/DRUGFEELS/

Last Thread OD'ed

>what ya drinking or what you doing

>personally drunk as fuck and high as shit and playing vidya so pretty comfy rn

Attached: oof.gif (300x300, 194K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/nature-of-consciousness.asp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats not your mind that you're seeing buddy. Thats your brain on jacked up on drugs reaching unnaturally high levels of neurotransmission and tapping into higher frequencies of existance. You're literally seeing into other realms.

Anyone know if water diminishes your high on weed? Took 50mg edibles and felt it wearing off 2 hrs in, redosed and took another 5 and 2 hrs later I havent even reached my previous peak.

Drank 2 water bottles first few hours, I think I pissed back out my redose. Felt high get kinda stronger few min ago for a bit, but seriously what the fuck my tolerance is low I was hoping this shit would destroy me.

addygang

Attached: 1446927954944.jpg (1280x720, 39K)

Can someone make the next drugfeels title '/DRUGFEELS/: cocaine and cocaine accessories'? I keep trying to do this but someone always beats me to it.

where do i buy research chemicals

I'm actually one year sober but I'm going through a bit of a crisis right now. I was a meth addict in the past, but I was forced to get sober. Eventually I began to pride myself on my sobriety so I kept it going even past the point when I had enough money to go back on meth again.

While I was struggling with sobriety I used to kindle the flame of addiction by reminiscing on the good old days, sharing stories in /drugfeels/, posting on drug forums, etc. The problem is that I've said basically everything I've ever wanted to say about drugs, and now the only possible options are to either scratch the itch by going back, or just develop other interests. The problem is that it's really hard to develop other interests because nothing is interesting when you're used to switching on the desired emotion with a button.

Wat do?

>Just took 900 mg DPH
what am I in for boyss

i wanna try ordering something online for the first time
ive been looking at guides and about half of them suggest using a PO box but i really dont feel like going through the trouble
what do other robots usually do?
any other tips would be appreciated as well

a fucken shit time

Has anyone ITT done a high dose of DPH? What's it like? Do you really see shadow people/monsters/spiders and start talk to people who don't exist and lose your mind?

It wasn't the water you silly nigger

Attached: 228008_10150265792993313_5644613_n.jpg (570x250, 33K)

What are some drugs that are good for anons who are half-suicidal but not completely? I know that I do not like life on earth at all, however, I would like to try living in some sort of pleasant drug-addled alternate reality for a while before going full death mode. Any good drugs for this?

IN a similar boat dude but with alcohol. The sad truth I am starting to realize is sobriety is not some magic life fix. For the first few months the initial feeling from being clear minded, not withdrawing, and happy about the fact you are able to stay sober eventually fades away once you reach the year mark and you are just left bored and constantly thinking about how good drugs felt. theres no magic moment or momentary high from being X ammount of time sober anymore and it really sucks. alternatively going back to drugs will also suck so basically the moral of the story is if you ever develop a drug habit you are forever doomed to a life of feeling like shit wether you get sober or continue using

Coming down from meth now, what can I do to have a smooth comedown where I don't cry and feel suicidal like last time?

personally I drink alcohol on stim comedowns and it helps alot. benzo's are said to help to , but never tried it

xxanaxxx

Depends on how much you are ordering. If it's small personal amounts, you have good opsec, and the vendor has reviews that mention 'good stealth', you are fine ordering to your own address. Well, I live alone, no roommates to worry about. I wouldn't order to your parents house either. If you are ordering bulk amounts, maybe consider a drop house and different name. I would never do this because I don't need that much drugs, I don't know anyone to use as a drop, and it sounds sketchy as fuck, especially if it's weed (smell).

