Smoking?

If you have ever smoked, what age were you when you first smoked anything?

Im a bit curious.

Attached: Smoking.png (498x594, 122K)

gives a very small high sensation and a head rush and gives you a +40 coolness bonus.
Other than that it is highly addictive, a huge waste of money (depending on how expensive they are in your state) and cause several long term health problems unless you have god-like genetics. Don't start, because once the novelty wears off it just becomes another routine

No but it would only be useful for punctuating serious moments, by ashing the cigarette authoritatively

age 13, still a pack a day at age 27. money is my only concern.

Age 17 tried weed.

Fell in love with it. It helped bring me out of my shell for a few years, made new friends. Eventually stopped around age 20 because it started giving me bad anxiety/laziness and felt no motivation to do anything but order expensive weed online and eat junk food.

Then tried smoking cigarettes around 20 or so, tried smoking regularly to see what it was like. Rush was kind of interesting at first, then after a week, it made me very nauseous and dizzy, so I stopped. Then smoked once every few months and then never again since, 3 years later. Now I'll vape the odd bit of CBD but that's it.

Trips of unfortunate truth...

Used to be non-smoker until I turned 19, after that I`ve been burning trough 20-30 cigs dosage on daily basis. I should have never started to try going out to bars, Christ.

Started smoking at 15 didnt even inhale until 16. Now I go through a pack in like 3 days which could be worse I guess. Vaped for awhile but realized how much of a faggot I looked like doing it. Still vape sometimes while not out in public.

15 cigarette i puffed from a boy scouts summer camp, I miss those times.

15, quit at 20. Not worth it wish i never started

I had my first cigarette when I was 16 and stopped at 19 once I could legally buy them. I did however go onto be a degenerate stoner and I'm 25 now. I've wasted years of my life getting high.

17 is when i started smoking weed, 18 i started smoking cigarettes (only occasionally tho)

started when I was 15, started inhaling couple months later. Now I go through a pack in around 2-3 days and im 19 :(

At eleven.

weed when I was 16.
Never did any thing for me though.
Ive tried it 5 times and I never feel any different.

Attached: 1524717532009.png (239x211, 9K)

When I was 14 or 15 I asked my cousin for a cig because I had never tried one. I was expecting to get choked or something but it was totally smooth.
At 16 I started smoking weed with some hs friends and then took up smoking cigs. After I graduated hs at 18 and a half I moved away from them and nobody I made friends with in college smoked. Now I'm 23 and haven't smoked anything since 18. I'll probably smoke some weed again once I have a job and am living on my own but probably not much because it's a money sink.

At 12. Gf made me quit, I only smoke at social gatherings now.

Attached: 1546418162669.png (564x542, 108K)

I started vaping at 19. All of my roommates had juuls, and I used to hit theirs all the time so i got my own. A year later and I'm trying to quit since I wake up every morning and can't fucking breathe, and I have no endurance whatsoever for any kind of cardiovascular activity. Nicotine is a scam and a malicious business model, and I am a fool for buying into it.

I was 13. My first "party" at a friends house. They had beer and after getting tipsy someone offered me a cig. Said it made being drunk better. It did.

I smoked very rarely because access was tough for them. Didn't know anyone older. Until I was in high school. Smoked occasionally now. until i found weed

Spent 16-24 high everyday also smoked a pack every 2 days.

my favorite and the ultimate tier of cigs is pic related

Attached: turkishroyals.jpg (453x680, 181K)

Age 22. Literally zero cigarettes so far. Tried hookah a couple of times and almost fainted.

Quit being curious and dont smoke faggot.

26 and I don't smoke

I don't think it helped being that kid whose entire family smoked and being drowned in the fumes of the smoke while in the car didn't really do me any favors. I was the kid who always smelt like cigarettes all the time

a pack in 3 days man you got some god tier self control

shit taste spirits are better

First cig at 16 and loved it right away. Never got fully addicted, as I only smoke one or two a day. While I'm sure cigarettes have caused most people harm, without them I wouldn't have finished university. Every day on my walk to and from class I'd light one up, so that even on days where I really didn't want to go to class or was feeling anxious, knowing I'd get a cigarette out of it at the end made it worth it.

Do you still smoke weed? How bad are breaks for you by now? I've only smoked consistently for two years now and imagining life without weed is depressing, but at the same time thinking about how much I've spent and time wasted smoking is equally sad.

