Redpill me on lifting and gyno

i have legit gynecomastia and i was wondering if lifting or getting Jow Forums could minimize or get rid of it. i have the money for surgery if it comes down to it, but would like to know if muscle could fix it.

Attached: IMG_1922.jpg (1347x1917, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/nutrition/calories-in-a-pound-of-fat#section5
my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/4182-fat-and-calories
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

maybe

i cant see it. take off sweater so i can give you an accurate analysis

perhaps

different angle

Attached: IMG_1776.jpg (1584x2726, 882K)

perfect trap material

would fuck your ass dry

you will never get rid of it without surgery but if you got a nice physique people will not laught at you

Attached: triste verità.jpg (480x360, 21K)

yeah

Holly shit you /fa/ faggot

Attached: 7f76d393a9f308e63cca06f76cacfc05.jpg (300x300, 21K)

Shirt off.

Insert
GimmeMilkeyes.png

Attached: 7b8b15a3-1b30-427d-9cfa-f8817cc81220.jpg (657x890, 114K)

we have to see u naked to determine how bad it is

just transition already lmao

Show me your ass. Is it girly too :')

I think the whole tranny thing is a jewish plot, but you have a really feminine face and body and that makes a little uncomfortable.

look out for anybody asking you to join their discord. just a warning bro

do i have to get as jacked as him? i'm like 5'5 so i think it'd look like ridiculous cope

Star lifting NOW. And shave that faggy haircut.

Attached: 1555394508356.jpg (570x599, 77K)

>5'5

Be my gf(bf)
I'll post tummy if you want.

Attached: 3f8a4d3fc7bfd1632dd04024cec638c1.jpg (750x737, 68K)

Stop drinking water full of estrogen, you faggot

Dude youre kinda cute (no) homo

Attached: 3309b43d2c54bba387aac67b87d3ecae.png (406x414, 93K)

*ahem*
FUCK TRANNIES
FUCK TOM BOYS
FUCK JANNIES

Attached: D24103C4-8FD2-4C5E-A78B-6C5D40E0C817.jpg (820x983, 144K)

i live in the middle of nowhere out in the country, our tap water tastes like metal so i drink from plastic bottles. i don't believe that shitty estrogen in plastic memes.

also fuck all of you guys this is a serious issue

He is right. If you dont want to run around as a trap, lift, cut off your hair and for gods sake increase your food intake to a fuck ton.

eat more and transition

Attached: 73D7CAE4-2713-4390-8329-C4ABBF5F9BBC.jpg (758x1585, 122K)

>FUCK TOM BOYS
HOW ABOUT FUCK YOU

Attached: 1486078548114.gif (206x199, 28K)

Kill self

Attached: c4a5790.jpg (960x640, 113K)

>that feminine appearance
either a discord tranny playing coy or the rare FtM that really wants her tits removed

i've debated this since high school

>fuck tom bois
How dare you

(You) top.
Me bottom.

Attached: illust_74197008_20190421_092705.png (1790x2058, 1.86M)

Damn you are too girly. Are you gay/bi or something?
Also, be my gf please :3

there is no point in getting rid of your gyno when you are 5'5 and look feminine

>fuck tom boys
literally what

Attached: 1545088678623.jpg (1470x980, 217K)

*ahem*
FUCK SHITSKINS
FUCK KIKES
FUCK SHILLS

jfc i'm not a tranny

is SS a meme? or is it a meme to shit on SS? any other good workout recs? should i try to focus on chest/upper body?

Legit just suck cocks (starting with mine)

Attached: 1555354387785.jpg (2992x2328, 367K)

>FUCK TOM BOYS

Leave.

Attached: CCGUPbpWEAEDv7V.jpg (500x282, 24K)

You should GOMAD

Attached: 8305494-6572333-image-m-36_1547029464682.jpg (634x734, 63K)

>jfc i'm not a tranny
everyone here's a tranny they just don't necessarily know it yet
even the girl (male) here reading this

Just do the beginner stuff now (Sticky is your friend or any other workout site on the internet) and for god sake eat! Eat like your life depends on it

i don't want to eat or drink too much since my goal is to lose as much bf as possible. also GOMAD would probably destroy my stomach.

please just transition you are 5'5

I tought Jow Forums was "only" gay. Pick one

This must be a top notch troll coming from tumblr

If so, that would actually be pretty clever and I would congratulate them. Well played, genderspecials