>sobriety is not some magical life fix
Yeah this. I quit drugs for a year, and was even more lonely and miserable. At least when I'm high all the time I can distract my mind from my shitty life and do a better job faking having my shit together

LSD.
1P-LSD
Shrooms

I don't have either of these D:

What about using them in lower doses and taking t breaks enough that you arent addicted? Because yeah once you get high you will always chase that feeling

So I got a quarter ounze for making edibles, does /drugfeels/ think its enough for 30+mg? Dont have a fucking clue of the thc%

>cant stop coughing
>actually have to buy Robitussin (DXM) for cough
>get a a bit high too
>mom has no idea

Attached: 789f3c10e9df9fece3f4a007951456f6.png (420x420, 175K)

How could you possibly have access to meth, but not alcohol?
It's literally sold at every gas station. I'd recommend going to get some before you come down too hard

>It's literally sold at every gas station. I'd recommend going to get some before you come down too hard

Booze didn't work for meth comedowns for me. Xanax did, but even then I needed a ton of it. Actually come to think of it a really huge amount of booze would probably work. But I mean, 10 glasses of wine didn't knock me out. I shudder to think what the amount of booze needed to cancel a meth comedown would do to your liver.

I have never drunk alcohol in my life. Plus I'm too young to buy it legally in my state

I don't do any hard drugs anymore, and even when I used to take benzos every day I never had a problem controlling my dose. Nowadays I just smoke hash, and am moderately stoned the entire time I'm awake. Considering the shit I used to do (any downers I could get my hands on), I can live with this. It greatly improves the quality of my life, and I've always been able to function normally on hash/weed

Attached: CbH6zHF.jpg (946x960, 83K)

yikes

sewdfawef

wait are you saying you're doing meth and you haven't even gotten drunk before? goddamn, I thought I was odd for having shrooms before weed

Attached: 1510766343512.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Yeah haha, it's weird isn't it?

Eastern Europe or American South?

how is dxm better than alcohol?

haha take that mom you bitch

Luckily the antidepressants I'm on make my comedowns bearable but I'd recommend sleeping as much as you can.

Cause it's like being high and drunk at the same time, i also sometimes combine moonshine with dxm, based combo

Whats some of the weirdest visuals you druggies have seen? I see these after taking 2 tabs. In fact I've seen these almost everytime I trip.

Attached: 3f8e164f-d39d-4471-ba65-fcb492179ff6.jpg (1168x657, 220K)

it all depends how much thc you can extract/are gonna use

similar boat. ive never smoked ciggarates or drank any alcohol and started smoking cannabis. hoping it stays that way

basically its preference. imo dissos are funner than downers

Got these damn foo fighters flying around me. The nazi ufos not the mediocre band. Stimulant psychosis ur adorable

Attached: foo fighter.jpg (350x350, 11K)

Not the weirdest but every time I do acid i see eyes everywhere, they're always blue too and slightly bloodshot, I'm not sure why.

>mom is crying again over me smoking weed
>mom is telling me i should grow up

YOU DUMB BITCH WEED IS MY LIFE NOW

Attached: 13213.png (624x464, 344K)

>posted a few days ago asking how long phenibut withdrawal last
>It's day 5
>Pretty sure it's over.
I haven't slept in fucking days so once this 100 mgs of dph and 10 mgs of melatonin kicks in I'll finally sleep. Had to work 10 hour shifts thru this whole ordeal. I still can't believe I got addicted to fuck gas station energy shots (sleepwalkers)... I'm retarded dudes

When I did 3 tabs, I saw the leaves on the trees change color to red, it was a trip. Also thought I heard sirens at one point and my friends faces were looking all extremely odd like their face were almost cartoon like in nature, like caricatures. The visuals were some of the most intense I ever had. I'd see geometric shapes in the carpet design and looking at the bathroom rug tripped me up, even just the concept of shitting and pissing felt weird to me. That we excrete these things from our bodies.

How do I stop vomiting from poppy tea. I dont even get that high yet I still vomit

i took 1250 mg of dph, havent slept in 9 days since starting to lose it, the shadow people are not letting me sleep splease help how do i sleep i cant, im so overtired and i took 50 mg melatonin and

Do 5-MeO-DMT and lets see if that changes.