I smoked a newport 100 when I was 11. I started trading my yugioh/porkyman cards for packs with a 5th grader bc his older brother bought them for him.
I stuck with newports until I was 16 then switched over to spirits. They cost more but they're worth it.

smoked at ~14 because poorfag school
regularly started smoking cigarettes and weed at 16
23 and I can't imagine i'll stop any time soon

Smoked weed at 16
Munched my first durry at 17

>smoked like a chimney for the past 9 years
>tfw lungs hurt sometimes and i can basically always "feel" my lungs inside my body

Attached: 1450045125006.jpg (312x335, 14K)

started smoking around 15yo, quit when started uni, started again after dropped out of uni. I used to smoke 1-2 packs a week, but nowadays I am more depressed, so I smoke like 4-5 packs a week. I know smoking isn't worth it and I'll get cancer, but I feel less anxious and depressed when smoking

you probably were just inhaling properly, you draw the smoke into your mouth then inhale just straight air to get the smoke into your lungs, hold it for three seconds and release

started at 16 and quit at 23

started when i was like 15, now 20 close to 21. Close to quitting due to the fact that ciggies are fucking ridiculously expensive for me.
>aussie

Started cigs at 15 because peer pressure. I liked the headrush and it got me some friends

15 weed
18 cigarettes
still smokes two of them, i come from a family of heavy cigarette smokers and always hang out with people +5 my age so thats why too

Started smoking weed and cigarettes at 16 because we mixed tobacco and weed now 19 moved to cigarettes and weed very rarely because army and can finigh a pack in 2 days

Tried once at 16, didn't like it

You gotta start finding the import stuff. Maybe five or ten dollars cheaper.
Not knock-offs or chop-chop (that I know of), just mainstream international smokes.

or buy tabacco and roll up yours own ciggies
here in thirdworld fagland is much cheaper do that plus you have more ciggarettes because it comes in grams and not 20 or 10 ciggs like in packs

Weed a few times when I was 19. It was a miserable experience. Turns out I don't like holding smoke in my lungs. Didn't get high, either.
>inb4 you just didn't do it right bro
I don't care. I'm not interested in marijuana, I only tried it those few times at the behest of my normie friends.

I was 17, started with a big ol' cigar and didn't cough. That's one of my greatest achievements.

I quit weed a couple years back for a whole year and the first couple of weeks were rough. Since then I smoked for 2 years straight again and haven't smoked in a little over a week. This time around I'm having an easier time because I actually have some goals and decided to get myself a hobby. Last time I figured quitting would just magically fix my life but I finally figured out that shit doesn't just happen, you gotta make it happen.

13, weed, i would also go on my roof and smoke cigarettes. Tbh imo smoking weed/cigarettes isnt worth it i looking back. Glad to say ive been clean for 6 months

first cig at 13, weed at 15

I smoke cigs very casually and occasionally, maybe 1-3 packs a year. Mostly on nightwalks, when I'm stressed, or after a restaurant or eating out. No matter how hard I tried, I tried smoking a pack a day for 2 weeks when I first moved out, I was unable to become addicted.

I love dude weed but it's harsh on the lungs and makes me cough so I far prefer edibles, I usually bake my own firecrackers

weed first time when i was 17

I quit cold turkey 2 years ago and still want one every second of every day. But i FEEL better without. Its possable but not desirable.

Attached: never_knows_best_by_aizakmoon-d51g2wd.jpg (900x579, 69K)

started cigarettes at 19. quit about half a year ago (23) after cutting down with a vape for about a year.

Yes last day of Basic Military Qualification a guy pulled out a big thing of cuban cigars from Cuba I had one. was 18 at the time

My dad gave me a cheap gas-station cigar when i was 16 (no smoking age in my country, even though you can't buy it before 18).

>It was great btw, enjoyed it with little to no nausea.

(pic related)

Attached: 1539837206887.png (486x494, 92K)

I had one of those lousy gas station cigars on my eighteenth birthday and sat with a couple of friends on a hill at night to smoke with them.
Then I went through a brief phase of smoking nicer cigars every once in a while.
Now I just have a few cigarettes on Fridays with my smoker friend.
I had a tobacco pipe I'd smoke around my birthday but it broke.
I can't really get addicted because my lips and mouth become dry as a bone fairly quickly.

I have smoked intermittently since 15, I'm at arund two-three packs a week now

first smoke was when i was 19. had a paper to write but couldnt get any work done so i walked to a 711 about 10 mins away in a mild snow storm. took ages to light the fucking thing because my hands were frozen and i hated it. kept the pack because thought itd be a waste of money to throw it away. that weekend, went through it all while drinking/partying and realized they tasted great drunk. after a few weeks started smoking sober and that was 8 years ago now. quit again a few weeks back for meme ny resolution and while i regret starting it i would kill for a cig right now

ever put one in ur bum?

That's because they're filled with tar, friend. This is what happens when you smoke near a PC, you essentially have the same shit inside your lungs except black.

Attached: 757258.gif (400x300, 75K)

>tfw drink like a fish and now you can feel your liver, kidneys, and intestines
It feels disgusting and I want it to stop.

Age 27.

Cigar when I turned 18, to celebrate my birthday at the time
Cigarette ~20, college roommate used to roll his own to save cash. Used to have one when we'd go on walks in the middle of the night/morning, usually after drinking at the house.

Never smoke, other than a rare cigar for special occasions (usually at a special event like a wedding). Surprising, considering everyone else in my family has smoked habitually at some point in their lives. I could never justify the price and don't find it that enjoyable (at least to justify the price). Never have tried weed.

Started around 18ish. Quick cold turkey a few times. Been on it again for almost a year. About to give lozenges a try for quitting.

Had my first cigarette when i was 6 or 7 my older cousins forced me to smoke
Really started to smoke with 20 and got addicted with 22
I'm 29 now