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

No, dry fasting will fix it

Come on i cringed so hard when i read this bodyfat bullshit

you better get on this dick
>tfw you empty your balls into a 5'5" gynecomtomasia twice a day while his poor prostate begs for peace
>tfw you painfully epilate his starting strength legs in a sadomasochist masturbation mania every three days
>keep your balls I like seeing you in pain from your hair growth and painful hair removal on a regular basis
>tfw you make him wear pink woman frames and male clothes to pussify him more than female clothing ever could
>thong, hose, and bra under the male clothes to make sure he never forgets he is not a man
>prostate orgasms are only allowed while he is wearing a condom so that you can pour his own cum into his mouth
>instead of removing his fem breasts with surgery you ask the doctors to improve his cupsize with c cup silicon implants (male)
>emphasize lower body exercises to ensure you can always grab his skeleton arms against his will during your rapeplay egg lay sessions

Attached: 1548214960127.jpg (480x471, 52K)

>FUCK TOM BOYS
Take. It. Easy. Fucker.

Attached: 1555497169077.jpg (658x501, 258K)

I have never seen a more andro person in my life
Im cumming already

Why did this make me so hard? I fapped like an hour ago and I'm not even gay

I'm not OP, but how many calories should one aim for. I calculated my tdee to be about 3200 which I try to aim for but I still feel like I'm not making enough gains

>FUCK TOM BOYS
Bluepilled
Based

Attached: 835CDFBC-B6F5-4776-9391-43519165DB47.jpg (1031x896, 236K)

you look very young, it will probably go away, don't worry about it. Even if it won't, nobody gives a shit, especially girls
You should lift and get good sleep. Tbh you probably got it because of shit sleep anyways like me
Probably should eat semi decent as well, I would avoid unhealthy sugars for example

Attached: fan girls.png (1920x1080, 2.02M)

This is what pre-workout does to you, stay safe out there

Post shirtless. I wanna see your gyno, you wont get banned since your a man. Pls, for science, not for bully.

Attached: 1550875799779.gif (540x304, 1.72M)

where are you from?

*sip*
Next your gonna say you want a girl that loves you for who you are. Haha, you kids these days. Gotta lot to learn, and it aint gonna come from a computer screen.

Attached: AC97D79C-5AD7-4A66-98C8-C004F196B183.png (284x529, 56K)

Now idea what your body weight is. Eat 250-500 extra if you feel that youre current intake is not enough

Having a bitch of a gf that only loves you for the money is not worth it either

I’m not gay
Nope not gonna even click on this, nuh uh

Get surgery
Get your testosterone checked
Ask for a chromosome test to check irregularities

What does your diet and exserice look like at the movment and for the past years?

Attached: ´´wrong.png (343x299, 176K)

I would sell my heterosexualirty for that

Just be chad bro, girls love that shit

where are you from?

Stop eating processed foods. If you are American (which I think you probably are based on the decor of the house and the brand of that deodorant), do your best not to eat all the processed shit from Walmart and fast foo which I know is hard as I also live out in the country. I think this is a onions issue more than anything else. You have potential, you just need to make some proper changes. I also recommend a different brand of deodorant for a guy.

I literally think your family is doping your morning onions with estrogen.

I don't even think it would be gay for men to fuck you at this point.

I would say the midwest or the rust belt of United States.

Why the fuck does so much guys have it nowadays? Is it a jewish scam? Can i get rid of it without surgery? If it's not possible i'm fucked because i'm a poorfag from a poor country
I don't eat badly, my diet consists of eggs, chicken and rice, but my diet was fucked when i was a child, certainly it was that period that fucked me.
My mantits aren't even symmetrical
1,72cm 65~68kg

Attached: 20190425_162826.jpg (1588x2822, 1.85M)

Lose weight. And what isn't a jewish scam?

your huge hips are bigger problem than your small gyno

Dude you have underage boobs fuck that must suck. Lose weight, fast if you have to right down to the fucking bone then put muscle on. At that point it should look 100x better, if you still have it then surgery might be an option

i'm literally you but with more muscle mass. i'm still cutting, but it looks like being lean reduces it by like half, its still there tho. FUCK puffy nips

Why should he lose weight with that height?

These are from an image set right? T-theres more of these right?