I used to sweeten mine with a simple syrup. Honestly it's probably the taste that's making you sick. I mean a good bath taste like you're drinking a fucking chemical spill. That mixed with the nutty flavor is just fucking disgusting.

I smoked weed, did acid, and oxycodone (on separate occasions) before I drank

do you retards not realize melatonin doesn't work like this? higher doses are not more effective than lower doses. a proper dose of melatonin is 500ug to 1mg

how much phenibut were you taking?

Shits fucking awful but I am pretty good at handling bad tastes. Will try the syrup anyway, thanks. Although I usually only vomit a few hours after taking it so not really sure it is the only taste

About three grams a day for a month and a half. I'd take two of these energy shits called sleepwalkers. Now I could never find any actual information about how much was in them but everywhere I looked people all agreed that it was probably around a gram.

diphenhydramine hydrochloride is known to have adverse effects beyond 1200mg or so

you're right in the zone for a strong 'trip' if you will. lots of funny dissociation, enhanced music / sex, much slower time warp and teleportation powers will soon be unlocked
if you add weed, the hallucination capacity becomes nicely potentiated
once at a dose of around 350mg while smoking a blunt I stared at a black cat in my driveway for what seemed like eternity, only to really be about 30 seconds, and the cat never existed. i proceeded to turn around where i was assaulted by skeleton warriors, and i suddenly found myself in possession of a flaming enchanted 2 handed sword I struck them down with, much to my heart racing drug induced contentment with how things unfolded

I bought the 10 mg ones because they are fast dissolve and melatonin absorbs better sublingually

Study chemistry so you get to steal them from the lab just get a good alibi.

Attached: 128.jpg (1394x1858, 532K)

I'm constantly high. Haven't worked a job that I wasnt high at. And have been at a few that had "marijuana use" policies lol.

Pretty much smoke weed, work, fuck grill, and play vidya everyday.

Attached: images-4.jpg (162x311, 10K)

manchild dream

good lord man sounds like a little slice of hell quitting that.
Even taking phenibut only twice a week I start getting antsy if I miss a dose.

so is it worth taking? what are the other effects? will it have any big risks at 300-500 mg?

>where do i buy research chemicals
china

Dats ball lightning

The eyes are also a reoccurring visual. They scared the shit outta me. looked like pic related

Attached: raf,750x1000,075,t,101010 01c5ca27c6.u7.jpg (750x1000, 71K)

it's bad for your heart and probably your brain
but I've done it a handful of times and I'm not dead yet, just retarded

Just snorted bit of amphetamine after restful nights sleep(3 hours) after getting my morning cig and coffee. I`m supposed to be behind my desk in 41 minutes and start working but god how I hate it. Supply is also running dangerously low, I only have about 0,3 g left.

Attached: 1407829702965.jpg (317x379, 44K)

Highest LSD dosage?
400ug here.

800ug here

It is.

Only downside is I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere so cell-tower internet is all I have. Used to hate it as a kid because I grew up on dialup but the peace and quiet and no nosey Gestapo keeps me around.

Now if only I could get off my match-stick ass and clean. My house could be a candidate for neckbeard nests

Currently sitting on the bathroom floor. Surrounded by dirty clothes and trash.
Smoking weed and shitposting.

Attached: 1503714381027.jpg (1209x756, 128K)

why are you on the bathroom floor?
your internet toils sound familiar to mine, and i agree the serenity of the middle of nowhere is much comfier

very insightful posts about your lsd experience. i can tell it is a legitimately life changing and beneficial substance now

why do people take this drug unironically? its a fucking deliriant

It's cold. House has shit insulation and the bathroom being small is cheap and easy to heat. So I just sit in here for most of winter. Got a wood fire stove but only light it when it's really cold.

It was just a simple question about doses, chill out, I'm not trying to convince anybody anything about LSD

I think I'm interested in drugs for the novelty of a variety of different experiences. I've tried a relatively diverse collection of drugs and feel like I'm sort of unsure where to go from here. Basically of the most common drugs, I just haven't really tried stimulants or opiates, and I'm just a little antsy about my own ability to self control myself enough to not get addicted to them.
What's the most interesting, novel drug that you've ever tried, Jow Forums?

