Zoomers are nostalgic for what was once widely considered the downfall shit era (Late 00s-Early 10s)

>Zoomers are nostalgic for what was once widely considered the downfall shit era (Late 00s-Early 10s)

How do you feel?

Attached: 1537151255803.png (1046x1140, 1.4M)

I feel great. I'm 19 and born after December 31 1999.

They're being nostalgic about the stupidest bullshit about early 2000's. Where's Bionicle and Linkin Park?

The stuff in the pic is Late 00s, not Early 00s.

People are always nostalgic about the past, even if it was shit.

I was born in 95 and a lot of that is relevant to my childhood

i still have a ds and play it regularly fml

I was born in 95 too and a lot of it is relevant to the end of my childhood, around the time I was leaving middle school.

Fuck, I relate to all of that hard.
t. zoomer

And anyway, people are always going to be nostalgic for the time they consider to be their childhood. There's nothing wrong with that, and it's happened with every generation and sub-generation in history.

I have a ds lite and a DSi that I play regularly and I've been seeing other people with them at school so it's not that weird. Then again maybe it's because I live in buttfuck Ohio where everyone is retarded.

The 00s were unironically good, but so was the 90s and the 80s.

Attached: 1543127776915.png (1000x1000, 496K)

>There's nothing wrong with that
There's everything wrong with your shit taste, kiddo.

Attached: repent.jfif.jpg (222x228, 10K)

lmao I really wanted one of those shirts but my mom said Pokemon had something to do with demons

>How do you feel?
I feel like I don't care about being elitist about which childhood crap is better

>Toby Maguire is the only spider man
Damn, maybe zoomers aint so bad

I don't feel nostalgic because my childhood sucked, although I only legally started posting on 4chinz a few months ago

>implying life was ever good

'98
read diary of awimpy kid
watched icarly
played the original ds (pokemon)
sometimes played club penguin
played smash on wii for a bit but more gamecube then xbox
watched some disney channel shows
watched some phineas and ferb
ive never played minecraft but alot of people i know did
idk what poptropica is
i had an ipod touch
played angry birds
and i cringe when i remember myself dancing along to gagnam style

I was born in 1990 and I liked a lot of that stuff myself.

Anyone else not fit one era? I've had a mixture of most eras beside the later ones since I was too old then.

Dude I remember when N64 and super nintendo for that matter came out. Everything after 99 was and is verifiably shit.