>make sure to keep his self esteem low by staying in an intolerant red state
>there are many hungry men who would love to pound his phytoestrogen boi hole but where he's living he feels like a freak constantly embarrased and bullied
>make sure to give him the puffiest laciest bras possible so his straps always show under the male clothes
>take him to sports stadiums just to expose his slutty whale tail in public while he sits on the bleachers
>OP slowly realizes that everyone in this thread wants to fuck "him"
>thats all he is he will never be a leader in the eyes of women
>just a sleeve for male fucksticks
>ensure that he becomes financially dependent on your money so that he always says yes even when he wants to say no
>keep a floor to ceiling glass window in his bathroom so that he is exposed to the whole world every morning when he uncomfortably inflates his tummy with multiple enemas
>maximize dietary intake of basedbeans to increase his ejaculate size (he hates the taste but he'll drink all of it from the condom if I tell him to)
>regular gym membership ensures that his kegel exercises prevent saggy loose cummy butthole disorder
>quietly add vegetable oil to all of his meals to ensure no matter how much he works he is never able to change his body from what you want it to be, from what it was meant to be, from the only thing he's good for
>never marry him to keep him from getting complacent, always concerned you could leave, take everything
>waste the best years of his life to ensure that he's too old to be attractive to anyone else even if he tried
>bring younger meat into the house for more frequent NTR and cucking sessions
>one morning I will ask him for his house key, give it to the younger meat, and leave him destitute and used up

Attached: frog devil.jpg (470x595, 91K)

Coz every fucking zoomer sleeps 4 hours of shit sleep every night
This is literally the biggest reason why

It's fat that got into my hips, they wouldn't be big if i had low bodyfat, and the gyno looks bigger with my arms down

I'll start to fast then, i was way fatter some time ago, but i stopped losing weight because i was afraid of my tits showing more than they are now, at this point i don't care as my self esteem can't get lower, so i might as well try

Godspeed user, good luck

In my case i sleep between 8 to 12 hours a day, so it can't be about bad sleep

Fat is useless weight though. He needs to tone.

oh, if it's not your sleep then it's just puberty, it's normal to have it during it
if you're over 18 and just got it i have no idea my dude

Stop

Attached: 1550288502837.jpg (400x600, 19K)

With 1,72 i would not cut. Tone? Sure but you can gain Mass and still tone. He should just eat healthy. If his goal is to just lose weight and not to get big (rich piana scoop in heaven) than that is ok.

join my discord

Attached: C690ADE8-4DD3-4081-9E95-6DAE8B6AA874.jpg (933x1200, 84K)

Same, I even jerked off to a twink earlier, what the fuck, are jews sending out gay mind-brain radiowaves today?

It just seems he has a little extra on his body. Like look at the armpits and the love handles and belly button. I think the ultimate goal should be to gain muscle mass. But without a doubt the bodyfat needs to come down.

the twinks and mogging memes on this board i think are really not healthy for my dick

why do you say that? more calories is just gonna put more fat behind them. i want to get as lean as possible and try to hopefully shrink them

Sorry, you got the big gay

Attached: D665463B-745F-44CA-9C69-864FB5796E29.jpg (3264x2448, 1.81M)

More calories = more mass. You look like you weigh 40 kg max. And believe it or not even without man tits the best way to look a bit healthier and manlier is to gain weight from healthy food that you can turn in muscle that lets you look manly. The fasting fags will prob. jump at me now but you really look underweight

i'll post whatever the fuck you want if you fuckers give me actual advice

i'm at a healthy bmi for my height though, i just have a high bf%. i can still cut and make noob gains while getting rid of fat right? i'm not concerned with getting big unless it gets rid of my gyno.

I did, I told you to stop consume onions products and processed fast food. That is great advice. I don't think the council of Jow Forums will be able to accurately access your situation otherwise.

Cool that your Bmi is neat but trusting the bmi blindly is always a bit meh.

On the calories and body fat thing i found this.
healthline.com/nutrition/calories-in-a-pound-of-fat#section5

my.clevelandclinic.org/health/articles/4182-fat-and-calories

Should be enough for starters.
Important note in the first one

> Weight Loss Isn't Just Fat Loss
When you're trying to lose weight, what you really want to get rid of is body fat — both under the skin and around the organs.

> Unfortunately, weight loss doesn't necessarily equal fat loss. One unwelcome side effect of losing weight is the loss of muscle mass

Sorry I meant to say onions products not onions

FUCK FUCKING JOOOOOOOS S O Y stop consuming it.

Yeah i do have extra fat on my body, most of it are in the love handles and thighs, my goal is to have a healthy DYEL body, as i can't pay for a gym and for the necessary calorie intake to get big, at least not for now

It appeared on puberty but it never shrinked, i'm starting to get paranoid as my puberty is already over

Thanks for the tips and opinions anons, i'll lose the remaining fat in my body and do calisthenics to get some muscles, if the gyno doesn't go away at least i'll have a better body

Better DYEL than fat. Why don't you try some body-weight workouts if you can't afford a gym?