian's business model, and it fucking works.

Here's mine:
instagram.com/tinder.sluts

It's a weird dynamic, especially if they are really into it. My ex-girlfriend posted a picture every 2-3 days, and had around 5,000 followers. On one hand it was funny because she would always show me DMs and when random guys would give her their numbers we would just laugh and laugh at how pathetic it was. But, when you get up to that level of followers, around 5,000-10,000, you kind of start to lose grip with reality.

You have so many people who would do ANYTHING to get in your pants, that you can do no wrong. If someone tells you that you made a bad decision, there are 100 guys right behind you willing to tell you that you're perfect just for a chance to fuck. And that happened with my ex-girlfriend all the time.

We'd date for 4 months, she'd lose interest and we'd break up. Then I would cut contact, she'd miss the free attention and she'd drunk text me the next semester and we'd date again for 4 months until she'd lose interest. Happened to me about 3 times before I learned my lesson.

I stay far away from pol but bro the Jews...

D E G E NE R A T E S
This is a blue board where we talk about fitness and health related issues. We idolize gay people such as Aniki and Gooby.

how. Money, status better looking?

with girls like that, you have to demonstrate on a consistent basis(irl) that you will be 100% fine/and can get another girl the moment you break up.

That's a Jew

That guy looks like a butch dyke and not feminine at all. Keep trying to justify and deny your faggotry though.

Tenda Spencer having a field day ITT. Probably butthurt because he saw WMAF in another thread

Attached: 8f7d38d75bc212b4c74121c9cc752a81315d18c1fee67e7cff492c7a8b13949e.jpg (432x426, 78K)