Attached: 1543642834668.jpg (1024x600, 34K)

People who write trip reports are attention seeking. Whats the highest you have done?
I know for a FACT you had ego death. What else happened?

Lol sure.. dude 420! drugs! blaze it bros! lol chill out man, its just a simple question dude

k..junkie

I feel the same, a big part of the enjoyment was trying something new, crossing drugs off my list. Now I've done most of them it feels like I'm coming to the end of the journey of discovery. Not that I don't still love doing certain drugs

Like if it wasnt for the invention of smart phones and high speed cellphone internet I'd still be bashing my head in trying to play games on Satalite internet.

200ug. Im too neurotic and anxious to do any higher desu

Drinking a local brew while downloading music from YouTube on the living room floor because I have no furniture.

Attached: Snapchat-1413466807.jpg (1512x2688, 835K)

6 tabs, maybe 1200ug

the high was incomprehensibly infinitely rising. the entire trip was coming up even higher than i thought was possible before. very uncomfortable for the first 4 hours. then, i entered what i call the toon world. i went colorblind to everything except for blue and purple shades. people transfigured completely into cartoon figures, and myself transcended from my flesh to become a floating point in the center of my brain, which must be the root of consciousness

later on as i was still getting higher the world turned into an infinite array of ever changing fractals and i was begging god to just make me sober

Trying them in different settings can be fun and a novelty. Although I am the complement to you and pretty much only do opiates and stimulants

no furniture cause youre 5 thousand pound macebook pro you got retard..learn finances.

That's pretty trashy desu

ikr. why would he even say that in the first place? schizo lookinass

Sounds quite cozy desu

>toshiba
>no furniture cus middle of moving

Attached: 1548124007233.jpg (236x425, 17K)

Anybody here try Salvia? I got some 10x. Dun smoked it a few months ago and the "oh that's why I never smoked this shit" is still fresh in my memory.

Attached: 9653172.jpg (900x900, 68K)

>which must be the root of consciousness

There is ego consciousness and pure consciousness.

>and i was begging god to just make me sober

Same here but i was begging my body for the trip to be over. 200ug and 100 tabs INBETWEEN THE TRIP. 15+ hours of tripping. 6 hours of acid head space.

Yeah it was an intense experience.

>get high
>go on omegele because no friends and lonely

Attached: 1526581912067.jpg (394x384, 71K)

>There is ego consciousness and pure consciousness.
always with some hippy interpretive SHIT with you faggots
i mean i felt the PINEAL GLAND MAN

>Salvia
Salvia is an atypical psychedelic.
Just do dmt or 5-meo and get it over with.

No. I got it from here

hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/nature-of-consciousness.asp

>Dats ball lightning
rad. They're my pets now.

Doing 180mg 4days apart, will I feel anything second time. Or is it going to hurt and not make me feel as good as the first time robots?

Attached: image.jpg (741x568, 180K)

Last trip I just laugh histerically while it felt like my face was falling off.

Other times I've had the lighter turn into a hot wheels car that I then proceeded to drive around on the floor.

And another where I spent 3min trying to explain to my roommate how I was inside my vehicle while also outside of it while talking to him. About mid way into the rambling I snapped back into reality and then re-explain wtf just happened to my roommate lol.

what is a salvia trip like, is it worth doing? ive done pills, weed, dxm, shrooms and acid

Complete bust. High never came back strong. Next time I try empty stomach no food/water rest of day

180mg what?

Mdma, my mistake. So will 4 days be an impact on my 180mg dosage of MDMA. It will be my first time prior to the 4th day also?
Thanks robots

Attached: image.jpg (750x891, 218K)

>taking mdma 4 days apart
oh shit nigger what are you doing

whats mescaline like? is it worth doing? i heard you can buy the cactus on amazon